POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Need to just push a few buttons and start all over. Guarantee the snowflakes could not survive. I am up for it.

Last edited:
Dude, basic math has nothing to do with monetary buy rates or the value of money. A 38% return is a 38% return, a 25% return is a 25% return. The formula doesn't change depending on the year for which you are figuring.

Likewise, your increased value in your investments as percentage increase or decrease is without regard to the amount of money in the account. You could have a 19.27% increase having started with $1 or with $1 million.

I've never changed the argument. My argument all along has been that 38% > 25%. I feel pretty secure in knowing that my argument is solid.
You don't know basic math. A bet for $1 or a bet for $1000.00 is still a bet mathematically and needs to be paid.

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
It's truly unbelievable and sad that a large portion of Americans think a tax cut is stealing money from others. This is what happens when liberals and the far left controls the education system and the media for 2-3 generations.

Conservatives have lost, I'm convinced. It's inevitable what this country will turn into. The only question is it in 5 years or 20? Because it's happening unless Trump/conservatives can do something drastic.

uploads1513719702189-Screen+Shot+2017-12-19+at+4.40.31+PM.png

uploads1513719714929-Screen+Shot+2017-12-19+at+4.40.42+PM.png

uploads1513719730834-Screen+Shot+2017-12-19+at+4.40.51+PM.png

TL;DR T.J. Miller and his wife claim the allegations against him are totally false and she’s just a psycho out to ruin him by taking advantage of the #metoo movement.

So in his case were supposed to believe him? Sure, this woman probably has little to no proof. Hell, he might not have done anything to this woman and she very well could be a psycho...

Welcome to the hell this movement has created. He is at the least seeing the dangers of just assuming every accuser is an actual victim.

Reactions: moe_schmoe
It's truly unbelievable and sad that a large portion of Americans think a tax cut is stealing money from others. This is what happens when liberals and the far left controls the education system and the media for 2-3 generations.

Conservatives have lost, I'm convinced. It's inevitable what this country will turn into. The only question is it in 5 years or 20? Because it's happening unless Trump/conservatives can do something drastic.

Agree 100%. The liberal ideology has popped up in all the important places: schools, media, and the internet.

There is no coming back from it if things don’t change soon. And even if they do change some, all it will take is the Repubs screwing the pooch somewhere and Dems gaining a majority. If that happens they’ll go full retard.

Reactions: Vandalayindustries

Absolutely. We focus on short term theatrics while we lose the future to domestic communists and the waves of alien cultures in America and Europe that actively want to destroy us.

Reactions: Wall Knight Teague
Ha you can just see the wrinkles in Megan Kelly's face.

Ftfy

I am afraid you're correct. It's scary, sad, and imo inevitable.

Yep. Tides turned. Will take a miracle to turn it back. Basically will take at least 8 years of trump, and 8 more years of a moderate outsider. And several other factors educating (not indoctrinating) younger generations.

Otherwise eventually younger indoctrinated generations will take over and refugees and illegals will continue to reproduce at a mind blowing rate.

Reactions: JStaff2187
Democrat Party strategy
-Keep people poor and angry
- Grow the welfare state through social programs and mass migration from government dependent people.
- Then use media and academia to push propaganda.
- Try to destroy anyone who opposes you through slander and accuse them of what you're doing.

Dems have no desire to ever see a good economy.

You're probably right. Consevatives were asleep at the wheel and too comfy while Dems plotted and made their move. They got themselves in academia and media, two things every person has to endure and we send our kids to this crap where their brains aren't fully developed. We give our kids to these people. Why the eff did no one think our nation was just as easy to brainwash as the Soviet Union, Nazi Germamy and other communist nations?

Still, I didn't think we had enough patriots left to outlast Hillary, which gave me hope. But I never saw Trump as the savior. I saw him as the bandaid to halt the left temporarily and hope we got our crap together in the time we had because we were "this close" from being done forever. Still might be in 2020 but we got a few years at least by keeping her out and keeping more third worlders out.

Reactions: Phil_The_Music
Philly Council Passes Bill To Ban Bullet-Proof Glass In Stores

Philadelphia, PA – A city councilwoman in Philadelphia was celebrating her victory on Thursday, after the city council passed her proposed legislation to force some local businesses to remove bullet proof glass from their stores.

The bill, known as the Stop and Go bill, said, "No establishment shall erect or maintain a physical barrier." Businesses who are told to remove their bullet-proof glass will face stiff fines for non-compliance.

The Philadelphia City Council voted 14-3 to approve the legislation that could force business owners to remove the protective glass outside their storefronts despite a backlash from shop owners who cited safety concerns, WTXF reported.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT