POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here’s my favorite thing that the media is pulling lately. The Stormy Daniels stuff. Lol

Although I do enjoy some fake self righteousness from Democrats after being apologists for sticking a cigar up a vagina in the Oval Office and getting a BJ, why would I care about consensual sex from 12 years ago?

Melania might but why would I?

What this is an attempt to do is the left to try and get evangelicals against him, which is funny because A) The left has zero morals whatsoever and B) You think this issue is worse than a group who targets Christians, sides with Islam, empowers radical LGBT nuts , wants bigger government and regulation, gun control and mass third world migration?

Yeah, Stormy Daniels is totally on our priorities list.

And regarding Christians, I don’t know any Christian who views Trump as the embodiment of Christianity. However, they do see him as a guy who is there to protect the west and Christianity.

It's hilarious. For the last 30-40 years, trump lived a high profile lifestyle where womanizing was just another thing. He never tried to hide it. He was way more sinner than saint.

That's why noone really cares about this story or grab em by the Pu**y. These stories tell us that Trump is EXACTLY who he said he was all those years.

If anything it backfires. Shows trump is authentic and not pretending to be a choir boy. He is who he is, and he's been that way for decades.

85559327.jpg

lol... Too bad this media wasn’t around when Taft was in office.

My fear is the media will NOT give up until Trump is impeached and the Dems get whichever dumb bastard elected in 2020. It’s goddamn infuriating. It really is.

Trump has been “allowed “ to become a joke and laughing stock. Memes , videos making fun of
Him, Gifs , well known celebrities and politicians literally calling him a Nazi racist. Imagine the heat i would get if I made a Obama meme/ K Harris meme/ gif and posted it on my Facebook.

I sincerely hope Trump supporters (or at least NON liberal supporters ) are as fed up as many of us are and come out in droves for the primaries and 2020 election.

What I see in our society and media these days legitimately makes me sick

My fear is the media will NOT give up until Trump is impeached and the Dems get whichever dumb bastard elected in 2020. It’s goddamn infuriating. It really is.

Trump has been “allowed “ to become a joke and laughing stock. Memes , videos making fun of
Him, Gifs , well known celebrities and politicians literally calling him a Nazi racist. Imagine the heat i would get if I made a Obama meme/ K Harris meme/ gif and posted it on my Facebook.

I sincerely hope Trump supporters (or at least NON liberal supporters ) are as fed up as many of us are and come out in droves for the primaries and 2020 election.

Its gonna backfire. I think the more Trump is attacked, the more people will want to vote for Trump in 2020.

Well, apparently, there is a conspiracy theory that a stealth nuke sub was located near HI, a launch actually did occur from that sub and the US shot it/them down. The false alarm was a cover. Something about a setup, framing NK to goad US into a nuclear retaliation, which did not happen.
Republicans that buy into conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory, willfully ignore indictments of conspiracy levied by a special counsel that was sanctioned by a GOP-led US govt. You just can't make this stuff up.

Do it anyway. The big bad left will resort to calling you racist, as if it has any meaning now. Your point has relevance when it comes to public perception, as it could affect you with potential job opportunities and the like, but you've already thrown that defense out by posting conservative opinions on your easily found account here.
The only way to change the "taboo" nature of topics is to normalize them. If you ever want to find out who's really in power, find out who you're not allowed to criticize without being blackballed.

Remember that time when Dr. Drew was fired from a network for questioning Hillary's health? Yeah, #metoo.

P.S. Has anyone else noticed, when read out correctly, that sexual assault movement's hashtag actually says "pound me too".
You're killing me, Smalls.
Heard a comedian saying that back in the 80's and 90;s the hashtag symbol was actually known as a "pound" sign. So, when he first saw the anti-sexual harassment hashtag #MeToo!, he thought it was a counterproductive effort.

lmao

Reactions: moe_schmoe
This is a great example of how GD stupid and apathetic YOU are presumed to be

There are a lot of assumptions that this nation lacks people (diverse in their ranks thank you very much) who just wont FIGHT

Talk about a mass of untapped political consciousness...READY AND WILLING to become a vanguard force of Resistance

That’s who YOU are

we want a peaceful victory over radical revolutionary forces

But please know that they’re teaching and preaching violence NOW

so if it does come to that - then ours is a counter revolution

Things are moving quickly
You may think I sound irrational right now

But this nation is being hurled into the irrational and insane - led like sheep to the slaughter and being told to LOVE IT

Decide where your line in the sand is- soon
There are a lot of us who will stand and fight and are fighting in our own little ways right now. Help plant the seed. Just about everyday I am in conversations with people I work around about the foolishness that is happening in the world today. M any of these people are liberal, one, who hates Trump big time, just spoke out today with others in the room who were liberal how idiotic people are being over this Hawaii mess. He made it clear that although he hates Trump, this mess is all on the leaders of Hawaii and their inability to do their job and prepare their people for what he says is inevitable. He has little by little begun to wake up and see the hypocrisy of the left.

Last edited:
Reactions: FrankUnderwood
Do it anyway. The big bad left will resort to calling you racist, as if it has any meaning now. Your point has relevance when it comes to public perception, as it could affect you with potential job opportunities and the like, but you've already thrown that defense out by posting conservative opinions on your easily found account here.
The only way to change the "taboo" nature of topics is to normalize them. If you ever want to find out who's really in power, find out who you're not allowed to criticize without being blackballed.

You and I think very similar. I remember you being the only one who agreed with me about what Star Wars was with JJ Abrams quote before 2015 Star Wars.

I’ve heard the not being able to criticize thing to find out whose in power quote before and it’s accurate. Look how quick Paul Nehlen got turned on. That was telling.

I found out my Democrat boss looks at my page and made a comment about it. Sometimes I fear being fired but it’s BS that I should have to fear that because I assure you no leftist is ever in fear of supporting Obama or saying anything bad about Trump or Republicans. It’s popular to do that.

I’ve honestly lost a lot of my filter and don’t feel like any of us should be quiet.

Last edited:
Do these people ever write about anything else?

If she truly lived like Trump, she should’ve had someone on TV and online insulting her 24/7.

I saw a lib account the other day tweet: "what did we even talk about before Trump? I honestly can't remember".

It was intended as some barb regarding something he did. But it said way more about her and libs in general than it did about him

Republicans that buy into conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory, willfully ignore indictments of conspiracy levied by a special counsel that was sanctioned by a GOP-led US govt. You just can't make this stuff up.
You just did.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT