POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Knowing them they'll focus on the Marine's race, suggesting that the only reason Trump picked it up and put it back on his head was to embarrass him.

Then they'll blame Trump and call him a buffoon for letting the wind to blow it off a second time.
Honestly, having served all those years in .mil, the Air Force officer probably made some light-hearted, disparaging remark at that very moment. Then, when the kid left the airfield, his sergeant chewed his ass for not being prepared.

DEQknVZXUAA2KZ1.jpg

can't complain on this one. when i think of Afghan men I think of progressive fellas fighting for gender equity

The reason these lunatic liberals have come up 1,000 different genders is to justify paying women liberal studies professors $100k+. Those worthless degrees needed to be put to use.
I'm pretty sure that as of this month, there are only 58 recognized genders (seriously).
How stupid is this eff'n shete (seriously)?

Putin calls out the Pedos in this vid. No wonder Skippy is ranting on twitter.

No wonder the whole far left is going batshit crazy over Putin and begging for conflict. It never made sense to me before now. Historically, the far left has always had a fondness for all things communist, no matter how horrible. Even Barrie in 2012 was saying Russia was no longer a problem. Then suddenly, everything Russian triggers histrionics across the left.

Last edited:
No president has ever been more protected and less transparent. I love how that notion is considered preposterous all while these nuts concoct the biggest stories ever.

There was plenty reason to at least look into it.
Never again. That left me cold towards the whole dem party. They created a pig in a poke and ramrodded him through. I guess that satisfied the extreme left, but never again. They woke everyone up from the center through the right, and even some dems.

I'm pretty sure that as of this month, there are only 58 recognized genders (seriously).

I just checked Suckerberg's Facebook gender list. Where do they come up with this shit? And how come Male and Female aren't options anymore?

I envision snowflakes sitting in coffee shop safe spaces having cry-ins in places like Seattle and Portland in deep emotional angst explaining the importance of their unique personal gender. Makes me want to slap the shit out of these useless morons,

Just a thought. CNN ran this story in 2015 about how cheating someone can have disastrous consequences on the internet. One would think they would have taken this to heart. Oh well, I'm guessing they get it now.

58? I thought 4 was getting out of hand.

All this gender, transgender and identifying nonsense reminds me of an episode of South Park. Kyle's dad gets surgery and identifies as a dolphin. Of course everyone thinks he's crazy and this episode is poking fun at people who alter their appearance and identify as something they're not.

giphy.gif

Sadly the episode was a few years early. Now it could air as a documentary for dolphins with people problems... Insanity.

Last edited:

'seemingly stoked'....unreal, who writes this shit

If that picture was of Trump the headline would be:
'Trump startles child'

or more likely

'Trump pretends to care about child but his policies will likely kill her'

Stoked? The baby? Like the baby has any idea what's going on.

This is similar to articles being written talking about 3 year olds at any march or protest "getting it". No, they are 3 and their crazy parents drug them there and made them hold a sign.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT