How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
60zc5bl.gif

So I don’t know how to upload a screen shot, and I don’t have any form of social media to upload, but I was looking for a funny Trump gif (posted above) and when I returned to google I received a “prove you’re not a robot” message. You can’t make this stuff up.

Reactions: FusterCluck
County Number of disaster declarations
Los Angeles County, CA 53
San Bernardino County, CA 45
Riverside County, CA 44
Oklahoma County, OK 39
San Diego County, CA 36
McClain County, OK 35
Essex County, MA 34
Ventura County, CA 34
Collier County, FL 34
Delaware County, NY 33

The above list contains the highest count's of disasters for counties in the U.S. over a certain period of years. California reigns supreme in this. Almost all if not all of these counties are run by liberals. Perhaps this is a sign from God. Keep being the scourge of this country and maybe it will result in their destruction.

Anyone else see Tucker tonight? Was occupied and only caught the tail end of it, but something about the Las Vegas shooting, his sources and evidence of a possible terrorist cabal.

The next coming weeks will show just how much our rights were destroyed. They should vote this down and this should be bigger news. You are only an election away from this being used against your party. This should be non partisan.
I wonder why the previous 8 years to Trump when spying on the right with the IRS and other agencies no one on the left seemed to mind.

I wonder why the previous 8 years to Trump when spying on the right with the IRS and other agencies no one on the left seemed to mind.

It is really concerning when I mention to people at work what the NSA/CIA are capable of and they don't even blink. "Well I am not doing anything wrong." Then I try to explain to them that your definition of "wrong" may not be the same as the tyrants that are watching you. When they determine what they think is "wrong" and you did it unknowingly your ass is going down. You are not free if you have zero privacy.

Reactions: warrior-cat
"if I had a dime for every time something was "about to happen" or the dam was "about to break" and never did regarding Clinton and the Obama administration, I'd be able to buy 20% of the US uranium supply from the Clinton foundation."

I have been saying this for a while now. Smoke and mirrors folks. No one wants to bring anyone to justice because they will spill the beans on the rest of the swamp.

"if I had a dime for every time something was "about to happen" or the dam was "about to break" and never did regarding Clinton and the Obama administration, I'd be able to buy 20% of the US uranium supply from the Clinton foundation."

I have been saying this for a while now. Smoke and mirrors folks. No one wants to bring anyone to justice because they will spill the beans on the rest of the swamp.

My only glimmer of hope is that Trump has finally figured out that he can't negotiate with these people. Someone has to go down or they won't stop until they take him down.

But yeah I agree. The list of scandals the Bush and Clinton Crime families have been able to skate on all these years is mind numbing.

I mean, they are throwing a fit to get this shit released. I can't even begin to imagine WTF it could be. If they'r bluffing with this level of feigned outrage, a nothingburger is gonna hurt them badly. I don't see it.
Getting it released is going to be a hell of a fight. The Democrats who serve on the Intelligence Committees voted against other members of Congress even being able to see it. No chance they easily allow the public to see it.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Republican Congressmen have shifted to straight up now calling it an attempted coup. Whatever they saw must be very damning because they're no longer parsing words.

Verbatim, "A clear attempt to undermine this president from the scariest of places."

I really think this thing sees the light of day and soon. First time I've thought that. Dems are now shifting from blocking to delaying till after the midterms.

Based on the reaction of the gop senators that viewed it, this thing will decimate rob the US of it's innocence so to speak. They are calling it a straight up coup. Most of us highly suspected it was being attempted. But I never thought it would be confirmed, with names attached.

I hope they all go to jail. All the way to Obama

Also how closely tied together are the DNC and Twitter? They are immediately blocking any account that's discussing the memos contents. They are literally risking their entire business to block the contents of this thing from coming out.

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT