POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
rs_1024x759-140117100209-634.oprah-winfrey-harvey-weinsten-critics-choice-011614.jpg

Hard to not be professional when everyone in the media worships you. Also, go check out Kadian Noble’s story. You know Oprah (along with the rest of Hollywood) knew what Weinstein was.

I’ll add to your photos with these:

Screen-Shot-2018-01-08-at-11.09.37-AM-620x583.png

Imagine the outrage if DJT said the inner-city blacks just need to die off and that'll solve the welfare state they've been marinating in for decades...

But we live in a day and age where calling for the end of the white race is aokay... Which goes to show who the real racists actually are.

It goes so far and so deep that they’ve made up excuses why POC can’t be racist. It’s insane.

Or maybe the fact that one conducts herself in a professional matter and one does not.

That has nothing to do with it.

Oprah will run with a D next to her name. Trump decided to put an R next to his name. That's it.

And to be honest, I have no idea how Oprah conducts herself other than those pictures of her palling around with a rapist. I don't tune in to the O network often.

Reactions: screwduke1
Well, he was actually there, the teams were held in the locker rooms while he took the field during the NA and the SS had the entire place on lock down b/c of his presence.

Not sure how far away that thought could plausibly be.
Oh no doubt some players hated him being there. I don't think Bo said what was claimed though. I listened to it probably 10 times just to be sure and I swear it sounds like Georgia to my ears.

Make it so.

I would also like to see a new reality TV show where all of the celebs who threatened to move to other countries if Trump won...actually did so.

Show them packing their shite, dealing with hiring a moving company, said moving company losing/breaking/stealing the celeb's stuff, watching them bitch and moan about how crappy their new home country is.

I would pay good money to watch both of those reality TV shows. And I absolutely effing HATE reality TV.

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
Well, he was actually there, the teams were held in the locker rooms while he took the field during the NA and the SS had the entire place on lock down b/c of his presence.

Not sure how far away that thought could plausibly be.

Have you ever played a sport competitively? I guarantee that anything going on outside those 2 locker rooms prior to the teams taking the field was out of sight, out of mind. They had one goal - winning the biggest game of their lives. Having the POTUS show for a photo op wasn’t on their radar.

Reactions: P19978
But we live in a day and age where calling for the end of the white race is aokay... Which goes to show who the real racists actually are.

It goes so far and so deep that they’ve made up excuses why POC can’t be racist. It’s insane.
Yeah right, let all the whites die off. The Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson ( who just happens to be black ) Will tell you what would happen if this situation took place. He has said that if you turn the entire country over to blacks. That the entire United States within 5 to 10 years would be a ghetto.

Oh no doubt some players hated him being there. I don't think Bo said what was claimed though. I listened to it probably 10 times just to be sure and I swear it sounds like Georgia to my ears.

He absolutely 100% said Fvck Georgia. That doesn’t fit the narrative that all spoiled black athletes hate America though.

Have you ever played a sport competitively? I guarantee that anything going on outside those 2 locker rooms prior to the teams taking the field was out of sight, out of mind. They had one goal - winning the biggest game of their lives. Having the POTUS show for a photo op wasn’t on their radar.

It's funny how much he pisses you off.

Well he wasn’t there to watch the game :)

He left after a quarter and probably couldn’t name both coaches if he was asked to.
He was there as a **** you to the NFL. To stand and sing the NA in front of a live crowd that wanted to see exactly that.

Why he was there is tertiary to the fact that he was, in fact, there. And, he had just come off the field as the video in question was made. If the kid didn't say what others thought they heard, so be it, we move on. But, to try to deny the plausabilty of those events, given the facts involved, the timing and the current political climate, you're just making a right-fighting ass of yourself.

And, again, you may be fooling others here, but your disdain for POTUS is something you just can't mask.

He was there as a **** you to the NFL. To stand and sing the NA in front of a live crowd that wanted to see exactly that.

Why he was there is tertiary to the fact that he was, in fact, there. And, he had just come off the field as the video in question was made. If the kid didn't say what others thought they heard, so be it, we move on. But, to try to deny the plausabilty of those events, given the facts involved, the timing and the current political climate, you're just making a right-fighting ass of yourself.

And, again, you may be fooling others here, but your disdain for POTUS is something you just can't mask.

My message board cred is incredibly important to me. I'm hurt that you'd make such statements.

Also, if you read my posts, I've said many times about Trump; policy - great. Personally - jackass. I don't make any attempt to mask that.

Last edited:
An Oprah/Michelle Obama ticket would make me move to Canada.

I love Donald Trump. Donald Trump loves America. It's that simple. The opposing political side are flat out communists and their unfounded criticisms make them easy to spot.

I love my parents, my kids, my wife, and some close friends. You might want to balance things out a bit.
and there you go showing yourself. Keep talking see kids? I told you. Thanks john for showing how you just can't accept someone's opinion with out shoving in a snide comment... classic liberalism.

Reactions: FusterCluck
and there you go showing yourself. Keep talking see kids? I told you. Thanks john for showing how you just can't accept someone's opinion with out shoving in a snide comment... classic liberalism.

I think it's weird that anyone could love someone they will never meet. I thought the same thing about people crying tears of joy when Obama was elected.

Reactions: Phil_The_Music
That's a direct benefit to 300,000 inner city democrats - can't wait to see the spin on this one.

That is happening with investor owned utilities nationwide because they earn most or all of their profits in the U.S. So they are getting the full impact of the corporate tax rate drop from 35% to 21%. LG&E and KU (Kentucky's largest utilities) are expecting lower rates for customers thanks to the new tax law.

"Customers of Louisville Gas and Electric and other investor-owned utilities in Kentucky are in line to see smaller power bills in 2018 as a result of new changes to federal tax law, according to the Kentucky Public Service Commission."

https://www.courier-journal.com/sto...ls-likely-shrink-under-new-tax-law/986803001/

That is happening with a lot of utilities because they earn most or all of their profits in the U.S. So they are getting the full impact of the corporate tax rate drop from 35% to 21%. LG&E and KU (Kentucky's largest utilities) are expecting lower rates for customers thanks to the new tax law.

"Customers of Louisville Gas and Electric and other investor-owned utilities in Kentucky are in line to see smaller power bills in 2018 as a result of new changes to federal tax law, according to the Kentucky Public Service Commission."

https://www.courier-journal.com/sto...ls-likely-shrink-under-new-tax-law/986803001/

That's great, especially considering that KU is already cheap comparatively.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT