POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Scarbrough only four carries for the entire game. Again, not watching the game with announcers; is he injured or benched? If benched, why?

Hurts lost the NC game last year, gets pulled at half this year, does he lose his starting job next year?

What a great play by a true frosh to look the safety off and turn his guy loose.
Yep. After that sack I figured UGA would play it safe, try to keep everything in front of them and it was just about ballgame, especially if it came down to the FG kicker. I'm assuming Bama thought the same, and that's why they took a chance and went deep.

LOL "sings." It appeared he didn't know the words to the anthem and mumbled one every few words.

If you aren't wearing a monitor, all you hear on the field is echo. That's almost surely what happened.

Look around and tell me how many inner city blacks are at that game. At $3k to get in the door I doubt there are many.

I think you answered your own question. Prices lend favorably to a fair amount of far left being at the game too.

26169671_743515752655100_8985475793599256271_n.jpg

Well yeah if you reduce both individuals to just those same qualities lol.

But whether you are Democrat or Republican, people can clear see a difference between Oprah and Trump lol.

Not saying she would be good but there's a major difference

But those are what majority of people did reduce it too. A major talking point among media and far left Dems was Trump had no political experience and therefore wasn’t qualified for office. It was one of their first arguments before they came up with the million others.

Well yeah if you reduce both individuals to just those same qualities lol.

But whether you are Democrat or Republican, people can clear see a difference between Oprah and Trump lol.

Not saying she would be good but there's a major difference

As in what? One is black and worshipped and grew from a talk show host? And has an ego bigger than Trump’s?

And you know a huge difference between the two? Oprah is the one that’s racist.

Reactions: Pope John Wall II
If you aren't wearing a monitor, all you hear on the field is echo. That's almost surely what happened.

I think you answered your own question. Prices lend favorably to a fair amount of far left being at the game too.

That can’t be. The far left are a bunch of poor, unemployed idiots. No way they could afford those tickets.

Libs attack Trump for the dumbest shit lol who the f*** cares if Trump can sing or not? I guess Trump won't be putting out an album anytime soon.

They attack him for not being presidential (with twitter rants being their only viable reason) by attacking him for things that have nothing to do with being the president.

That Tua dude looks amazing. If he plays even close to how he did last night Bama will be a playoff team again.
A sect of Bama fans have been pining for him to play all season b/c of his passing skill. I cannot wait for The Roundtable today on Jox. There are actually some Bama fans who won't be able to enjoy this b/c of the QB controversy all year.

"I TOAD EWE SEW, PAAAUUUL!"

There's actually a few major differences.

Oprah is a black woman who'd run as a Democrat. Trump is a white male who ran as a Republican.

You don't have to go any deeper than that.

Or maybe the fact that one conducts herself in a professional matter and one does not.

Democrats will always be the party of racism. Always have been and always will be. Look how quickly they turned white people into their enemies.

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT