POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
bwahahaha f'ing unreal...and not fake news. The only thing impenetrable is Trump's brain.

DES92VAXgAA2lIY.jpg
A lot of assuming, speculation, bitching and moaning going on because of this tweet, and no one has a clue what it really means. He's once again triggered you lot into oblivion. That's not on accident. He vaguely threw this out, knowing you imbeciles couldn't help yourselves, that you would run wild with you Russia xenophobia, and makes fools of yourselves. This tweet literally could mean a number of different things.

First, he says they only discussed it forming one, not that they're definitely forming one. This could have been discussed, at length, as something serious or just mentioned, in passing, as part of the conversation, then forgotten about it. None of it means that one is being formed. You only assume one is definitely being formed.

Also, he never said they discussed forming it together, as a team, just that they discussed it being formed. This could have been Trump's answer to Putin saying Russia had no involvement. He could have been warning him not to try it again because the US was planning on forming an impenetrable Cyber Security unit. Again, just like you assume one is definitely being formed, you assume that it's being formed with Putin, when it could be being formed against Putin.

Reactions: IdaCat
Warning - personal disdain for trump as a human about to mainifest itself.

So on the manspreading thing - Trump doesn't do that shit on purpose. He cares so little about his physical health that has no choice but to sit the same way every 70 year old out of shape fatass sits.

Now, back to MAGA.

but very little discussion about the next couple of tweets right before or after it. Selective reporting by fake news. Now read it all together.

He addressed every issue the media was whining about before he f'd the g20 in it's butt. Then he clearly tweeted exactly what he did like a real American leader.

He didn't tell the American people "you guys gotta do better".

Warning - personal disdain for trump as a human about to mainifest itself.

So on the manspreading thing - Trump doesn't do that shit on purpose. He cares so little about his physical health that has no choice but to sit the same way every 70 year old out of shape fatass sits.

Now, back to MAGA.

I've grown to appreciate you John.

Think you still have a bit of cognitive dissonance. I'm prolly more of an Atheist than you. Wisen up on American Establishment politics. Trump is a lifetime gift that some generations never get

How do i get OANN?
I don't know who you go through but DirectTv has it. Channel 347 I think IIRC.

I watch it livestreamed on here sometimes

OAN isn't bad at all. Seems like its gonna get big one day. Its getting there since DirectTv picked it up.

Last edited:
Reactions: IdaCat
I would like something explained to me.

Libs freak out about Trump tweeting that gif and taking on Mika and Joe and say it's unbecoming of the Oval Office.

Okay.

Was it unbecoming to go on Jimmy Kimmel? To do Mean Tweets? To hang out with Jay Z, a former drug dealer who stabbed a man? To do Espn Tournament brackets? To have a gun running operation to Mexico? How about sticking a cigar up a vagina?

It's awful that Melania posed nude in her 20s? That's not worthy (never mind she isn't the one who decided to run)?

Is this coming from the same group who does Slut Walks? Who has pride parades where gays dance naked with kids? What happened to "My body, my choice?" What about body shaming?"

Oh, you're a bunch of morons? Got it.

Is that real?

Wow.
I'm wondering the the same, but regardless if true or not, like Trump has been doing for the past week -- bringing attention to the fact that the IC was never allowed to analyze the DNC servers -- this should bring more as well.

It's past time for the DOJ to put pressure on the DNC to turn the servers over, and actually allow them to be analyzed/investigated by US intelligence. Seriously, since when does the FBI get out ranked by a private firm?

Reactions: screwduke1

'check your privilege'...so is hitler like the embodiment of 'whiteness' for the writers since in the liberal view all white people have an unfair advantage? millions upon millions of white soldiers died fighting Hitler. millions upon millions of other innocent white people died because of Hitler.

I hate liberalism.

Last edited:

Damn bruh. katina and the girls were always puttin glitter in dat coochie.

i always be like it has to be warts or herpes why i always had to take them to the doc but maybe it was dat glitter bruh, prolly should have sterilzed dat flashlight dat night before they be passing it around to

so many trips to planned parenthood. like weekly bruh. there magazines to read there are the worst dogg

Last edited:
I was just reminded of this. It's from Obama in 2005.

“We all agree on the need to better secure the border and punish employers who choose to hire illegal immigrants. We are a generous and welcoming people here in the United States, but those who enter the country illegally and those who employ them disrespect the rule of law and they are showing disregard for those who are following the law.”

'check your privilege'...so is hitler like the embodiment of 'whiteness' for the writers since in the liberal view all white people have an unfair advantage? millions upon millions of white soldiers died fighting Hitler. millions upon millions of other innocent white people died because of Hitler.

I hate liberalism.
Liberals don't know who Hitler was. They think they do but in reality they believe he is the embodiment of white america. Last time I checked Hitler was an Austrian born German that hated Jews, communism/Marxism, capitalism in that order.

I hate liberalism.

And it was white European Americans who essentially ended global slavery.

For all of the shortcomings from all groups, white European/ Americans have helped make more world gains than just about anyone.

And in America today, that truth is a racist statement.

Liberalism is a cancer and a brain disorder or mental illness. If you can't understand that, you're probably sick.

Reactions: warrior-cat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT