How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
22519145_1594024417302697_6729631269786982977_n.jpg

Kind of confused wherw Trump and admin are going with health care. Thursday's executive order seems to be a thing of the past. Will be pretty missed if he signs this bill that the dems are pushing, while at the same time as asking potus to sign they are accusing him of sabotaging the glorious obamacare. They are letting them win the argument and that's disappointing.

Hopefully it's all a charade and Trump has no intention of signing.

Things are moving fast y'all. Better pay attention.

George Soros Transfers $18 Billion to His Foundation, Creating an Instant Giant

George Soros, who built one of the world’s largest fortunes through a famous series of trades, has turned over nearly $18 billion to Open Society Foundations, according to foundation officials, a move that transforms both the philanthropy he founded and the investment firm supplying its wealth.

Reactions: ymmot31
Things are moving fast y'all. Better pay attention.

George Soros Transfers $18 Billion to His Foundation, Creating an Instant Giant

George Soros, who built one of the world’s largest fortunes through a famous series of trades, has turned over nearly $18 billion to Open Society Foundations, according to foundation officials, a move that transforms both the philanthropy he founded and the investment firm supplying its wealth.

Going all in on protests and propaganda, I see. Gotta keep funding people assaulting conservatives and cops and blocking highways.

This man is pure evil.

If you can ignore the law like sanctuary cities then why should anyone listen to this moronic judge?

Hey, how about we allow Hawaii to have all of the refugees and Muslims they want and dump them all there and watch their island fall apart when tourism stops.
why not just kick them out of the union? revert them back to territorial status. i'll gladly pay 7 dollars for a pineapple. what other results will I suffer? a sudden glut of spam on the mainland?

I saw Katy Tur and liberal media tried to turn a Trump quote into an insult by him saying, "He knew what he signed up for and he did it anyways" regarding a fallen soldier. Paraphrased.

Obviously implying the soldier knew death was a possibility yet he did it anyways. Obviously saying he's brave.

Idiot media made it into some insult. Biggest bunch of morons.

The only question: can we make this last until 2020?
Who knows. Not sure if this is just another cycle where one party is winning right now, but the Dem party has gone so far left that it may extend this cycle much longer until they lose enough to where they finally get off the crazy train and bring in new leadership that gets it and changes the party back to where it was before Obama won.

To think not long ago it appeared the Dems had a full handle on Washington when Obama was elected to a point where you had to wonder if Republicans ever had a chance to win the Presidency again.

Reactions: Willy4UK
Yep. And it was their ridiculous overreach that caused a sleepy, lazy, feckless nation to take notice and physically push the pendulum back the other direction. Yet, they still won't admit that while continuing to try to push the exact same bullshit that has nearly cost them their entire party.

Once again, proof positive that liberalism is a mental disorder.

Reactions: KyFaninNC
Who knows. Not sure if this is just another cycle where one party is winning right now, but the Dem party has gone so far left that it may extend this cycle much longer until they lose enough to where they finally get off the crazy train and bring in new leadership that gets it and changes the party back to where it was before Obama won.

To think not long ago it appeared the Dems had a full handle on Washington when Obama was elected to a point where you had to wonder if Republicans ever had a chance to win the Presidency again.

Right - we also had the infamous "Blue Wall" that supposedly made a GOP win akin to drawing to an inside straight.

Trump couldn't have picked a better year to enter a race - he had a slew of mediocre candidates on the GOP side and a Dem nominee with more baggage than Casey Anthony. Our children may look back on DT as the guy who ended the 2 party system singlehandedly.

:joy::joy::joy::joy:
Gotta admit, other countries and cultures have shit figured out. Someone causes trouble to the status quo? Kill em. Just that simple. If we were South America, half of our elected officials would be dead by now. I want Soros dead. I want O'bama dead. I want Hillary dead. Start there and a lot of the others will fall in line. If not...

We deserve the life our constitution promises, not the life that liberals hope for. When the time comes, and I hope it doesn't, I will drop you bastards in the street where you stand. My brothers and I will laugh at your death and rejoice in your removal. White privilege means I can shoot better than you, dumbass. I am better armed. dumbass, I have more munitions, dumbass, I am honestly pissed and not pretending to be offended.

You are doomed, you liberal dumbass.

White House Places CNN, MSNBC In The Back Row Of Presser.

The White House placed CNN and MSNBC in the last two rows of the foreign press section during Tuesday’s joint press conference with Greek Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras.

CNN political analyst and Sentinel editor Brian Karem tweeted Tuesday complaining about the situation......

[laughing]

#MAGA :americanflag:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT