• Poll closed .
I believe it's C

The answer is A)

enquirertrump-840x977.jpg

Here are the others:

trump_cnn.png

WZHgJbL14BW0I3a3iiiuvJUExrnAjuOBN0IpyLXEFhA.png

chs6ntqwgaaswmw.jpg

Sad isn’t it? You can’t tell the National Enquirer from “news” headlines anymore.

1) I don't touch Apple with a 10-fot pole. Never owned a single Apple product, ever. Still happy for this and the resulting employees.
2) I do realize that the scientific and left-leaning communities literally worship Apple products, and so I do enjoy the uncomfortable position this places those groups.
3) Although Apple explicitly cited the GOP tax plan for this decision, the two aforementioned groups will break their own backs to prove Apple wrong... just so they can sleep at night... with all their iThingies.

Reactions: santamaria78
The answer is A)

enquirertrump-840x977.jpg

Here are the others:

trump_cnn.png

WZHgJbL14BW0I3a3iiiuvJUExrnAjuOBN0IpyLXEFhA.png

chs6ntqwgaaswmw.jpg

Sad isn’t it? You can’t tell the National Enquirer from “news” headlines anymore.

I knew the press pool one was real because I remember the absurdity of it. Like, he’s responsible to tell them when he eats? Eff off.

Reactions: JStaff2187
I desperately want immigration decreased and the wall built but if nothing else comes of this presidency, at least it exposed the media for what they are, exposed Democrats as the anti-white party who needs illegals and gov’t dependents and it kept one of the most evil people out of office.

For that, I’m grateful for every patriot that was left in 2016.

Reactions: dezyDeco
Want to invest, and boycott Dem influenced companies?

Evidently there is an ETF under the symbol "MAGA" that is called the Point Bridge GOP Stock Tracker.

It contains ONLY companies that support the GOP.

http://investpolitically.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/MAGA-Factsheet.pdf

If conservatives create a shadow economy that can flourish without liberals... they're done.
Linked an article on this a few days back. It launched sometime in early September and has actually out gained the S&P 500 over the same period.

Reactions: P19978
Not even rap music is safe anymore. I guess they draw the line when it comes to the gheys.

Offset receives backlash over homophobic lyrics

The Migos member has come under fire after his verse on YFN Lucci's track Boss Life, which includes the line "I cannot vibe with queers," was released. His group Migos have previously been accused of making homophobic remarks about rapper iLoveMakonnen in an interview with Rolling Stone.

1) I don't touch Apple with a 10-fot pole. Never owned a single Apple product, ever. Still happy for this and the resulting employees.
2) I do realize that the scientific and left-leaning communities literally worship Apple products, and so I do enjoy the uncomfortable position this places those groups.
3) Although Apple explicitly cited the GOP tax plan for this decision, the two aforementioned groups will break their own backs to prove Apple wrong... just so they can sleep at night... with all their iThingies.
I don't own any products either but I prefer to be agnostic as an investor. Those that sold on election day or any political event are foolishly playing a game of catch-up.

I care FAR more about making the United States a miserable and impossible place for illegal aliens to invade and occupy than I do about a wall.

Never really cared about the wall to begin with.

But he sure as shit better not cave to these establishment sons of bitches on policy and give up on the wall.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT