• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
and the first transgender Playmate

iu

This should probably be on GYERO but since you guys are on a "girls" topic... what's the deal with all the Lane Bryant ads?

They're trying to make all these fat chicks look sexy in lingerie. Unless you get them whole body replacement surgery... sexy ain't gonna happen.

NO FAT CHICKS!

Reactions: AustinTXCat
This should probably be on GYERO but since you guys are on a "girls" topic... what's the deal with all the Lane Bryant ads?

They're trying to make all these fat chicks look sexy in lingerie. Unless you get them whole body replacement surgery... sexy ain't gonna happen.

NO FAT CHICKS!

If Lane Bryant ads are showing up on your banners/pop-ups then someone has been visiting Lane Bryant.

Godspeed.

NO FAT CHICKS!

Ain't it the truth. Before, the models were starved stick figures. Now they're cows. Liberals can't get anything right and always screw up everything.

I seem to recall all the major networks running regular military body counts while GWB was president. That part of the news all but stopped once Obama was elected even though fighting continued/expanded.

170903_tw_memoriam_16x9_992.jpg

CBS nightly news always included a war report back in the day. We were at war every single day of Obama's tenure, yet it was no covered hardly at all. That's pathetic. People don't know wtf is going on.

Reactions: JStaff2187
Thanks, mod, for the deleting of the post and saying "keep the racist stuff off the board" simply because I shared a post written by an author saying certain people can't culturally appropriate and are somehow not held to the same standards as everyone else.

Apparently that's "racist." Good grief.

I seem to recall all the major networks running regular military body counts while GWB was president. That part of the news all but stopped once Obama was elected even though fighting continued/expanded.

170903_tw_memoriam_16x9_992.jpg
Reminds me of how the networks, when GWB was President how they would always tell us about how many homeless people there were. Then when Hussein Obama became President, for some reason the networks quit running those homeless people stories

Reactions: DSmith21
Believe it or not, they're on Fox Business all morning.

Disgusting lol.

With the growing American waistline, the apparel industry saw a lot of big panty dollars left on the table...

But advertising on Fox Business, what did their research tell them?

Are there that many fatties watching?

Are they really saying,

"Hey guys, your chunky wife would look real good in these!"

"Hey gals, everybody looks like this now. It's the coolest!"

I can't believe Rep Wilson would do that, and even worse is the media ran with it. It's absolutely disgusting that some Dems are using a call to the Widow of a Soldier as a political weapon.

I can't believe Rep Wilson would do that, and even worse is the media ran with it. It's absolutely disgusting that some Dems are using a call to the Widow of a Soldier as a political weapon.
The more the democrat party crumbles, the more insufferable and despicable the left becomes.

Reactions: morgousky

Did I hear or read somewhere that a group of people took the call in a car over speaker?

That stinks of a set up from the outset. That should be a personal call between the POTUS and the family.

The more the democrat party crumbles, the more insufferable and despicable the left becomes.

I used to think it a bit of an unfair criticism the left would get from the right, that the left "hated" America.. that it was a bit too easy, almost a slur, and probably only really applied fully to the fringe, and that most of the left probably actually believed they were somehow upholding American values.

But I was wrong. The very center of today's left is un-American. They are actively seeking to undo western civilization built through millennia to replace it with what?

Did I hear or read somewhere that a group of people took the call in a car over speaker?

That stinks of a set up from the outset. That should be a personal call between the POTUS and the family.

Thats what the Congresswoman said, the call was on speaker in the Limo.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT