POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[laughing] Who gives a f*** about Africa? If you seriously believe not knowing the name of every third world, mud hut shit hole in Africa is worse than not knowing how many states there are in tge USA then you're dismissed.

Just the first example that came to my head. How about not knowing he was the President of the U.S. Virgin Islands? The man is a grade-A moron.

But to answer your initial question, probably not knowing the words to the anthem on multiple occasions. At least the 57 states quote was just a slip of the tongue.

Just the first example that came to my head. How about not knowing he was the President of the U.S. Virgin Islands? The man is a grade-A moron.

But to answer your initial question, probably not knowing the words to the anthem on multiple occasions. At least the 57 states quote was just a slip of the tongue.
No, he really does not know how many states there are. He was not born here.

So? Even if he wasn't, his mother was an American citizen. Seems like the same issue arose when Ted Cruz announced his candidacy for President.
Must be born here. No getting around that unless you can cheat your way. I guess cheating is the new win win.

Lol.

Obama’s mental fitness and state should’ve been questioned after that slip, amiright?

You know damn well if DJT said there were 57 states you’d be calling for a psychiatric evaluation, dementia/Alzheimer’s testing and calling him a moron with the same breath.

Just the first example that came to my head.

I asked what's worse, not the first manufactured, faux outrage occurrence that came to your head.

How about not knowing he was the President of the U.S. Virgin Islands?

Ahh, Obama gets the benefit of the doubt and you just brush it off as a slip of the tongue, but not Trump?

The man is a grade-A moron.

According to you and, quite frankly, your opinion is irrelevant.

But to answer your initial question, probably not knowing the words to the anthem on multiple occasions.

Again, we've already been over this. You have no proof of this. You're deranged, reaching for anything and everything. You can only take delusional shots at his character because he's actually doing a damn fine job policy wise.

At least the 57 states quote was just a slip of the tongue.

Read above. You're a hater. An obvious, over the top one, at that. Conversing with you is a waste of keystrokes. You're ate up with TDS. There's not a rational, sane thought in your feeble mind when it comes to Trump.

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
I asked what's worse, not the first manufactured, faux outrage occurrence that came to your head.

Ahh, Obama gets the benefit of the doubt and you just brush it off as a slip of the tongue, but not Trump?

Again, we've already been over this. You have no proof of this. You're deranged, reaching for anything and everything. You can only take delusional shots at his character because he's actually doing a damn fine job policy wise.

Read above. You're a hater. An obvious over the top one, at that. Conversing with you is a waste of keystrokes. You're ate up with TDS. There's not a rational, sane thought in your feeble mind when it comes to Trump.

Moe that’s a lot of keystrokes you’ve wasted tonight. :)

Explain to me why a liberal troll spouting lies and disrespect about a GOP president or politician in general is allowed to continue until challenged then, the challenger is is attacked for doing so. Are we to allow the BS to go unchallenged? I say Nay!

Lol.

Obama’s mental fitness and state should’ve been questioned after that slip, amiright?

You know damn well if DJT said there were 57 states you’d be calling for a psychiatric evaluation, dementia/Alzheimer’s testing and calling him a moron with the same breath.

How dare me question the intelligence of the Supreme Leader? Trump's lack of historical knowledge has been well documented. I never said anything about his mental state or questioned his ability to do the job. I merely pointed out the man is a moron that constantly sticks his foot in his mouth.

Reactions: jameslee32
I know enough that casual fans weren’t spending $3k-$8k per seat to go to this game. Especially not the type who would be there to watch Kendrick Lamar.

I’m sure some Obama type giveaway was in place somehow to some degree.

Also this is racist AF!

Reactions: Pelosigalore
How dare me question the intelligence of the Supreme Leader? Trump's lack of historical knowledge has been well documented. I never said anything about his mental state or questioned his ability to do the job. I merely pointed out the man is a moron that constantly sticks his foot in his mouth.
You can question what you want. Guy turned 1M loan into 3 billion and won the presidency. Complete moron.

But really, idc about you calling him a moron for saying stupid shit...the problem is you then cover for BO for saying there were 57 states.[laughing]

Read above. You're a hater. An obvious, over the top one, at that. Conversing with you is a waste of keystrokes. You're ate up with TDS. There's not a rational, sane thought in your feeble mind when it comes to Trump.

You really told me. And no proof of him for not knowing the words to the national anthem? See Memorial Day.

You really told me. And no proof of him for not knowing the words to the national anthem? See Memorial Day.
You mean the one where he sings half of it, word for word, and the other half he hums along, smiling and singing under his breath? You call that proof? The fact that he didn't literally sing every single word, crystal clear, to your approval, is proof that he doesn't know them?

Again, you're delusional, reaching, trying your hardest to manufacturer what's not there. General Mattis didn't sing a single word. Must be proof he doesn't know them, huh?

Best I could produce with a $100 loan is a couple used records and some poop.

Glad to know there's a financially challenged, would-be business mogul entrepreneur in our midst, here in Paddock... and on its umpteenth account, no less. Seems creating mega wealth is easier than maintaining a user name...

****ing liberal dumbasses....

Last play, Georgia lined up in Neutral Zone. I believe that is why pass was thrown so carelessly.

Glad to know there are so many financially challenged, would-be business mogul entrepreneurs in our midst, here in Paddock... and on its umpteenth account, no less. Seems creating mega wealth is easier than maintaining a user name...

It is funny how many are so quick to ridicule others and then show their ass about how they really have no clue.

Reactions: FusterCluck

Glad to know there are so many financially challenged, would-be business mogul entrepreneurs in our midst, here in Paddock... and on its umpteenth account, no less. Seems creating mega wealth is easier than maintaining a user name...

It takes a special kind of drive and business acumen, mixed in with a little luck to become mega rich. Plenty of people have turned $10mm into nothing. Trump turned it into an internationally recognized brand. He deserves credit for that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT