POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Both genders are saying the hell with marriage...while they're young. The days of kids and marriage by the time you're 24 is over.
Guys see how batshit crazy women are. Women think they're fine. That's the disconnect. Go see how many young women are seeing shrinks vs. young guys. Huge difference.

“All they care about is power. Trump cares about the American people.” This is another level of brainwash than most. Trump has never cared anything in life but himself. Look at his whole life. Family hates him, you can’t find anyone with something nice to say about him. He only does what’s best for him. Except now you think he’s doing what’s best for others? Jesus, this has to be a troll post.
You off your meds? You can find 100's of people who love him and only one member of his family hates him and that's because they were drug addicted and lost everything and they hate that Trump quit helping them after repeated mistakes and backstabbings. Try harder SD

Responses like this are why I can’t take you seriously.

Did you see Trump’s economy (pre-COVID fiasco) when he had his tariffs in place? It was light years better than what we are seeing right now. I don’t give a sh*t what anyone thinks about Trump’s personality, but he had the economy humming and there’s no reason to think he couldn’t do it again if given the chance.
Plus... How does anyone oppose tariffs but support income tax? Why is it worse for foreigners to pay taxes than US citizens? I seriously need one of these guys to explain this to me. We all understand that taxes pass cost onto consumers so why not make the non citizens pay that tax instead of Americans?

See the states in blue:

It's been a while, but I believe I've needed to show both a passport & driver's license to rent a car in Europe - England/France/Germany/Spain for me.
But they didn't issue a license. They accept your US drivers license. Why do we issue illegals our own instead of them just using their own???? If you lived in reality you'd know it's because most of the illegals throw their ID's away before entering the country to make their legal claim murkier.

Reactions: Girthang
So if there are no qualified Black Republicans, and all Black Democrats are unqualified DEI pushes, then where are the qualified Black people since they're in neither party?
Meisha Mainor seems good, Tim Scott is smart...just not a good speaker. Kenneth Paschal is good.

I didnt say there weren't any qualified black Repubs, i said theres not many black republicans period. If blacks make up approx 13% of the US, but the vast majority are Dem, Republicans dont have a large table to choose from. Its simple math.

Reactions: Lost In FL
The difference: there's a paper trail for Trump's emoluments and a fever dream for your accusations.

"We have lots of theories" famously said Giuliani. I wish you could tell the difference.
The laptop is real dude. Quit living in fantasy land. Your party has already shitcanned Biden. You can admit he's corrupt now and just pretend that Kamala is squeaky clean.

Ugh.... No. By me being forced to have an ID to buy a firearm you are unfairly taxing me to own a firearm just like how you oppose ID to vote.
I don't oppose requiring an ID to vote. I think all I've said is that an ID doesn't prove you're a citizen. If I've said otherwise, it was a mistake.
I don't think you're required to pay for a state ID if not a driver's license.

If you're required to prove citizenship, which is beyond a mere ID, then you do have to pay.

Guys see how batshit crazy women are. Women think they're fine. That's the disconnect. Go see how many young women are seeing shrinks vs. young guys. Huge difference.
I don't know where I "go see" that but if the right wants to lose women forever, then I guess keep saying their crazy. Your opinion doesn't hold water when you notice just how violent young men are in this country. Gun violence, mass shootings, carjackings, rapes, gangs...no, this isn't happening everywhere and America isn't a third world country now...but last I checked, young women aren't really involved in that joyful little list. I've said it several times in various mass shooting threads, we got an angry young male problem in this country and you're thinking seeing a therapist is bad? Buddy, most people probably need a little therapy lol.

• Love
Reactions: Dionysus444
When one candidate wins 60%+ of the vote in every state, there is a heavy bond to that one candidate. What other candidates say is irrelevant to the vote. So there was no chance to nominate someone who could do better than him the general election. No idea where you get that 10% number. But that's a lot when an election is close. I seriously doubt that 10% of non-Trump Pub primary voters are not voting for him.

Tariffs raise costs and thus consumer prices. They're a sales tax. What's not to not like about them? 10% across the board for all imports is as crazy as Harris' price controls are crazy. Dumb & dumber. Targeted tariffs can be useful in a few special cases, but they still hurt consumers. His steel tariffs raised prices while creating just a handful of jobs.
How about we drop taxes on US citizens by 10% and then raise tariffs by 10%....? That equals out. Why do hate Chinese billionaires paying taxes so bad?

Wow, Attaching someone for their perceived accent, a new low. So somebodies accent is indicative of their ability to think rationally or whether they are "smart". In case you haven't noticed there are different dialects, accents and ways people speak all over this country.

He's a pompous jackass who hates the fact that he's white.

And, he is a Commie Boy.

But they didn't issue a license. They accept your US drivers license. Why do we issue illegals our own instead of them just using their own???? If you lived in reality you'd know it's because most of the illegals throw their ID's away before entering the country to make their legal claim murkier.
No idea why we issue ID's to illegals. In general we shouldn't, whether they ever had one in the home country or not. Now if they've been fully vetted here & we're not kicking them out, then a US ID saying they are illegal is helpful. Shouldn't been a driver's license.

I actually have a funny story about immigrants and drivers licenses.

I had the unique pleasure of having to go to District Traffic Court here in Scott Co. on Tuesday.

A while back, I wanted a milkshake from Sonic, hopped in my car about 11:30 at night. Drove the half mile, got my milkshake, and then got pulled over on Broadway (seatbelt infraction, which was bogus but I'll let that go, HOWEVER, my wallet was at home (I paid cash), so I got a summons and had to appear (which is odd, because usually you just have to take your missing documents down, and show the court clerk etc.

Anyway, in Scott, Co. it's a mandatory appearance to "stand before the man"

It took them 75 minutes to get to me, but before that, one of the endless cases was a Latina woman, that had been pulled over for a minor infraction. She was still using her Mexican drivers license, and the ADA said that she had been in this country since last November and missed the deadline to obtain a US/Kentucky license. The Mexican woman busted out the manual that said she had ONE YEAR from the time she entered the US to obtain said license. Judge and ADA sidebar, and charges dropped. LOL

I laughed out loud about the court's incompetence with too much gusto for the baliff's liking, and was chastised. Hahaha.

I don't oppose requiring an ID to vote. I think all I've said is that an ID doesn't prove you're a citizen. If I've said otherwise, it was a mistake.
I don't think you're required to pay for a state ID if not a driver's license.

If you're required to prove citizenship, which is beyond a mere ID, then you do have to pay.
You've said that requiring an ID amounted to poll tax in the past. If you didn't mean that then disregard my post. I was just pointing out that requiring and ID for voting isn't any different than requiring an ID for buying a firearm.

I showed documents to get my first ID. I feel like illegals should get a different ID that makes it clear they can't vote. States that are just issuing ID's to illegals are totally planning on tons of them voting.

The right to keep and bear arms. Not to manufacture or transport or sell. That's not fanciful.

What does "bear" in this context mean?
2nd-amendment-right-to-bear-arms-unisex-t-shirt.jpg

While I don't disagree you're talking about different tentacles of the same kraken. The Proud Boys etc. are just the enforcers. The same young, disaffected, testosterone filled sharp edge of every generation that gets aimed at whoever the current enemy is, i.e. The Left. I know all about Steve Bannon and Gamergate and where the Proud Boys come from.
GVJk5qyXgAAz4_T

It's just so painful to see him post "bear" and then say we don't have the right to transport. How do you keep and bear something if you can't travel with it? Does he think the 2nd amendment was set up as a delivery service where you got your gun delivered and you put in your basement and never took it out of the case? LOL.

I just think it's wild that you realize he's Marxist and then say we are "way on the other side".... you are way on the other side too. LOL. We should all be way on the other side of Marxism.
How old are you? Sorry to tell you, but the Overton window isn't in the same place it was in the 80s.

I forgot to add that I also had an FTA (because I blew off the ticket, before I knew I HAD to show up. Fortunately, I know someone down there that called me and said, "you're going to catch a bench warrant, if you don't show up next Tuesday." But, because I'm a white man, that was brushed aside. You all don't KNOW how much fortitude it took for me, after the Judge asked why I had failed to appear, for me to NOT say, "I just couldn't make it on time Mr. Hand"

“All they care about is power. Trump cares about the American people.” This is another level of brainwash than most. Trump has never cared anything in life but himself. Look at his whole life. Family hates him, you can’t find anyone with something nice to say about him. He only does what’s best for him. Except now you think he’s doing what’s best for others? Jesus, this has to be a troll post.
His family doesn't hate him. It appears that all of his kids adore him, and that even his EX wives do, too. There is one family member who hates him, an aunt or niece or something, whatever. He also was well liked by most lower level employees of his, not so much by many of his inner circle, especially his inner circle as President. Again, whatever. The only relevant issues are policies. This is not a congeniality contest.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT