POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dude, basic math has nothing to do with monetary buy rates or the value of money. A 38% return is a 38% return, a 25% return is a 25% return. The formula doesn't change depending on the year for which you are figuring.

Likewise, your increased value in your investments as percentage increase or decrease is without regard to the amount of money in the account. You could have a 19.27% increase having started with $1 or with $1 million.

I've never changed the argument. My argument all along has been that 38% > 25%. I feel pretty secure in knowing that my argument is solid.
Dude? Did you really just call another poster "dude"?

This sounds like something silly to have to say to a probable octogenarian, but it is time for you to grow up. This message board is no place for your immaturity.

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
The lefties freaking out over all the deaths tax reform is going to cause is probably my favorite freakout of 2017. Can't imagine they'll top that in the next 10 days, but the way things go these days, I really wouldn't put it past them.

Maybe they'll run with some Trump is going to cause us all to get abducted by aliens shit given the recent news.

I'm now convinced Trump fired Comey for one reason...after meeting him he realized 'this guy is a flaming douche'

In all seriousness, I once read a really long article about Comey (don't remember the publication)...it was fair, giving equal time to his praisers as well as he detractors. Someone described him as guy "who thinks he is the only honest man in the room".

Watching his testimony, then the twitter account of him standing in Iowa roads and with his sillhouette with the Statue of Liberty in the background...he is basically a self righteous Dbag always thinking he is Mr. Integrity. No wonder Hillary and staff got off scot free, Comey is the guy who no matter what, no matter how many laws or statues are ignored, no matter how many times he has to avert his eyes to the truth...he can still go home at night and look in the mirror and say 'you are the honest one'. Self-delusion is a helluva drug

Re: McKayla Maroney.

She's claiming she was 'silenced' when it came to speaking out about experiencing sexual abuse, but openly admits she accepted a $1.25M payday and voluntarily signed a confidential agreement.

Is it just me, or does it seem more like she wasn't actually silenced, but instead allowed herself to be bought? I mean, she could have easily turned down the money, not signed the agreement and then spoke out about it all she wanted.
Kill everyone who breaks a pact and it will not happen again. Just saying.

Heh heh.

25591850_2024076214476950_1578723817645634915_n.jpg

At Christmas, we should also remember that Jesus was a Jew, and therefore we should definitely take names and treat appropriately all those countries who tomorrow will vote to denounce the U.S. for rightly recognizing the city where Jesus was born as the center and capital of Jewish self-governance.

Also at Christmas, remember that all of those Syrian refugees? Despise Jews.

I've been reading Roger Stone's book and didn't know that Trump had actually settled on Christie or Newt as his VP before Kellyanne told him to look at Pence.

That easily saved him because Christie wouldve killed him.

Anyway, this is a sentiment I shared.

The #NeverTrump "conservatives" were mind blowing to me. Just a clueless bunch who had no real solutions to anything. Yeah, let's forfeit the presidency and try again in 2020. Ben Shapiro essentially said this in an interview. Brilliant guy but was clueless in that regard.

I was reminded of all of the Never Trump Republicans who chose not to show for the RNC in Cleveland or endorse Trump and instead root for Hillary. Any douche registered as a Republican but would vote for Hillary is no Republican.

If Trump didn't win, we'd be just like Europe and never would win again. And why would you ever want the Dems to control the SCOTUS or continue their corruption at our expense? Yeah, trot out Jeb Bush and get bitch slapped just like in 2008 and 2012. But it told me a lot about the Bush-type Republicans.

Gotta say, I'm pretty happy with Trump's first year especially considering how crazy the media and the left has been on a daily basis. Gotta get the wall built though. That's a must. No compromises whatsoever. That's a symbol above all else.

Still he got us this
- Passed the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act; sending Libs into a meltdown again cause they ranted that he was a failure because his inability to pass legislation.
-Erased a ton of Obama regulations
- Gorsuch for SCOTUS and appeals court
- ISIS taking a huge hit
- Jerusalem
- Paris
-TPP
- ICE being allowed to do their jobs.
- Travel ban after the long mess
- Exposed media, DNC, FBI and Clinton
- Obamacare mandate
- Stock market/economy

Last edited:
At Christmas, we should also remember that Jesus was a Jew, and therefore we should definitely take names and treat appropriately all those countries who tomorrow will vote to denounce the U.S. for rightly recognizing the city where Jesus was born as the center and capital of Jewish self-governance.

Also at Christmas, remember that all of those Syrian refugees? Despise Jews.

Wasn't Jeebus allegedly born in Bethlehem? Or is that just a suburb of Jerusalem?

I was in the political and history section at a bookstore in Lexington and on the top shelf display and recommendations, there were at least 11 anti-Trump/Dem books. One book by a conservative and it was Laura Ingraham. On the shelf below, facing outward was Keith Olbermann's book, titled "Trump's %^# crazy!. Ha.

Here's a few of the top ones that they decided to promote at the bookstore.

Khizr Khan, Muslim dude from DNC convention that loves Sharia and got into it with Trump.
-Al Franken authored book
- "I can't breathe" about Eric Garner dying during his resisting arrest from a chokehold.
- Hillary's What Happened
- One Nation After Trump (anti-Trump)
- The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump: 27 psychiatrists and mental health experts assess a president (despite never meeting him)
- Donna Brazile "Hacks"
- "Thanks, Obama" by Judd Apatow
- A citizen's guide to impeachment where the bookstore staff wrote a note above it about educating yourself about it and the precedents used.
- The Year of Voting Dangerously- Maureen Dowd (lunatic)
- On Tyranny :lessons from 21 century
- "How The Right Lost Its Mind" which that title was written on a MAGA hit.

Gotta say, I'm pretty happy with Trump's first year especially considering how crazy the media and the left has been on a daily basis. Gotta get the wall built though. That's a must. No compromises whatsoever. That's a symbol above all else.

Still he got us this
- Passed the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act; sending Libs into a meltdown again cause of his inability to pass legislation.
-Erased a ton of Obama regulations
- Gorsuch for SCOTUS and appeals court
- ISIS taking a huge hit
- Jerusalem
- Paris
-TPP
- ICE being allowed to do their jobs.
- Travel ban after the long mess
- Exposed media, DNC, FBI and Clinton
- Obamacare mandate
- Stock market/economy
http://www.magapill.com

Pretty good example of why I hate these people.
To be honest, and I am absolutely not a liberal- I don't really disagree with the essay. Notwithstanding the problems in Europe, exclusively created by leftist idiocy, Europe is still a great choice for a vacation, with an incredibly disproportionately amount of classy, attractive, polite people in every single country there. The obvious tourist attractions are also great, but I digress. Anyway, I would absolutely bet on a given person in Berlin or London or Paris (assuming a native) being more likely to be a more pleasant person than a randomly selected person from Philadelphia or Boston or New York. It's not even close. This essay may have been written by a liberal, but I can just as easily picture it from a old school Right source like Chronicles Magazine.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT