POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CNBC: This is just the start of companies handing out bonuses, raising wages and increasing spending.

- Expect a stampede of companies handing out bonuses, raising pay, spending on capital projects and giving to charities, with the windfall from the newly passed corporate tax cuts.
- AT&T, Comcast and a handful of companies said they would use tax reform to give money to their employees and increase capital spending.
- Wells Fargo and Fifth Third said they would raise their minimum wage. Analysts expect other banks to follow, as well as other companies that will get a boost from the tax law changes.

#MAGA. :americanflag:

CNBC: This is just the start of companies handing out bonuses, raising wages and increasing spending.

- Expect a stampede of companies handing out bonuses, raising pay, spending on capital projects and giving to charities, with the windfall from the newly passed corporate tax cuts.
- AT&T, Comcast and a handful of companies said they would use tax reform to give money to their employees and increase capital spending.
- Wells Fargo and Fifth Third said they would raise their minimum wage. Analysts expect other banks to follow, as well as other companies that will get a boost from the tax law changes.

#MAGA. :americanflag:

I can't wait to see how the minimum wage cartel spins this one.

Build the wall and pass Kate's law. Institute an across-the-board-non-military spending freeze (which the media will inevitably call a "cut"). Kill the Iran deal. Pass Infrastructure bill. That's it, that's the list. If some or most of that gets done, 2020 re-election will be icing on the cake.

Don't forget, many of the states that have experienced population growth are red states and redistricting in 2020 will add red seats in Congress.

Frankly, couldn't stand Trump in Summer of '16 & as a person, still can't. Dropped membership in Pub Party when he was nominated. Never could support HRC & planned to write-in. In last days b4 election, finally decided I had to do anything I could to stop HRC, thinking it was futile, & voted for DT. Man, am I ever glad I did. But still think he's a prick.
Glad he is our prick and not some other country's who has been taking the USA's lunch money for many years now. This guy had no reason to do this job. Does not take a salary and gave up an extremely lavish lifestyle to put up with the insanity. Why it took/has taken people so long to realize this guy actually wants to make this country better is beyond me.

Build the wall and pass Kate's law. Institute an across-the-board-non-military spending freeze (which the media will inevitably call a "cut"). Kill the Iran deal. Pass Infrastructure bill. That's it, that's the list. If some or most of that gets done, 2020 re-election will be icing on the cake.

Don't forget, many of the states that have experienced population growth are red states and redistricting in 2020 will add red seats in Congress.
Hopefully red state increases are not liberals moving in to get away from taxes and then start voting for Dems in that state too.

This was retweeted by Chris Hayes. Something good happened immediately after the bill was passed and they are cornered into saying 'this is a stunt' or 'this is just peanuts to those evil companies'.

A lot of Americans are getting a raise and 100s of millions is going to charity. Liberals can't enjoy a truly good moment for working families. If I was liberal I would say 'I still think long term this is a bad bill. But bravo to companies for doing a good thing and congrats to all those getting a pay raise' and move on.

Reactions: FusterCluck
Hopefully red state increases are not liberals moving in to get away from taxes and then start voting for Dems in that state too.

Illinois is losing the most population of any state due to its high taxes and insane crime. Most of those people are moving to red states which should improve the electoral math after the next census.

2017.12.20%20-%20Population%201_0.jpg

Last edited:
Regarding Haley and the embassy thing....has anyone ever seen.heard a liberal criticize another country for slamming the US?

Reactions: KingOfBBN
Don't forget that most of the left have NO IDEA how an economy actually works. Look what they are taught in HS/college. Nothing but leftist BS about how the only way an economy moves forward is by letting the government do everything and taxing the heck out of anyone making money.

Yep. They have the overall general idea that government is better suited to control your money than you are.

The media...

Ok, we know they are not even trying to be impartial. We understand their purpose. Having said that, NOBODY believes them anymore. At all...
It’s gotta be bad for their bottom line, but I guess they don’t care?

Reactions: santamaria78

2020 could just be a victory lap at that point. Hope it happens.

Amazing what getting a businessman from the private sector can do vs scumbag poltician who just stuffs his and his donors pockets.

Reactions: IdaCat
You will not be able to convince me that voter fraud did not occur in Alabama election. Knowing the left, that happened. Given the levels they will go in creating sex assault allegations, paying them, using a dossier, fake news, spying, busing people in from state lines, etc.

Why would we trust them on anything? You have to be a special type of stupid to be a leftist nowadays, just intentionally choosing to be stupid and brainwashed.

The one thing that does irk me about this tax bill is every time you see something that's strange or out of place, you can ask yourself "how does this benefit the real estate industry" and it starts to make sense.

Architects and engineers specifically carved out of service businesses?
REIT dividends qualify for the business deduction no matter what?
A separate limitation for capital asset heavy/wage light businesses?
Like kind exchanges only remain for real property held in a trade or business?

Reactions: AustinTXCat
You will not be able to convince me that voter fraud did not occur in Alabama election. Knowing the left, that happened. Given the levels they will go in creating sex assault allegations, paying them, using a dossier, fake news, spying, busing people in from state lines, etc.

Why would we trust them on anything? You have to be a special type of stupid to be a leftist nowadays, just intentionally choosing to be stupid and brainwashed.

It does seem that whenever a race is tight it's always the heavy Dem districts that are last to report. As if they want to know how many votes they need.

Birmingham areas were late in the process in Alabama. In 2016 Detroit was way late to report, I remember thinking that they were trying to dig up votes anyway possible to keep Michigan blue.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
The media...

Ok, we know they are not even trying to be impartial. We understand their purpose. Having said that, NOBODY believes them anymore. At all...
It’s gotta be bad for their bottom line, but I guess they don’t care?

People do still believe them. Take the libs in this thread as proof. It's sad really because the media isn't just lying they are also selectively reporting with a twist

they raised their prices before 2016 & I have no doubt they will raise them later. Net, is there a point to this?

Yeah there is.. you Just made it.

Oh no, UN norms are being upset

Looking back at lists of every condemnation coming from different groups of the UN is crazy.

Almost 3/4 of the condemnations are of Israel. ZERO are to predominantly Muslim countries.

Zero human rights condemnations to countries that literally kill people for their beliefs. That stone people for being homosexual. That don't let women show their face.

Why are we a member of this farce?

Glad he is our prick and not some other country's who has been taking the USA's lunch money for many years now. This guy had no reason to do this job. Does not take a salary and gave up an extremely lavish lifestyle to put up with the insanity. Why it took/has taken people so long to realize this guy actually wants to make this country better is beyond me.

[thumb2] :clap: [cheers]

We are soooo lucky. We were on the brink of losing everything. It remains a continuous struggle to take back our country from the Marxist mf's, ... and President Trump is the man to lead this fight! I'm more hopeful than I've been since Reagan!

:americanflag::americanflag::americanflag::americanflag::americanflag::americanflag::americanflag::americanflag::americanflag::americanflag::americanflag::americanflag:
MAGA!!!
:americanflag::americanflag::americanflag::americanflag::americanflag::americanflag::americanflag::americanflag::americanflag::americanflag::americanflag::americanflag:

Yeah there is.. you Just made it.

Looking back at lists of every condemnation coming from different groups of the UN is crazy.

Almost 3/4 of the condemnations are of Israel. ZERO are to predominantly Muslim countries.

Zero human rights condemnations to countries that literally kill people for their beliefs. That stone people for being homosexual. That don't let women show their face.

Why are we a member of this farce?

"Zero human rights condemnations to countries that literally kill people for their beliefs. That stone people for being homosexual. That don't let women show their face."
"Why are we a member of this farce?[/QUOTE"

Have you seen their faces?[winking]

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT