POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I dunno man. These people are literally unhinged. I fully expect the next candidate, a minority to literally run on free everything. I expect the most massive voted fraud In the history of the country. They'll be buying votes, fakin votes, paying idiotic 18 year olds for votes. Making up more crazy BS stories.

It's gonna be nuts and the right better get ready and get organized.

This is exactly what's coming.

Raise your hand if you think that we have an actual -- just shy of going 'full hot' ---- war for control of this nation

Specifically - I believe there are elements within the Intel Community who are pro-NWO

Others who are creeping in to erode their power base

This is also playing out globally

The Neo Babel-ites aren't giving in without a HUGE fight obviously

What the average person needs to ponder is

1) Is this really happening - are thees theories correct or close?
and
2) Is your Constitutional Republic (etc) WORTH fighting for?

Is it?

freaking blink 182 guy knew this was coming :joy:
He was in Wikileaks, I think. Maybe I read it somewhere else. Anyways, he's big into UFOs, extra terrestrials and space stuff. He was/is good buddies with Harry Reid. He even has, or did have, the former Pentagon boss (UFO program) working for him in his quest.

Reactions: SomeDudeCRO
Yeah, when I was listening to his podcast ( I catch most JRE podcasts), I remember thinking this guy is obviously just schilling his company and FOS.

But if 1/10 of what he said is actually true...

Reactions: moe_schmoe
The chicken little mindset from the left base should scare the middle and the right. These people are so disturbed by anything not going their way that they are prepared to disrupt anything that could help all of us.

The Marxist elements within the Left are coming to a crossroads

Marx himself clearly stated that at some point their movement has to progress from subtlety to coercion and eventually -- VIOLENCE

Because Marxism recognizes that Capitalists (as well as regular every day workers or all stripes) aren't going to willingly surrender their private property, their assets and control of their lives

marx was mi to late 19th century recall

Enter Aldous Huxley and his early / mid 20th century theories on Totalitarianism creating a type of order where people obey UNCONSCIOUSLY and are socially engineered to not fully realize it

"The Matrix" if you will

So there's been a lot of progress on engineering thoughts / opiooins /actions in a variety of ways ... some subtle and simple --- some increasingly sophisticated

But this isn't the goal .... the GOAL is a one world system of economics, governance and even a type of religious order.....I TRULY BELIEVE that

Orwell, Huxley and even Maxim Gorky are great examples of agnostic/atheists who recognized that mankind was generally at its best when he was striving for a higher purpose......

So my theory is that the coming NWO -- the one that's baring its fangs at you almost every day in our propaganda outlets.......will require:

1) Death of sovereignty

2) Collapse of the US Dollar as the reserve currency

3) and I believe -- a war with religious pretexts in order to create order out of chaos (Thesis-Anti-Thesis bring....Synthesis.....the Hegelian dialect, no?)
>>> this latter point will by necessity address the status of Jerusalem and perhaps a newly created (3rd) Temple for the Jews......IMO it'll be brokered by the Pope and other unknown figured

I don't know HOW it'll happen - but you can see those issues and players lining up for a serious confrontation right now......

There's a lot more I think that goes with it -- but that's the basic structure

Absolutely fascinating ---

this bizarre joe rogan interview from a couple months ago, freaking blink 182 guy knew this was coming :joy: :alien:

hell, maybe this is what's going to take to finally put an end to identity politics.

if so, then i for one would welcome our new alien overlords :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

This is brilliant. Whatever the hell it is....brilliant!

Like Tom said, they want you to know, but they also want you to think it's fake...Soo, we the government will tell Tom fn Delong to go public with these crazy comments and nobody will really believe it.

Weird to me this story isn't bigger news

Boeing releasing info on a new weaponized UAV

We are WAY ahead of where people think we are technologically speaking (esp the ability to wage war)

When people see something flying in a way that doesn't make sense or align with what they understand in terms of aerospace / avionics......they really shouldn't jump to damn UFO-ALIENS-URANUS!!

Just stop and ask yourself

Is ti POSSIBLE that we've (multiple nations - thinking of 3 specifically) developed capabilities that are radically "differentt" from the stealth / cruise missile days of Gulf War I ?

I wonder how many people who are upset about the carried interest "loophole" remaining in the tax code in a limited fashion could even explain the concept of a carried interest.
Yeah, I think most have no clue and are only upset because of that time when Buffett told that story about him paying a lower rate than his secretary. Everyone I've seen complaining about it was using that example.

Last edited:
Raise your hand if you think that we have an actual -- just shy of going 'full hot' ---- war for control of this nation

Specifically - I believe there are elements within the Intel Community who are pro-NWO

Others who are creeping in to erode their power base

This is also playing out globally

The Neo Babel-ites aren't giving in without a HUGE fight obviously

What the average person needs to ponder is

1) Is this really happening - are thees theories correct or close?
and
2) Is your Constitutional Republic (etc) WORTH fighting for?

Is it?

Yeah, I think most have no clue and are only upset because of that time when Buffett told that story about him paying a lower rate than his secretary. Everyone I've seen complaining about it was using that example.
Because Buffet employees thousands of people and his secretary answers his phone

1- You did not present it based on today's monetary buy rate. You simply stated that the DJIA opened at 616.

So it should be safe to assume 1 buy(or share) vs 1buy(or share)

If you can't see the difference of 38 points on 616 being less than 25 points on 20,000 that's on you.

2- Are you assuming any time valuation of money or does 20,000 then equal 20,000 now?

http://www.in2013dollars.com/1975-dollars-in-2015

Says that same 20,000 from Today buys 4.5x less, so now compare apples to apples.

3- yes I do manage my investments within the parameters I'm given. I've spread myself well and have increased my value 19.27%, but since monetary figures are irrelevant to you who cares what that percentage represents.

4- focus sometime instead of changing arguments

Dude, basic math has nothing to do with monetary buy rates or the value of money. A 38% return is a 38% return, a 25% return is a 25% return. The formula doesn't change depending on the year for which you are figuring.

Likewise, your increased value in your investments as percentage increase or decrease is without regard to the amount of money in the account. You could have a 19.27% increase having started with $1 or with $1 million.

I've never changed the argument. My argument all along has been that 38% > 25%. I feel pretty secure in knowing that my argument is solid.

Did Rosie break the law by offering Susan Collins and Jeff Flake $2 million each to vote against the tax bill? I hope they lock her nasty ass up. Nice fit she threw after the vote. Probably almost stroked out.

susan - 2 million dollars cash
call if u want to negotiate

do u think your family is proud of u @sennatorcollins

woman - mother - grandmother - sister - daughter
u have betrayed us all

dear god
ask for forgiveness
redeem ur soul tomorrow
— ROSIE (@Rosie) December 20, 2017

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...out-at-gop-senator-over-tax-bill-do-you-think

Last edited:
CNN Breaking News -- Rosie O'Donnell Pees Standing Up

Rosie will be even more pissed when she realizes that her taxes (assuming that she is in the top bracket) just went up by a good bit. She can thank California's highest in the nation income tax (13%) for that. The loss of that SALT deduction more than offsets the lowering of the top rate from 39.6% to 37% for states with high income tax (CA, NY, NJ and NY).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT