POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Right, that’s the definition of a mixed bag. Considering the two fanbases, I didn’t expect any boos at all, but they were clearly audible on TV. I didn’t say he got booed down although that’s how Moe took my post for some reason.

Why would you not expect some boos in Atlanta, a major black city?

Lots of African-americans at the game. Watching Kendrick Lamar. Maybe. Just maybe. African-Americans have it pretty good here in America. Maybe better than I have it.

Reactions: Bill - Shy Cat
Just saw the video clip where the Bama player screamed "**** Trump!" as they were coming thru the tunnel to take the field.

About to play in the NC game, get drafted and be a millionaire... and Trump is still in your head.

They're gonna have to start passing out TDS awareness ribbons.
Perhaps that is why they are losing. They are being Trumped by a wild card.

Just saw the video clip where the Bama player screamed "**** Trump!" as they were coming thru the tunnel to take the field.

About to play in the NC game, get drafted and be a millionaire... and Trump is still in your head.

They're gonna have to start passing out TDS awareness ribbons.
Then he carries the ball, twice, for seven yards in the first half, while his team puts up a big, fat zero on the scoreboard. Is the Trump curse real?

Reactions: FusterCluck
"Sorry to disappoint you, Princess, but I don't care if someone on a message board calls me a name. LOL"

This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ sweetheart. Done got you crying and fuming ala Trumping you.

Well the thread has taken it’s weekly turn of warrior and a random liberal trading elementary school insults. Can we get back to talking about important things like twitter?

"Sorry to disappoint you, Princess, but I don't care if someone on a message board calls me a name. LOL"

This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ sweetheart. Done got you crying and fuming ala Trumping you.

Please. I'm having a good time going back and forth with some of you knuckle draggers. You're wound a bit too tight.

Right, but the fact that this game is in Atlanta has zero to do with the demographics inside the stadium. How many Southern California hippies do you think watched Mobilhoma and Georgia play in the Rose Bowl last week?

Well California and Jawga is different. Canada clearly isn’t aware of football in the south.

Please. I'm having a good time going back and forth with some of you knuckle draggers. You're wound a bit too tight.
Trump sings the anthem bad, ok. What can he do better with his policy? I’m talking, how can he help America right now? Things seems pretty good.

For those watching with announcers, why is Hurts out of the game? Injury or did Saban pull the plug after that disaster of a half?

Your tv must be set on GOP mode :)

Nah...easily 75% cheers to boos

I’m at the game. Easily more cheers. Chanted “USA” too. Some boos but certainly not the majority at all.

Security to get in here was insane cause of President Trump being here. Took us an hour just to get through the metal detectors and security.

To be fair, last years game had about the same, If not longer wait.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT