POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trump is the most American son of a bitch I have ever seen.
You are literally the dumbest SOB I've ever heard. Guy uses Russia to help him win an election and you think picking up a hat makes the guy George Washington. He sure has no problem degrading military people who don't worship at his feet. He gets bonus points from his lemmings for walking and chewing gum at the same time.

Our allies are laughing at us after his joke of an appearance at G20. Instead of talking about North Korea he's still talking about John Podesta and Hillary.

Reactions: BristolCat
I see cardkilla trolling on a beautiful sunday.

I honestly believe after reading his post. That he isnt even a liberal. He's just got a great troll game going under that name. Prolly has another acct for his other UK stuff

You are literally the dumbest SOB.

Instead of talking about North Korea he's still talking about John Podesta and Hillary.

[laughing] Yeah, because one tweet took him days to type, and North Korea couldn't possibly have been talked about.

Talk about a dumb son of bitch? You literally think Trump can't take 30 seconds to tweet about one thing, yet, in a matter of days, talk about an entirely different thing.

Watching the Military History channel. The show is called "That's Impossible".They are talking about Weather Warfare and how Tesla talked about using low frequency waves to manipulate the jet stream.

The Russian created a secret radio station called the Russian Woodpecker that continued to give out pulse sounds to detect missiles. This device was bending the jet stream to cause a draught in California back during the Cold War.

The US built HAARP in 1992 in Alaska. World's largest radio broadcasting system. 180 antennas. 72,000 watts compared to a 700wlw's 50 watts. Pushes the Ionospere out into space creating a vacuum to manipulate the weather.

Found the youtube clip.

You are literally the dumbest SOB I've ever heard. Guy uses Russia to help him win an election and you think picking up a hat makes the guy George Washington. He sure has no problem degrading military people who don't worship at his feet. He gets bonus points from his lemmings for walking and chewing gum at the same time.

Our allies are laughing at us after his joke of an appearance at G20. Instead of talking about North Korea he's still talking about John Podesta and Hillary.
Pot meet the entire history of cooking utensils. You have got to be the dumbest poster alive or dead, Your ignorance is becoming legendary on this site.

Reactions: screwduke1
cbn4GRf.jpg

Reactions: KYNC89
Pot meet the entire history of cooking utensils. You have got to be the dumbest poster alive or dead, Your ignorance is becoming legendary on this site.

Warrior- i think it's a troll job. No one is that stupid. He isn't serious. I've finally seen the light with it. Troll 100%. I admit. He got me. Well done cardkilla

Chris Matthews: ‘Big Story’ Is Trump And Putin Manspreading [VIDEO]

“Did you see how these two men sat today?” he asked. “Both tried to sit as far forward as they could in those big chairs up there in Hamburg, Germany. Putin, a much smaller fellow, seemed a bit dwarfed.”

But the big story was the way they both engaged in the art of manspreading,” Matthews asserted, “widening their legs out as far as the wings of those chairs allowed them.”

“‘Nobody’s gonna outspread me!’ you can hear their little psyches urging them on,” he concluded.

Translation: If you guys have any useful additions to my normal leftist talking points, then please let me know.

Chris Matthews: ‘Big Story’ Is Trump And Putin Manspreading [VIDEO]

“Did you see how these two men sat today?” he asked. “Both tried to sit as far forward as they could in those big chairs up there in Hamburg, Germany. Putin, a much smaller fellow, seemed a bit dwarfed.”

But the big story was the way they both engaged in the art of manspreading,” Matthews asserted, “widening their legs out as far as the wings of those chairs allowed them.”

“‘Nobody’s gonna outspread me!’ you can hear their little psyches urging them on,” he concluded.

And onto our next big story: Why men should sit when they pee.

Turned on Fox News Sunday for a few minutes today and some dumb liberal guest on there was blaming Trump for Obamacare. Not even kidding. She said Trump has destabilized the health care market.

Incredible how a democrat piece of legislation gets blamed on a GOP President. What a crock of BS

Reactions: AustinTXCat
So do you want to talk about Russia hacking or not?

I see the euphoria of the executed cop in NY didn't last long.

Pretty simple you said Russia did it. Cry about it for losing. Trump confronts Putin during G20 about it but you won't turn over your servers so that we can see what's what. Hmm. Maybe that cheese pizza on dominoes is on that server with a side of walnut sauce. Pedosta.

If you have a little time and care to, give this Wiki article on "new world order" a read. I was looking for the book written by Pat Robertson when I saw this and gave it a glance.

Easy to pick up on the vibe of the writer from the very beginning. Check this out for example:

"The threat of "Godless communism", in the form of a state atheistic and bureaucratic collectivist world government, demonized as the "Red Menace", therefore became the focus of apocalyptic millenarian conspiracism. The Red Scare came to shape one of the core ideas of the political right in the United States, which is that liberals and progressives, with their welfare-state policies and international cooperation programs such as foreign aid, supposedly contribute to a gradual process of collectivism that will inevitably lead to nations being replaced with a communist one-world government."

Does he mean "collectivism" where the US Constitution is being used to protect every human on earth?

I'm considering getting OANN. I've watched it a few times online and at a buddies house and it was very fair towards Trump. It was what Fox News should be. Murdochs sons are making Fox lean left more than it used too. Don't watch it much anymore.

I'm considering getting OANN. I've watched it a few times online and at a buddies house and it was very fair towards Trump. It was what Fox News should be. Murdochs sons are making Fox lean left more than it used too. Don't watch it much anymore.

How do i get OANN?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT