How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Currently trending on Twitter - "Parents beg Congress"

Now that the tax bill has passed, they're moving on to fear mongering about Republicans killing kids.

Awesome, hopefully this is the time something was "about to happen" or someone was "set to" do something and it actually happens, unlike the thousands of other times we've heard those statements over the past year.
I'm not holding my breath or anything, but, you have to wonder when Trump's team said they were hands-off Mueller, what that meant and why. This bit of info lends itself to that, at least.

Heralding the advent of the smartphone as the “great leveller” in mass migration by giving migrants “intimate knowledge” of “elite” goings on, the open borders proponent said it was “no surprise” that “vast armies of hopeful young migrants” were “vulnerable to the siren song of social media” and began travelling en masse to Europe.

In fact, the IOM is actively contributing to the call of global free movement after the UN organisation launched ‘MigApp’ on Monday – a mobile phone app developed to “empower” migrants which informs them of their rights and allows them to share their migration stories with other “migrants-to-be”.

^ lol. These poor, hopeless beings with smartphones.

Reactions: Willy4UK
1x5h1ptd8z401.png

This poor poverty ridden can't afford $.10 ramen noodles, but has no problem buying $200 boots

We need to purge this country of the cancer that is the left.

Actually, they're purging themselves for us.

Imagine Regular Joe, not heavily involved in politics, working at either a blue collar or mid-lower level white collar job: ie, the bulk of the voting public.

He's looking at his 401k statement, listening to the anti-American garbage being spewed from the left, and reading/hearing/seeing improvements in the economy.

What is the probablity he votes against the left at that point? 100%?

They're gonna get killed in every election until the next recession.

Social Security Offices are open 9-12 on Wednesday and 9-4 rest if the week. What’s the deal with Wednesday? Anyone know?

Actually, they're purging themselves for us.

Imagine Regular Joe, not heavily involved in politics, working at either a blue collar or mid-lower level white collar job: ie, the bulk of the voting public.

He's looking at his 401k statement, listening to the anti-American garbage being spewed from the left, and reading/hearing/seeing improvements in the economy.

What is the probablity he votes against the left at that point? 100%?

They're gonna get killed in every election until the next recession.

I dunno man. These people are literally unhinged. I fully expect the next candidate, a minority to literally run on free everything. I expect the most massive voted fraud In the history of the country. They'll be buying votes, fakin votes, paying idiotic 18 year olds for votes. Making up more crazy BS stories.

It's gonna be nuts and the right better get ready and get organized.

Reactions: Wall Knight Teague
Being lost in all of the comedy and fear mongering, the passing of this bill repealed the Obamacare mandate and put an end to the decades old fight to drill in the Arctic.

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
You know what's sad? The left is literally trying to turn our country into a weird mix of 1984 and Animal Farm yet they are somehow saying the right is doing just that and half the country believes them. I'm 35 and I'm terrified/embarrassed by most anyone my age or younger that has gone to college. Most range from willfully ignorant to completely stupid on actual topics and believe every single word that comes from the MSM.

It's hilarious and terrifying and pathetic all at once.

Reactions: warrior-cat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT