POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Unless I saw the video wrong, it looked as though there was a delay in taking out the shooter. Almost like we got to let him do his job first.
Would imagine that the Secret Service like the military, etc are still following Obama's 'rules of engagement'.
Let the bad guy shoot first....and if you by chance survive and are still alive...then you can shoot him.

I can't find it in myself to believe that sam and Dion actually wish that that bullet had buried itself in Trump's brain. Some of you may feel differently, but I don't care. I'm more than willing to battle them on political matters, but I won't cross that line. I just don't believe that for one second.
Well, you are naive then my friend. They hate everyone who disagrees with them and would love nothing more than the leader of their enemy to be shot.

Not my point. What happened yesterday was despicable. I'm glad the shooter is dead and the SS needs to fire some people.
But you are neglecting to point out those I'm responding to. The ones saying Dems caused this.... Saying nobody in the media is calling it an assassination (way wrong).... And slamming any Dem who questioned this report initially even though Pubs called Pelosi's kidnapping attempt and bludgeoning of her husband worthy of comedy hour.
Just some food for thought.
It's NOT about me.... It's about how pervasive hypocrisy is in our politics.
Don't you have a gay pride parade to attend, some bugs to eat or a church to burn to down? You know you normal day to day things that your party likes to do. Why waste your time debating?

Well, you are naive then my friend. They hate everyone who disagrees with them and would love nothing more than the leader of their enemy to be shot.
Well, you're not in the minority around here. It would appear that I AM, and frankly, I'm more than okay with that.

But thanks for chipping in. Your opinion has been noted.

Reactions: Stan the caddy
Looking at this makes it crystal clear, to me; that the Secret Service sh*t the bed. How in God's name did they not have spotters behind those buildings? And have they never heard of surveillance drones? That stupid ***** that runs the SS should be fired, 9:00 tomorrow morning.

sat-stage-locator-Artboard_1.jpg
100% correct. This is pretty bizarre. And maybe I've become too jaded or cynical, but nothing would surprise me with this administration (or our political parties in general) at this point.

You have wanted trump OUT of the picture for years and you almost got your wish last night. No idea what you want or expect an apology for. Are you saying you don't want trump out of the race??
First, I stated I'm voting for Trump. Hardly means I want him out of the race. I posted I'm happy Biden got Bernie's full support & is thus likely staying in the race. How does that mean I want Trump out? Yes, I wanted a nominee other than Trump but that's water over the dam, isn't it?
Second, Trump was maintaining Obama's level of debt as % of GDP before covid.
Third, how is "You have wanted trump OUT of the picture for years and you almost got your wish last night. " not mean that I wanted him harmed if not murdered last night? AGAIN, YOU'RE A BOLDFACE LIAR. That you can still write "No idea what you want or expect an apology for." is enough for me.
Fourth, I'm down with you.

100% correct. This is pretty bizarre. And maybe I've become too jaded or cynical, but nothing would surprise me with this administration (or our political parties in general) at this point.
Democrats put forth a bill to remove SS protection for Trump. It’s clear what they mean to do. Just as clear as the 2020 election was rigged. We have been taken over by an anti-american cabal that doesn’t mean to lose their power.

Don't you have a gay pride parade to attend, some bugs to eat or a church to burn to down? You know you normal day to day things that your party likes to do. Why waste your time debating?
Bet these shootings gave you and your gay hate groups a woody.

Democrats put forth a bill to remove SS protection for Trump. It’s clear what they mean to do. Just as clear as the 2020 election was rigged. We have been taken over by an anti-american cabal that doesn’t mean to lose their power.
Yeah, in retrospect, that hasn't aged very well. LOL

Reactions: trueblujr2
probably already been posted but this is just maddening

tucker’s not the only one who predicted it

Like I said last night 1-2 SS agents watching more than just a rooftop out there and as commotion starts a persons nature is to watch it. Even if they were pointing it isn’t like as the SS agent looks the a scope he can understand what’s happening.

By the sounds of the pops you could clearly tell there was 3-4 and then in an instant 5-6 and agents in the stage were saying clear.

They did their job.

What’s crazy is lefties act like they haven’t gone off the rails. They absolutely have. My parents were Democrats up until I’d say 2000. They voted for Clinton twice. The Democrats of the 90s and the stuff they said they were for are not remotely what they are now. They are unhinged and radical. All you have to do is listen to a Bill Clinton speech from the 90s and ask yourself how they would label that if a Republican said it today. Or even listen to some of Obama’s stuff in 2008,

There’s no common ground anymore because of how radical the left has become.

I am (was?) center left, had always voted for democrats. Sure, I was registered independent, but if I they forced me to choose while registering for selective service, it would have been D.

Then 2016 happened. No way I was with Her. The meme is literally me; I was one of the ~9% of voters who voted for Barry and DJT while laughy faced emoji losers here had the audacity and temerity to call me racist for understanding statistics.

THe've lost me for good, long before this assassination attempt, subsequent revelry and finger-pointing. Can you imagine the world we would've woken up to had they succeeded?

Bet these shootings gave you and your gay hate groups a woody.

This shooter was a wannabe Radical islamist Sam. You know. The same type guy you and Dion have spent the last few months defending.

krazy - my problem with them isn't their reaction once it started. My problem is with the pre-staging.
You think it's odd that a man was able to climb on top of a roof 130 yd from the candidate for president... Almost perfect angle. That is some pathetic preparation.

And the fact is the Democrats tried to take away secret service from Trump. If all the people on the right seem crazy, I think we need to refer back to Slade 1972.

I don’t like Trump. Never have liked him. Love some of his policies. The man disgusts me. I’ve not been secretive about that.
However, my total disgust and disappointment in Dems/Libs is literally off the charts.

Was flat skipping the national election this year. Just voting local.

Between the Liberal made up trial and this, I’m going to rethink that plan. As much as I believe that neither 🦕 is worthy of the WH, I feel strongly that we have to remove the stink and corruption of the Democratic Party from leadership ASAP.

Don’t know if Trump is the answer for that but I’m damn sure Biden or whoever these assholes decide to run with sure isn’t.

You think it's odd that a man was able to climb on top of a roof 130 yd from the candidate for president... Almost perfect angle. That is some pathetic preparation.

And the fact is the Democrats tried to take away secret service from Trump. If all the people on the right seem crazy, I think we need to refer back to Slade 1972.
Maybe I'm misunderstanding you, but I think we are in agreement on this.

"Stand united" - ZOMG HE SAID TO NUKE DC!11!!1 - Resident lefties

I don’t like Trump. Never have liked him. Love some of his policies. The man disgusts me. I’ve not been secretive about that. My total disgust and disappointment in Dems/Libs is literally off the charts.

Was flat skipping the national election this year. Just voting local.

Between the Liberal made up trial and this, I’m going to rethink that plan. As much as I believe that neither 🦕 is worthy of the WH, I feel strongly that we have to remove the stink and corruption of the Democratic Party from leadership ASAP.

Don’t know if Trump is the answer for that but I’m damn sure Biden or whoever these assholes decide to run with sure isn’t.
That's exactly where I am. Right leaning Libertarian that feels exactly how you do about Trump. And while I think plenty of Democratic principles and idea have merit, this current woke ultra Progressive agenda is NOT the answer to our problems. They are NOT putting America first. And besides Biden's obvious mental and age issues, I don't think we have a clue just how shady and cutthroat the Biden corporation actually is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT