POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dude, basic math has nothing to do with monetary buy rates or the value of money. A 38% return is a 38% return, a 25% return is a 25% return. The formula doesn't change depending on the year for which you are figuring.

Likewise, your increased value in your investments as percentage increase or decrease is without regard to the amount of money in the account. You could have a 19.27% increase having started with $1 or with $1 million.

I've never changed the argument. My argument all along has been that 38% > 25%. I feel pretty secure in knowing that my argument is solid.

You are too stupid to even realize when you've attempted to change the argument.

When you decided you'd buy 32 shares at 616 a pop vs 1 share at 20,000 a pop. That is how your 38% was more dollars......

Then I posted reality and you are too stupid to even understand it.

% is an idiots game when it comes to money.......total dollars is king. Coming up 38% on 616 dollars doesn't even compare to 25% of 20,000........

Once you lost on total dollars you then tried to say you could buy the same 20,000 worth back in the day.......and again I hit you with another reality that 20,000 today was roughly 5,000 in 1975 so no you couldn't do it the way you want to to make you right......

Math does not work that way. Sorry bud.

You either compare 1 buy vs 1 buy or you dive into details and either way this years 5000 increase is the biggest in 1 year ever.

So again it's nice to know you are happier with a 236 gain vs a 5000 gain just to show how much you hate Trump.

You are too stupid to even realize when you've attempted to change the argument.

When you decided you'd buy 32 shares at 616 a pop vs 1 share at 20,000 a pop. That is how your 38% was more dollars......

Then I posted reality and you are too stupid to even understand it.

% is an idiots game when it comes to money.......total dollars is king. Coming up 38% on 616 dollars doesn't even compare to 25% of 20,000........

Once you lost on total dollars you then tried to say you could buy the same 20,000 worth back in the day.......and again I hit you with another reality that 20,000 today was roughly 5,000 in 1975 so no you couldn't do it the way you want to to make you right......

Math does not work that way. Sorry bud.

You either compare 1 buy vs 1 buy or you dive into details and either way this years 5000 increase is the biggest in 1 year ever.

So again it's nice to know you are happier with a 236 gain vs a 5000 gain just to show how much you hate Trump.
I'll just leave this out here for others to laugh at. Perhaps @JohnKBA or @Bill_Cosby can explain it to you as I believe they both understand basic math.

1513802203119.jpg

In all seriousness....what will the dems platform be in 2020 since the economy will more than likely be at a sustainable growth rate?

In all seriousness....what will the dems platform be in 2020 since the economy will more than likely be at a sustainable growth rate?

They will be more delusional than ever. Mark my words.

I've maintained on here that Trump will win a tsunami landslide. I predict he will win the most electoral votes in history

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
Re: McKayla Maroney.

She's claiming she was 'silenced' when it came to speaking out about experiencing sexual abuse, but openly admits she accepted a $1.25M payday and voluntarily signed a confidential agreement.

Is it just me, or does it seem more like she wasn't actually silenced, but instead allowed herself to be bought? I mean, she could have easily turned down the money, not signed the agreement and then spoke out about it all she wanted.

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
They will be more delusional than ever. Mark my words.

I've maintained on here that Trump will win a tsunami landslide. I predict he will win the most electoral votes in history
I hope you are right, but stupid still gonna be stupid. Liberals only vote for the candidates that give them the most goodies.

Reactions: Willy4UK
McCabe draws blank on Democrats’ funding of Trump dossier, new subpoenas planned

EXCLUSIVE: Congressional investigators tell Fox News that Tuesday’s seven-hour interrogation of Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe contained numerous conflicts with the testimony of previous witnesses, prompting the Republican majority staff of the House Intelligence Committee to decide to issue fresh subpoenas next week on Justice Department and FBI personnel.

While HPSCI staff would not confirm who will be summoned for testimony, all indications point to demoted DOJ official Bruce G. Ohr and FBI General Counsel James A. Baker, who accompanied McCabe, along with other lawyers, to Tuesday’s HPSCI session.

“It’s hard to know who’s telling us the truth,” said one House investigator after McCabe’s questioning. Fox News is told that several lawmakers participated in the questioning of McCabe, led chiefly by Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-S.C.

Sources close to the investigation say that McCabe was a “friendly witness” to the Democrats in the room, who are said to have pressed the deputy director, without success, to help them build a case against President Trump for obstruction of justice in the Russia-collusion probe. “If he could have, he would have,” said one participant in the questioning.

Investigators say McCabe recounted to the panel how hard the FBI had worked to verify the contents of the anti-Trump “dossier” and stood by its credibility. But when pressed to identify what in the salacious document the bureau had actually corroborated, the sources said, McCabe cited only the fact that Trump campaign adviser Carter Page had traveled to Moscow. Beyond that, investigators said, McCabe could not even say that the bureau had verified the dossier’s allegations about the specific meetings Page supposedly held in Moscow.

The sources said that when asked when he learned that the dossier had been funded by the Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee, McCabe claimed he could not recall – despite the reported existence of documents with McCabe’s own signature on them establishing his knowledge of the dossier’s financing and provenance.

Former FBI Director James Comey, testifying before the House in March, described the dossier as a compendium of “salacious and unverified” allegations against then-candidate Donald Trump and his associates. The Nunes panel has spent much of this year investigating whether DOJ, under then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch, used the dossier to justify a foreign surveillance warrant against Page, a foreign policy adviser to the Trump campaign.

Not for long. Generation Z is considered one of the most conservative generations since WWII. They've rebelled and embrace being the counter culture.

Hopefully. But I'm afraid it will be hard to counter all the illegal and refugee reproduction.

Either way, had Hillary won we wouldn't have lasted 2 years. 5 at absolute most.

How many liberal ATT employees will give their bonus back?

Liberals always have the choice to pay as much as they want in tax. They also have the choice to give away as much of their money as they want in the name of income redistribution.

They never do.

Reactions: Bill - Shy Cat
I actually get semi hard thinking about the lefty heads exploding over a large corporation announcing a voluntary hike in the minimum wage they pay employees as a direct result of a tax cut.

If the evil empire WalMart were to do that, the heads exploding would register on the Richter scale.

Hopefully. But I'm afraid it will be hard to counter all the illegal and refugee reproduction.

Either way, had Hillary won we wouldn't have lasted 2 years. 5 at absolute most.

Liberals always have the choice to pay as much as they want in tax. They also have the choice to give away as much of their money as they want in the name of income redistribution.

They never do.
Hollywood gives money to crazy causes instead of helping the poor that they supposedly care about

Just call everyone racist and a nazi rapist and say he's dividing us as they assault someone. Then run a ton of articles about how Hitler thrived on a good economy, how blacks will end up in chains and they must resist and then trot out someone to accuse him of rape.

You know some huge Trump supporter working at one of these companies upping wages and giving bonuses, who has been defending Trump all year...is going to walk, nay strut, into a room full of his co workers and simply say "MAGA everyone" and strut on by like a boss.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT