POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Look at what the Republican Party had to offer us.

Bush
McCain
Romney/Ryan

Can't get more garbage establishment than that. Makes me sick. If there's one thing that I'm 100 percent about, I'll never vote for any of these types. They're just as bad as Democrats.

No wonder Obama won both times. Look at who his opponents were. And the people who put forth these types as the best chance to beat Dems were the same people who said Trump never had a chance and tried to give us Jeb Bush or Rubio.

Reactions: drawing_dead
Re-watching some videos from Election Night. Upon hearing Trump won Florida, Brian Williams said," The DOW was definitely not on the minds of the voters who turned states red."

Speaking of which, who did you watch for election coverage? I ended up going with Fox Business because I couldn't stomach Karl Rove on Fox.

Last edited:
Reactions: AustinTXCat
How many of you are very observant of the garbage that television shows and commercials try to portray as reality?

You see stuff like this and see every commercial portray demographics that aren't even close to reality or portraying white guys as stupid, weak buffoons. It's a bombardment of garbage.

Wow, congresswoman accuses Kelly of racism. I got to tell you, I did not see this coming. Congressional Black Caucus only throws out racism when it is real.

That idiot being in congress explains a lot.
I remember the left trashing Trump over him responding to attacks from Khan, saying its wrong to attack a gold star family.

I guess Kelly is fine to attack, though.

Reactions: KyFaninNC
Wow, congresswoman accuses Kelly of racism. I got to tell you, I did not see this coming. Congressional Black Caucus only throws out racism when it is real.

That idiot being in congress explains a lot.

It's taught their entire lives. Get held accountable or rightfully criticized for something? Play the race card.

This only works on the weak. Most are sick of it and don't care.

Literally heard a sound clip of Bernie praising Venezuela yesterday. He said it’s a good thing people are lined up for food, because here in America the poor and hungry starve to death... but
in Venezuela they get turned away because they don’t have enough food for everyone... they have to hunt for wild dogs and rats.

Yes Bernie. That sounds much better.

I have seen a few on here say that they know quite a few veterans that think the way they do. False, I served in the Military, live in a community dominated by retired military, and work at Ft. Sill and I guarantee you while there are a few, most lean right to very right. Hate to burst their bubbles (not really), but it is just not true.

Does MSNBC hire anyone not crazy? Not only is Kelly a monster in her world, she also has written a book in the past 'what is the matter with white people'. Here is a another gem from her recently

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT