POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Even if its true that Don Jr. Kushner and Manafort met with a lawyer with Russian ties, literally zero laws were broken.

I'm sorry libs, but it is actually not illegal to meet with a Russian.

That said, it is the NYTs and the story is probably false and will be debunked within the next few hours.

Even if its true that Don Jr. Kushner and Manafort met with a lawyer with Russian ties, literally zero laws were broken.

I'm sorry libs, but it is actually not illegal to meet with a Russian.

That said, it is the NYTs and the story is probably false and will be debunked within the next few hours.

Smh. It's not true.

More truth that obama was born in kenya

Reactions: screwduke1
Smh. It's not true.

More truth that obama was born in kenya
I don't know the sentiment on this thread on the birther stuff but sometimes I do wonder if its true. With the deep state and the fact Obama lied so much, who is to say he didn't lie about his place of birth?

Reactions: Willy4UK
I don't know the sentiment on this thread on the birther stuff but sometimes I do wonder if its true. With the deep state and the fact Obama lied so much, who is to say he didn't lie about his place of birth?

No president has ever been more protected and less transparent. I love how that notion is considered preposterous all while these nuts concoct the biggest stories ever.

There was plenty reason to at least look into it.

No president has ever been more protected and less transparent. I love how that notion is considered preposterous all while these nuts concoct the biggest stories ever.

There was plenty reason to at least look into it.
Favorable vs unfavorable press between both have been mind-boggling.

Alt media? Thanks, NYTimes, WaPo, ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN. You created this. Now EAT IT!

No president has ever been more protected and less transparent.
Yup. We still haven't seen his college transcripts. Even after his presidency we know very little about him. We only know the stuff he put in his books and who the hell even knows if he told the truth in those. That stuff could be mostly fake too.

Reactions: MO_Blue
Bro, that whole thing, plus his Auntie Zeituni, simply leaves one shaking their GD heads. Crazy stuff.

Seriously. I know. Like some cracker ass liberal defending him being born in Hawaii is more credible than his own goddamn brother.

F*** liberals. Hate'em.

Guess Trump paid off Obama's brother with Russian money too

While Podesta walks on sheltering $35 million in a Russian bank and Hillary selling 20% of U.S uranium to Russia

F*** do i hate liberals

I can't find the post that included the tweet about NYT contradicting themselves in their own article about acting like they don't know where Trump got his almost 40 percent number and then posts it was 37 percent.

Any help?

Just now, while Trump was boarding Marine One and saluting the Marines who were standing at attention, the wind blew the hat off of one of them. What does Trump do? Personally picks it up and puts it back on the Marine's head. After doing so, the wind blows it off again. What does Trump do? Without thinking twice, chases it down across the runaway and picks it for him again.

Just now, while Trump was boarding Marine One and saluting the Marines who were standing at attention, the wind blew the hat off of one of them. What does Trump do? Personally picks it up and puts it back on the Marine's head. After doing so, the wind blows it off again. What does Trump do? Without thinking twice, chases it down across the runaway and picks it for him again.

Trump is the best thing to happen to America since we broke off from the British

Haha awesome.

Will the MSM cover it?

Wait for it. Still waiting.......

Big Don Trump crushed that G20 stuff, tbmfh.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT