POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For an entire week CNN has been running an ongoing story, based on a single source, about President Trump not going to confront Vladimir Putin about interference in the 2016 election. Note the running CNN narrative via the chyrons:

cnn-chyron-4-e1499476902699.jpg

Then this happened…

cnn-chyron-3.jpg

Any questions?

trump-complicated-business.jpg

The article is even better. You'd think the handshake was a wrestling match and Trump won with a stone cold stunner.
I looked at that article. Hard not to notice that Trump's hand engulfed Putin's in that handshake. I guess we've heard the last of "small hands." So, I suppose collar size and shoe size are next. The left is so mature.
Will Jim Acosted ask another question about manhood in a news conference? CNN, the home of Real FAKE NEWS.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
She's interesting looking, that's for sure. But not in a positive sense.:thumbsdown:
I'd normally send in a dollar to a gofundme account if she was panning for cosmetic surgery.
However, Fraulein Sarsour is the skank who has called for the removal of vaginas from women who oppose radical islam or who oppose female genital mutilation. (google "sarsour Ayaan Hirsi Ali vagina").
I hope she and her whole family suffer from the same violence she wishes on others.

Reactions: WildcatofNati
Remember when Trump said fake news outlets are the enemy of the people? CNN is, on several fronts, looking like an enemy of the people. Lying to us is bad, and chasing down people who poke fun in a cartoon meme is over the top. And then, there's failing to cover real news, like ISIS burning 12 to death, and......

"Steve Scalise is fighting for his life. @CNN doesn't have any questions about the man who tried to kill him. Think about it."

Last edited:
Reactions: AustinTXCat
I'll say it again. Remember when Trump said fake news outlets are the enemy of the people? CNN is, on several fronts, looking like an enemy of the people. Lying to us is bad, and chasing down people who poke fun in a cartoon meme is over the top. And then, there's failing to cover real news, like ISIS burning 12 to death .......

Last edited:
I thought the 80's wanted their policies back. Doesn't the liberal media, libs, and dems owe Romney an apology? What about it BBR/BBS, Albany, Killa, and you other mindless lefty supporters on this site. You guys all went with that narrative. Where is your stance on that now?
Do you just toe the party line on every issue or do you have a mind of your own? Is Russia a threat now?

I ask this a few pages back and no lefty answered. No real answer? Silence means agreement in this instance. Thank you for confirming what we all know. When faced with facts and truths, you guys ignore the points being made.

Geez! With a face like that, I'm all for burkas.

And the woman should wear one, too.

IMO.
We need to declare shehaad on both of them. They need to have some sense beat into them. That will bring about 2 things: 1. They would become productive members to mankind and 2. (just as important) It would alter their looks and that could only be an improvement as it would make her look more like a woman and him act less like one.

Last edited:
Reactions: MO_Blue

I mean, why is stating the truth considered racist? Don't like the reputation of having bad neighborhoods and being known for crime? Fix it. It's no shock that people flock to white majority nations. It's not white people following them. They seek out these countries, these neighborhoods, these schools because of what tends to happen with white areas (safe, for one) compared to other neighborhoods. This is in general; not universal just so we don't get "that guy" coming with an anecdotal experience.

You go be a white guy and walk down a black neighborhood alone and see how it turns out and then compare being black and going to a white neighborhood. Who do you think is more at risk of being harmed? Who's more at risk if you're not a Muslim and go into a Muslim area compared to the alternative?

These are basic truths but everyone has to whisper this to not offend the crazy thought police.

Last edited:
I mean, why is stating the truth considered racist? Don't like the reputation of having bad neighborhoods and being known for crime? Fix it. It's no shock that people flock to white majority nations. It's not white people following them. They seek out these countries, these neighborhoods, these schools because of what tends to happen with white areas compared to other neighborhoods. This is in general; not universal just so we don't get "that guy" coming with an anecdotal experience.

You go be a white guy and walk down a black neighborhood alone and see how it turns out and then compare being black and going to a white neighborhood. Who do you think is more at risk of being harmed? Who's more at risk if you're not a Muslim and go into a Muslim area compared to the alternative?

These are basic truths but everyone has to whisper this to not offend the crazy thought police.
I'm done with whispering. I'm not going to sugar coat anything. If that makes me a racist then so he it. Because blacks have become more savage in the last 10 years and Muslims are an abomination to humanity.

Reactions: KyFaninNC
Dems have problems with strong U.S/Russia relations, but have no problem with Liberal/ISIS best friendship.

Always thought that was odd.

There's many things about their ideology/mentality that seems odd.

Thinks there's some big white supremacy Nazi problem attacking the world
But doesn't care about Antifa, BLM or Muslim violence

Hates Christians (Chick-fil-A as well) and accuses Republicans of being homophobic
Backs Islam, makes excuses for the them and never discusses their beliefs/hate of gays

Thinks gender is a social construct and you can choose your gender
Talks about women empowerment, pushes feminism and bitches about men (white men) and stuff like "manspreading" and "mansplaining."

"Minorities are just as smart as whites."
Pushes to lower standards and force people to hire less qualified minorities

"We're fighting the system."
Backs bigger government, globalist elites, aligns with major corporations.

Bitches about wages and wants bigger minimum wage
Backs open borders and allows illegals in with no consequences to drive wages down

Claims to be against bigotry and stereotypes and hating of someone cause of skin color
Hates whites and teaches to hate them.

"We need gun control. You don't need a gun. Just police do."
"Police are racist murderers."

None of this makes any damn sense and I'll bet the bank that many of them have never even been challenged with these inconsistencies in thought.

I hate you, but I'm supremely jealous. Florence is one of my favorite cities in the world. Enjoy.

No need to be jealous...i clearly see why it's one of your favorite cities. Just beautiful... All of it

The women in Florence... Jesus.

Bike ride through Tuscany was epic. Lots of hills, postcard scenery and a few glasses of wine. Freaking hot today.

Need to take a nap. About three weeks into the trip and very few want to talk politics when I say I'm from the US. Mostly they want to know what it's like living in NY and then wanting to visit NYC and LA. I'm expecting the same in Barcelona next week.

There's many things about their ideology/mentality that seems odd.

Thinks there's some big white supremacy Nazi problem attacking the world
But doesn't care about Antifa, BLM or Muslim violence

Hates Christians (Chick-fil-A as well) and accuses Republicans of being homophobic
Backs Islam, makes excuses for the them and never discusses their beliefs/hate of gays

Thinks gender is a social construct and you can choose your gender
Talks about women empowerment, pushes feminism and bitches about men (white men) and stuff like "manspreading" and "mansplaining."

"Minorities are just as smart as whites."
Pushes to lower standards and force people to hire less qualified minorities

"We're fighting the system."
Backs bigger government, globalist elites, aligns with major corporations.

Bitches about wages and wants bigger minimum wage
Backs open borders and allows illegals in with no consequences to drive wages down

Claims to be against bigotry and stereotypes and hating of someone cause of skin color
Hates whites and teaches to hate them.

"We need gun control. You don't need a gun. Just police do."
"Police are racist murderers."

None of this makes any damn sense and I'll bet the bank that many of them have never even been challenged with these inconsistencies in thought.

Their lack of insight is astounding. They think they play by a different set of rules while ignoring the hypocrisy of it all.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT