POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Their lack of insight is astounding. They think they play by a different set of rules while ignoring the hypocrisy of it all.

Saw a story feom msm the other day hoping the reds prospect can help restore "diversity" to mlb.

First, its plenty diverse. Many latino players along with some asian. They made it sound like its hockey.

Also, i dont recall any msm outlets bemoaning a lack of diversity in the nba.

The problem is the left doesnt seek equality. They seek a minority dominance, yet call it equality for propoganda purposes.

5960df3def53c.jpeg

Saw a story feom msm the other day hoping the reds prospect can help restore "diversity" to mlb.

First, its plenty diverse. Many latino players along with some asian. They made it sound like its hockey.

The problem is the left doesnt seek equality. They seek a minority dominance, yet call it equality for propoganda purposes.

Great freaking point man. Beautifully said.

The World Baseball Classic is basically the MLB divided by country.

I told you. When have you ever seen the left discuss "diversity" in any other context outside of wanting to get less whites? Never. No one says anything about the NBA or the NFL. The NBA is 75 percent black despite being a small portion of the population. The NFL is 70 percent black. No one gives a flip about getting more whites, more Asians or more Latinos.

And baseball is the most diverse sport in this country. We have Asians, Dominicans, Mexicans, Cubans, Puerto Ricans, whites and some blacks. They just can't stand whites existing.

You ever see liberals freaking out about historical black colleges? Ever see them wanting to get more diverse? Nope.

The obsession of race and the predictable cycle that follows just gets nauseating.

"Too many whites here. We need more diversity." - Increases minorities
"(Insert minority here) demands seclusion. Wants ___ only dorms and professors. Get rid of whites"

"Look at all of these racists going out in the suburbs to get away from people of color"

White people move into crap neighborhoods and improve them

"Wahhhh! Gentrification."

Black guy says something derogatory about whites, America or cops- Gets celebrated as hero

White guy says something negative about a person of color- Gets called racist

Time to flip these people the bird and tell them to EAD. Sick of people pandering to this type of trash.

I told you. When have you ever seen the left discuss "diversity" in any other context outside of wanting to get less whites? Never. No one says anything about the NBA or the NFL. The NBA is 75 percent black despite being a small portion of the population. The NFL is 70 percent black. No one gives a flip about getting more whites, more Asians or more Latinos.

And baseball is the most diverse sport in this country. We have Asians, Dominicans, Mexicans, Cubans, Puerto Ricans, whites and some blacks. They just can't stand whites existing.

You ever see liberals freaking out about historical black colleges? Ever see them wanting to get more diverse? Nope.

The obsession of race and the predictable cycle that follows just gets nauseating.

"Too many whites here. We need more diversity." - Increases minorities
"(Insert minority here) demands seclusion. Wants ___ only dorms and professors. Get rid of whites"

"Look at all of these racists going out in the suburbs to get away from people of color"

White people move into crap neighborhoods and improve them

"Wahhhh! Gentrification."

Black guy says something derogatory about whites, America or cops- Gets celebrated as hero

White guy says something negative about a person of color- Gets called racist

Time to flip these people the bird and tell them to EAD. Sick of people pandering to this type of trash.

Truth be told. Asians need to stick to badminton.

When an employee is hired, fired, or promoted, it shouldnt be about race.

When there is admission to school at issue, race should never be considered.

When its mandated that race plays a factor in these things, either way, its inherently wrong. It must be about the person. Not their race. This must be the goal.

Instead, minority individuals are benefitted because of race. Therefore it isnt true equality.

Dirty Jobs should be airing non stop and forced to be watched in highschool or freshman year of college.

Somebody needs to save the youth and teach them what hard work is.

Not everything is free nor should it be.

I try to stay out of this thread as much as possible, but Google "Obama g20" and you'll see a US flag pin in every pic.

Maybe. Who gives a f***? Obama's overseas trips, were an apology tour for the "evils of America and western civilization". He took it up the ass and sucked off our adversaries with his progressive globalism horseshit. And as I recall, he was finally forced to wear the lapel flag after vowing not to.

Saw a pretty funny thing when I was on Twitter. Dem media shows Obama with a baby and it's of course a puff post by ABC about him with this baby.

Anyways, one lib posts that fake Trump People quote meme. Gets pointed out that it's fake and she can't handle it. Posts a quote of Trump from the Billy Bush tapes "When you're a star, they let you grab them by the pussy."

When you click on this bitch's profile. It's all hip hop and how she's a hip hop enthusiast. Haha. A perfect example of fake outrage depending on who says what. If a rapper said that exact quote, this idiot would be singing it in her car.

Reactions: MO_Blue

I think they want Trump to take the bait and this is an attempt to continue to get a poorly rated show some buzz and attention if he tweets about them again.
Who was the moron a few months ago who was saying Morning Joe was the best political show on TV? I think maybe a few agreed with the poster too.

Reactions: KYNC89
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT