Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Heh.

25507990_2023515821199656_5554096759803030520_n.jpg

The DJIA has

In 1975 the DJIA opened the year at 616 and closed the year at 852. A rise of "only" 236 points but it was a 38% gain on the year.

Since 1975 there have been 8 other years with 25% or higher gains...75, 85, 89, 95, 96, 99, 03, 13..

Are you really that dumb?

I have $20,000 to invest. I can either invest in DJIAa @ $616.24/ea or DJIAb @ $20,000.

I can buy 32.45 shares of DJIAa @ $616.24 ($20,000)
or
I can buy 1 share of DJIAb ($20,000)

If DJIAa increases 236 points to 852.5 and DJIAb increases 5,000 points to 25,000... which investment would have generated the greatest return?.

1- You did not present it based on today's monetary buy rate. You simply stated that the DJIA opened at 616.

So it should be safe to assume 1 buy(or share) vs 1buy(or share)

If you can't see the difference of 38 points on 616 being less than 25 points on 20,000 that's on you.

2- Are you assuming any time valuation of money or does 20,000 then equal 20,000 now?

http://www.in2013dollars.com/1975-dollars-in-2015

Says that same 20,000 from Today buys 4.5x less, so now compare apples to apples.

3- yes I do manage my investments within the parameters I'm given. I've spread myself well and have increased my value 19.27%, but since monetary figures are irrelevant to you who cares what that percentage represents.

4- focus sometime instead of changing arguments

Nikki Haley odds of being first female president are easily better than Clinton, Warren, or Gillebrand. Harris could get a major nomination quicker than Haley for obvious reasons and she worries me cause the onslaught against Trump is so persistent...and she checks more boxes of identity politics...So miniority turn out would be higher for her than other Democrat women. Nikki Haley vs any democrat woman...she going to whip some ass.

Of course, Dems hate her and freaked out and then ran a bunch of stories saying, "The Internet roasts Nikki Haley. No one likes a school-bully."

Lol

Lol, yes bc politico is definitely an anti Iran right wing conspiracy machine..what a joke

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...agazine-is-just-gross/?utm_term=.9923dcc0a998

http://www.nationalreview.com/artic...des-profile-sycophancy-arrogance-incompetence

http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/11/t...ews-may-drop-reporter-over-benghazi-coverage/

http://foreignpolicy.com/2016/05/06...le-who-is-the-presidents-foreign-policy-guru/

Rhodes had no business in the post he was in. Failed creative writer somehow becomes foreign policy 'guru' for Obama, and they call Trump foreign policy amateur hour?

Former Defense Secretary Gates wrote about during the Arab Spring after everyone advicing the president who was qualified to do so...Gates wrote dismissively of a Obama staffer who Gates clearly viewed as a amateur bringing nothing to the table telling Obama, "you don't want to be on he wrong side of history". Gates was annoyed by the staffers certitude of what the right thing to do was...I have always suspected the idiot Robert Gates was dismissing was Ben Rhodes.

Also, something little remarked on is while Obama was still president, 3 former Defense secretaries (Gates, Hagel, Panetta) criticized him in print while he was still in office. When has that ever happened?

Panetta a democrat talking about drawing red lines when a president is too much of a pussy to enforce. Barack should have borrowed Michelle's dick sometimes...

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v..._it_sends_a_message_of_weakness_to_world.html

How did I miss Obama lifting weights in 2014? Trump gets made fun of over everything yet Obama, wears mom jeans, smokes and lifts like this?

Not a big deal but making a point. I don't even think I'd care about what the media does if they were just up front about what they are. Stop pretending to be an impartial news source. Acknowledge what you are, say it at the start of every show and we're good.

It's honestly like expecting Zipp to report on Kentucky in a neutral manner and refusing to acknowledge he's a Louisville fan.

Probably more about a train going 81 around a 30 mile an hour curve.

Probably. But a speeding train hitting a block of cement would do it also.

Anyways, the point was more about these fuggers are out there sabotaging rail lines. And no one is doin a damned thing about them.

Well I guess that took care of Fuzzy......I was hoping for more stretch work, it's almost CNN level funny.

Protests erupt on the Senate floor during the vote. Protesters were chanting, "Kill the bill, don't kill us", because, you know, a change in tax policy is life or death.

Reactions: JStaff2187
Leftist ideology in this country is like injecting poison into the veins.

Due to our comfort and distractions, nothing ever stops these sick SOBs from destroying us.

I'm interested in discussing and finding out the exact time/moment/event that caused this to poison this nation and worm itself in here like a virus. I'd like to see when the left completely grabbed academia, media and entertainment as propaganda tools and when the special interests groups of Soros and his ilk started pushing their leftist engineering on nations.

there'w a level that's considered 'left' that we can work with

the problem is Marxism and the incessant drive to "progress" to Communism and therefore - revolution

Hell, they can't even ben ideologically honest about it

Reactions: KingOfBBN

Reposting again.

"The US will be taking names" coming from the Ambassador to the UN, threatening the podunk bullshit countries that take us for granted might be my favorite tweet ever.

ano very little outcry about the systematic racism / anti semitism coming from all quarters on the Jerusalem issue

Imagine if Nashville Birmingham, and a team of other southern cities pooled together to protest a STATEMENT about the cultural heritage of Israel / the Jews

the media is so locked into their marxist / NWO script (and orders from outside / above) -- that they are destroying themselves daily

Reactions: KingOfBBN
They can only deny these so called "conspiracy theories" for so long. The CIA runs drugs for weapons and human trafficking to fund their black ops. How many times do they have to get busted for something to be done?

YES

and it's not even an original idea

read up on Queen Victoria's "optima wars" sometime -- were just recreating history IMO

HOWEVER - this admin is the first to bomb the production facilities in Afghan ---

Reactions: Mashburned

He just made a self deleting statement really

He's white.... and telling us that white people shouldn't be "running everything"

Which means making decisions for others presumable

Which is what he's doing on live media

As a white man

.......?

the disturbing thing is we've not even BEGUN to see the limits of what the Marxist / Anarchist / NWO supporting types are capable of

.....we're going to wake up one day and see movements to cull certain portions of the population and call it a Religious Duty to do so....celebrated and held up as a noble deed for humanity

Last edited:
Reactions: Wall Knight Teague

Reasonable minds can disagree about a bill, can reasonable minds agree joy Reid doesn't have a republican source using extreme leftist talking points?
Who is she anyway. She has no clue as to what the tax reform bill really means not unlike most of the news media and the supposed experts they bring in to tell us otherwise. Once again, if you factor in all of the taxes we pay on home, car, telephone, gas, electric, food, and all other needed items with what is taken out of our pay from the start, you will see that most of us pay up to about 50% of our earned income. That is pretty high if you ask me.

Bottom line is though if this bill continues the economic upturn which we are seeing under Trump, the 2018 and 2020 elections will see conservatives gain more seats in Washington. The problem I see right now is that the left (which they have been doing since Trump has been elected) will go all out to ensure their base thinks that the world is coming to an end. I don't think the left can tell the truth about anything anymore. They have told so many lies that they have to tell more to support the ones they have already spread.

We need to purge this country of the cancer that is the left.

Protests erupt on the Senate floor during the vote. Protesters were chanting, "Kill the bill, don't kill us", because, you know, a change in tax policy is life or death.
The chicken little mindset from the left base should scare the middle and the right. These people are so disturbed by anything not going their way that they are prepared to disrupt anything that could help all of us.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT