• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Election night stuff.

Dow down 500pts [laughing]

The best thing about this is how f****** dumb the media and pollsters look.

Suck it.

NPR is sad. Blaming the white man.

If North Carolina goes Clinton, it is over.

It's so close, Trump really can't lose a single race. That's the problem, his margins are so thin it could go from complete rout to complete rout

They'd prefer to blame Hillary's troubles on the uneducated white mf'ers.

Hollywood just moved to Canada.

Lead in Michigan is narrowing...don't go all UK Football on me, Donald. Not you.

Fuzz/RQ are pieces of liberal shit who enables Hitler like crimes. F*** them

If Trump wins, the Republicans better not F up the next two years. They will control everything. Get shi! right.

Like I said earlier, for 5 minutes I will absolutely cherish the tears of the smarter/holier than thou liberals of the world.

Wisconsin. Wow.

Tears reported at the Clinton party

Polls have been closed for an eternity. I don't understand why it's taking so long to drive a stake in this criminal bitch's heart.

Hillary Clinton can eat a fat diiiick
Katy Perry can eat a fat diiiick
Bon Jovi can eat a fat diiiiick
Obama can eat a fat diiiick

I hope Trump wins so I can watch The View in the morning and see those beetches squirm. And George Clooney too, asshole!

21231739_10155927904611336_699747854379547935_n.jpg

it cracks me up watching people lose their shit on this DACA crap. it was not a law, it wouldn't pass through congress. it was unconstitutional to begin with. it was merely another Executive Order set in place by King Hussein and all Trump is letting it do is expire. or threatening to let it do at this point.

Loving re-reading the election night stuff. Jamo. Lol
This whole left wing delusional outrage tantrum throwing has me cracking up daily. Seriously, the liberal snowflakes can only beat us now if they continue their loser comedy routine until we laugh ourselves to death.

Reactions: screwduke1
The age of those who qualify for DACA today is pointless They had to be < 16 and in this country when the EO was signed meaning that those who would be "30" would have been here over half of their life.

It is also telling that the graphic fails to account for those applicants < 16 years old. Since the pie chart only accounts for those 16+ and the percentages add up to 100% then they ignored those < 16 in order to try and make a political point. They know that their target audience for this type of info is easily duped. As POTUS45 said...we love the lowly educated!

The age of those who qualify for DACA today is pointless They had to be < 16 and in this country when the EO was signed meaning that those who would be "30" would have been here over half of their life.

It is also telling that the graphic fails to account for those applicants < 16 years old. Since the pie chart only accounts for those 16+ and the percentages add up to 100% then they ignored those < 16 in order to try and make a political point. They know that their target audience for this type of info is easily duped. As POTUS45 said...we love the lowly educated!
Wow, you post about a target audience all the while buying everything the liberal media says. Unbelievable.

Also, they were here illegally in the first place. Hello Mcfly, what a dumbass.

Yes and King Barry loved the lemmings who cheered on all his wonderful EO's. Get a clue. Both sides of the aisle are filled with sheep who follow everything their saviors tell them. Thats why this country needed someone who didn't give a shit about partisan politics.

Reactions: screwduke1
I will ask this every few days or so to the liberals on this site. Fuzz, Cardkilla, JamesLee, etc....please define nationalist for me. You have not answered the question to this point Your unwillingness or cowardice to do so to this point tells me that you are afraid you will be labeled for what you really are.

Reactions: BigBlueFan1963
Fuzz and his type applaud this action. They agree with this type of behavior because these people need to be accepted.

For the record, I read that article, and far from accepting their behavior, Britain sentenced those guys to between 10 and 29 years, not exactly easy on rapists on the other side of the pond, it seems. Unless you think three decades in Brixton would be a real picnic.

But to the bigger point, I tend to agree somewhat, and have always had a problem with "hate crimes". I mean, murder is murder, if you get convicted, you most likely get life or one hell of a long time, that seems like life. I have read that the justification is that hate crimes are crimes against an entire group, not just an individual, and so you need enhanced punishment to merit the crime. I don't know, I just have a hard time buying it. And I suspect you are right in that the term is applied far more to white people than black, although a crime against a gay person is also a hate crime. Just a real hard legal concept for me to accept.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT