POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All jokes aside this leads back to the Clinton Body Count.
1508249502992.jpg

Gone way too soon. RIP.

Definitely would have hit it.[/QUOTE]

Hillary Clinton's wealthy donors revealed in Panama Papers

I hope this is why the silence continues. Use the intel to root out the evil before they tell us something closer to the truth but I doubt they will tell us anything but more bullshit.

ISIS LEADERS KILLED AS PHILIPPINES VOWS 'TO END THESE TERRORISTS' IN MARAWI

The ongoing Islamist insurgency in the southern Philippines has been bolstered by ISIS as its fighters lose territory in the Middle East. Last week, a 37-year-old Filipino man arrested in April on suspicion of plotting attacks on civilians in New York City warned Mindanao was "a breeding ground for terrorists" and that more plots against the U.S. would be planned there.

The region has also come under the spotlight as the birthplace for Marilou Danley, girlfriend of Stephen Paddock, the 64-year-old man who committed the deadliest mass shooting in recent U.S. history when he killed at least 58 people and injured hundreds more from his hotel room overlooking a country music concert in Las Vegas earlier this month. Paddock wired $100,000 to the Philippines prior to the massacre and ISIS has claimed the attack, but authorities say they have not found any evidence linking Danley or any jihadi group to the killing.

Absolutely sick of this horse shit. Activist judges are a threat to the republic.

It’s beyond absurd at this point. I get checks and balances, but this isn’t check and balance. It’s pure BS.

Can you imagine the backlash if a judge had blocked Obama’s travel ban this many times? Heads would have been rolling after the first block.

It’s beyond absurd at this point. I get checks and balances, but this isn’t check and balance. It’s pure BS.

Can you imagine the backlash if a judge had blocked Obama’s travel ban this many times? Heads would have been rolling after the first block.
Hell the few times a judge did block something, Obama would ignore the order and do it anyway. Obama even ignored the Supreme Court when they ruled against something.

Trump should just do the same. An activist judge does not have more power than the president. These judges are putting their egos above the country. No doubt probably getting paid off from Soros/Obama/Clinton too.

This guy will soon disappear or be found with 3 bullets in his brain and a "No foul play" suicide note.
The note will probably say, "don't look at Hillary or Obama for this death because, we were not involved. Fuzz, Killa, JamesLee, and a few others would be on here posting, "see, there is your proof, there is no way they could be involved, their note at the scene says they weren't".

Last edited:
Reactions: IdaCat and Willy4UK
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT