POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I used to think it a bit of an unfair criticism the left would get from the right, that the left "hated" America.. that it was a bit too easy, almost a slur, and probably only really applied fully to the fringe, and that most of the left probably actually believed they were somehow upholding American values.

But I was wrong. The very center of today's left is un-American. They are actively seeking to undo western civilization built through millennia to replace it with what?
We were probably too kind saying they hate America. They hate all of western civilization.

Can you imagine the Left's response if a Pub said this:

"A Democratic congresswoman suggested in a local TV interview that women bear a certain “responsibility” when it comes to sexual harassment, saying their attire and behavior can be “inviting.”

"
She said that she was “disappointed” in the man who supported many of her Democratic colleagues, but that women should be mindful how they appear.

“I grew up in a time when it was as much the woman’s responsibility as it was a man’s – how you were dressed, what your behavior was,” Johnson said. “I’m from the old school that you can have behaviors that appear inviting. It can be interpreted as such. That’s the responsibility, I think, of the female.”"

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ility-to-watch-their-attire-and-behavior.html

1508445473544.jpg

Transgender Wyoming woman convicted of sexually assaulting 10-year-old girl in bathroom

I am changing all my political beliefs because our players are SJW when it comes to things that matter. I must listen to 7 foot 20 year olds. So much smarter than I am.

That thread sure brought a lot of stupid to the Paddock. Fuster was like Charleston Heston in Omega Man. Did you see it? Beauty eh.

I didn't think it was possible, but the Clintons are even bigger criminals than I thought. This shit is nuts.

Every mafia on the planet has nothing on the Clintons.

Last edited:
Reactions: AustinTXCat
I didn't think it was possible, but the Clintons are even bigger criminals than I thought. This shit is nuts.

Every mafia on the planet has nothing on the Clintons.

The backing of the Clintons shows just how ideological and evil white liberals really are. I single this group out because blacks and Latino's vote liberal for non-ideological reasons, which is a shame, because neither of those racial groups actually believe in the Western european model.

White liberals, at least informed white liberals, are actively seeking to destroy this country and the Clintons wanted to push it through for power. No, you cannot be pro American and be liberal in 2017. You can lie to yourself, but it's just not possible since the takeover of the platform by the progressive left.

The Clintons are a reflection of the types of people who vote for the left today. Corrupt, unethical, immoral, liars, and by any means necessary.

The backing of the Clintons shows just how ideological and evil white liberals really are. I single this group out because blacks and Latino's vote liberal for non-ideological reasons, which is a shame, because neither of those racial groups actually believe in the Western european model.

White liberals, at least informed white liberals, are actively seeking to destroy this country and the Clintons wanted to push it through for power. No, you cannot be pro American and be liberal in 2017. You can lie to yourself, but it's just not possible since the takeover of the platform by the progressive left.

The Clintons are a reflection of the types of people who vote for the left today. Corrupt, unethical, immoral, liars, and by any means necessary.

Well yea, but you're leaving out one key part to this equation: THE EVIL ASS RIGHT IS TOTALLY WITH THE PRO WORLD ANTI AMERICAN BS. George damn Bush pioneered it and he spoke today about the evil Russians meddling in our precious democratic process. Pussy right totally complicit with the evil left.

If our system had checks and balances like our true democracy is supposed to have, then this modern day bs doesn't happen. There is no law and order, and govt is all about representing themselves.

Well yea, but you're leaving out one key part to this equation: THE EVIL ASS RIGHT IS TOTALLY WITH THE PRO WORLD ANTI AMERICAN BS. George damn Bush pioneered it and he spoke today about the evil Russians meddling in our precious democratic process. Pussy right totally complicit with the evil left.

If our system had checks and balances like our true democracy is supposed to have, then this modern day bs doesn't happen. There is no law and order, and govt is all about representing themselves.

Bush's are globalist New World Order types just like the Clinton's and so on. Besides, I don't think Georgy wants Obama's and Hillary's dirty secrets and closets opened up because it would uncover his name in a lot of dirty shit as well. He is the definintion of the swamp.

Thanks, mod, for the deleting of the post and saying "keep the racist stuff off the board" simply because I shared a post written by an author saying certain people can't culturally appropriate and are somehow not held to the same standards as everyone else.

Apparently that's "racist." Good grief.

I applaud the mod. We must draw awareness to, and stomp out, the sickness plaguing this country. Speaking of racism, wait until you see what the racist bastard at Nintendo have gotten away with. We must not allow these hateful micro aggressions to be normalized, jokingly or not, funny or not.

15nosqc.gif

I say we protest. Every time someone plays a track from Beyoncé's Lemonade album we take a knee, while burning an American flag and defacing a Christopher Columbus statue. Just think about the injustice and inequality we can overcome from such meaningless and divisive gestures.

We mustn't sit idly by. We must fight for social justice, signal our virtue and carry on with our inane platitudes, changing the mind of one racist at a time and ultimately changing the world.

Bush's are globalist New World Order types just like the Clinton's and so on. Besides, I don't think Georgy wants Obama's and Hillary's dirty secrets and closets opened up because it would uncover his name in a lot of dirty shit as well. He is the definintion of the swamp.
George Bush spent money like a mad man, he is more Liberal than conservative

Junior dumbass coming out should give y'all a clue. Why now? They are going down and they know it. The two party system of lies. The left right divide and conquer tactics are exposed. You have the establishment and everyone else. How pathetic are they to roll out the last 2 puppet presidents along with the soldier phone call to cover up the Uranium 1. Not to mention the CIA is trying to get Trump to push back the JFK files another 25 years hoping Bush is dead.

Pathetic ass Hannity was praising the Bush family on his show yesterday after trying to denounce juniors globalist speech. Hannity better cut all his ties to establishment including the Bush family.

Reactions: Zakk Wyldcat
Honestly is a civil war even avoidable at this point?

The swamp is dug in and are obviously going to do whatever they can to stay in power, no matter how corrupt they are.

So Mueller and Rosenstein were involved in the uranium investigation which was not disclosed to congress, and is now investigating the Russian connection to the election. Wow, via Mediate:

Under Attorney General Eric Holder, the FBI informant at the center of the probe was prohibited from revealing any of the details of the investigation to members of Congress because of a non-disclosure agreement that has been characterized as unusual by the informant’s attorney, Victoria Toensing.

In fact, as the Obama Administration was weighing the sale of uranium to a Russian-backed firm, none of the details of the active FBI criminal investigation were disclosed by the Executive Branch to Congress. Then-House Intelligence Committee Chairman Mike Rogers told The Hill

Last edited:
I may hate Jeff Sessions more than any person in Washington, and that's really starting to bleed over on to Trump. He's worse than useless as he's completely ignoring things that actually matter to focus on total bullshit.

And no, nothing is going on behind the scenes.

Reactions: James McGavock

Lol. Cant appease these types of people. Even someone sympathizing with them must do it while walking on egg shells
I love it. These constant rejections of the holier-than-thou Islamist apologists by actual Muslims is priceless entertainment.

Like watching a dog learn to operate around an electric fence.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT