POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's exactly where I am. Right leaning Libertarian that feels exactly how you do about Trump. And while I think plenty of Democratic principles and idea have merit, this current woke ultra Progressive agenda is NOT the answer to our problems. They are NOT putting America first. And besides Biden's obvious mental and age issues, I don't think we have a clue just how shady and cutthroat the Biden corporation actually is.
The Biden Corporation is a wholly owned subsidiary of Obama Global Inc. Make no mistake about it.

The Biden Corporation is a wholly owned subsidiary of Obama Global Inc. Make no mistake about it.
I actually disagree a little. I think the Biden administration is just an Obama third term. But, I think the Biden Corporation is Joe trying to get his on his way out, and has been power drunk for a while. I get really strong Francis and Claire Underwood vibes about Joe and Jill.

Reactions: Stan the caddy
krazy - my problem with them isn't their reaction once it started. My problem is with the pre-staging.

Yes but if you listen to the BBC interview it wasn’t until 7 minutes in that he started to get on the roof.

No telling where he came from.

The guy in the interview stated they partied all day and then walked over themselves, and there were plenty of people over there considering the videos popping up from that faction of the crowd.

This is why most intelligence agencies prefer not to do open venues like that. It’s well known it’s far too dangerous especially in this climate.

You think it's odd that a man was able to climb on top of a roof 130 yd from the candidate for president... Almost perfect angle. That is some pathetic preparation.

And the fact is the Democrats tried to take away secret service from Trump. If all the people on the right seem crazy, I think we need to refer back to Slade 1972.

Yeah I think it’s past time to stop just chalking things up to incompetence. They let him get access and then get off those shots.

Last edited:
I don’t like Trump. Never have liked him. Love some of his policies. The man disgusts me. I’ve not been secretive about that.
However, my total disgust and disappointment in Dems/Libs is literally off the charts.

Was flat skipping the national election this year. Just voting local.

Between the Liberal made up trial and this, I’m going to rethink that plan. As much as I believe that neither 🦕 is worthy of the WH, I feel strongly that we have to remove the stink and corruption of the Democratic Party from leadership ASAP.

Don’t know if Trump is the answer for that but I’m damn sure Biden or whoever these assholes decide to run with sure isn’t.
Close to my feelings though I've been done with Dims for 40+ years.

Yes but if you listen to the BBC interview it was until 7 minutes in that he started to get on the roof.

No telling where he came from.

The guy in the interview stated they partied all day and then walked over themselves, and there were plenty of people over considering the videos popping up from that faction of the crowd.

This is why most intelligence agencies prefer not to do open venues like that. It’s well known it’s far too dangerous especially in this climate.

Well, I'm not an expert, but if, as I said, they had had a spotter behind those buildings (which it seems they did not) they would have noticed someone crawling up onto one of them with a high powered rifle. That just seems intuitively necessary, to me anyway; to constantly monitor the almost perfectly elevated and distanced shooting platform. There was a building, a good bit taller (and behind) than the one the shooter chose, that would have offered an unfettered view of that entire complex of structures.

Last edited:
Yeah I think it’s past time to stop just chalking things up to incompetence. They let him get access and then get off those shots.
My brain is having a very hard time trying to make sense of: A) not having anyone on those rooftops, B) having to have a citizen alert the SS to a person crawling on the roof, and C) a SS sniper lining up a shot (and seeing what the shooter was doing through the best scope the government can buy) and then literally sitting back and waiting for the assassin to start firing. I mean, our sniper wasn't even behind his scope watching. WTAF?

GSchKEbWAAAfkCR

Bet these shootings gave you and your gay hate groups a woody.

Listen Sam what you do in your bedroom is your business. Your sexuality is none of my business but could you and your buddies restrain yourself from exposing kids to your fetches.

https://www.christianpost.com/news/...arade-features-public-nudity-around-kids.html

My brain is having a very hard time trying to make sense of: A) not having anyone on those rooftops, B) having to have a citizen alert the SS to a person crawling on the roof, and C) a SS sniper lining up a shot (and seeing what the shooter was doing through the best scope the government can buy) and then literally sitting back and waiting for the assassin to start firing. I mean, our sniper wasn't even behind his scope watching. WTAF?
Yeah, it's almost as if the whole thing was orchestrated so they could let the assassin do his job and then kill him afterwards.

Shooter was at his 3 o’clock. When he turned to his right the shooter was at his 12. It was a straight shot to his right ear.

Had Trump been facing forward, it would have entered through his ear and he’d be dead.
People who don’t believe in God or divine intervention don’t see how Trumps slight head cock just before being hit in the ear literally saved his life. He was literally that close to death. My opinion, Thats the hand of God reaching down and turning his head there. I’m no radical evangelical, I can’t quote Bible verses off the cuff like a lot of people. But I pray, I believe and I have my own personal relationship with God. But I can see divine intervention when it takes place.

Yeah, it's almost as if the whole thing was orchestrated so they could let the assassin do his job and then kill him afterwards.
I'd have to see the specifics on this quote unquote "AR style gun". I mean, if I'm being tasked to take that level of importance type shot, I'm absolutely not grabbing one of my ARs. But, probably the only thing a 20yo had on hand. But, then again, if he's not exactly a gun guy, he put some decent shots on target, all things considered.

Democrats act like the Bolsheviks their party has become. They openly talk about criminalizing conservative voices, re-education camps, jailing political dissenters, and eliminating those who won’t give in to them. Democrats have worked themselves into a frenzy of moral superiority and created a fantasy world for themselves where they’re like knights in shining armor and conservatives are evil dragons who must be slain. It's no wonder democrats are taking open, literal potshots at Republicans and conservatives. See Kavanaugh, Scalise, Trump, Rand Paul.

I'd have to see the specifics on this quote unquote "AR style gun". I mean, if I'm being tasked to take that level of importance type shot, I'm absolutely not grabbing one of my ARs. But, probably the only thing a 20yo had on hand. But, then again, if he's not exactly a gun guy, he put some decent shots on target, all things considered.
I'd like to see it as well. For only being 130 yards away, it didn't sound like a 5.56/.223 unless it was supressed. Could've been chambered in .22LR.

Frankly, they were almost miraculously good. If it doesn't turn out that this kid had had that weapon for a while, and been honing his craft, IOW, if he just picked an AR up and went in cold, there is no way he gets that shot off, other than blind luck.

I would assume then, that they'll no longer be your friends. If they do, that says as much about you, as it does about them.
Maybe it’s just because you’re old and are imagining the world the way it used to be, but I don’t think you really understand politics these days. Roughly somewhere between a quarter and a third of the American population see political violence as justified. That’s millions of people on both sides of the aisle willing to take up arms against their countrymen depending on the circumstances of how the next few years go. If you’re dedicated enough that you’re strategizing on how to kill your neighbors when the shooting starts, you probably don’t have too much sympathy for the demagogue who many see as exacerbating those tensions. Or you’re willing to die for him in a holy war, depending on the letter by your name. Not exactly the same level of political fireworks as say, the great Potato(e) Wars of ‘88.

Democrats act like the Bolsheviks their party has become. They openly talk about criminalizing conservative voices, re-education camps, jailing political dissenters, and eliminating those who won’t give in to them. Democrats have worked themselves into a frenzy of moral superiority and created a fantasy world for themselves where they’re like knights in shining armor and conservatives are evil dragons who must be slain. It's no wonder democrats are taking open, literal potshots at Republicans and conservatives. See Kavanaugh, Scalise, Trump, Rand Paul.
It's easy to get away with when you have the state run media and social media successfully branding Conservatives as the violent and hatefilled ones. Progressives have a master class in hypocrisy. (read that again. I said Progressive Liberals, not all Democrats. Regular Democrats have lost control of their party.)

Reactions: ukalum1988
Maybe it’s just because you’re old and are imagining the world the way it used to be, but I don’t think you really understand politics these days. Roughly somewhere between a quarter and a third of the American population see political violence as justified. That’s millions of people on both sides of the aisle willing to take up arms against their countrymen depending on the circumstances of how the next few years go. If you’re dedicated enough that you’re strategizing on how to kill your neighbors when the shooting starts, you probably don’t have too much sympathy for the demagogue who many see as exacerbating those tensions. Or you’re willing to die for him in a holy war, depending on the letter by your name. Not exactly the same level of fireworks as say, the great Potato(e) Wars of ‘88.

Well, all of that being said; it doesn't mean I have to be FRIENDS with them LOL

And as far as me being old, the times I grew up in saw exponentially more political violence than exists today.

Reactions: Caveman Catfan
For you idiot trolls who think you know anything about Jesus...

Jesus told us to love one another. He didn't say that we should tolerate the evil and the wicked. We are to tell them about his salvation and tell them to turn from their evil, wicked ways. The Bible says, "Resist the devil." Jesus physically punished evildoers in the Temple using a whip.

Don't fall for their lies about tolerating their abhorrent behavior. That is not Jesus' command.

15 US Cities with Highest Murder Rate [Report 2023]

1. St. Louis, MO - democrat
2. Baltimore, MD - democrat
3. San Juan, PR - democrat
4. Detroit, MI - democrat
5. Milwaukee, WI - democrat
6. New Orleans, LA - democrat
7. Cleveland, OH - democrat
8. Atlanta, GA - democrat
9. Las Vegas, NV - democrat
10. Kansas City, MO - democrat
11. Memphis, TN - democrat
12. Indianapolis, IN - democrat
13. Newark, NJ - democrat
14. Columbus, OH - democrat
15. Houston, TX - democrat

Democrats like to kill

Well, I'm not an expert, but if, as I said, they had had a spotter behind those buildings (which it seems they did not) they would have noticed someone crawling up onto one of them with a high powered rife. That just seems intuitively necessary, to me anyway; to constantly monitor the almost perfectly elevated and distanced shooting platform. There was a building, a good bit taller (and behind) than the one the shooter chose, that would have offered an unfettered view of that entire complex of structures.

I seriously doubt his SS detail is unlimited. Standard op per one of the past SS detail dudes interviewed yesterday is a 100-150 yard parameter. Not to mention the obvious fight to remove this detail altogether.

I know people are saying 130-150 yards away is where the shooter was located, but witnesses around him were even saying they couldn’t see Trump(up on a stage) and I know I can see clear across a football field so I think think it was farther, JMO though.

It wasn’t perfect, I’ll grant that, but IMO is was good and Trump is alive because within 5 seconds they spotted and shot the POS that no doubt would have continued firing killing or injuring who knows how many more.

Reactions: blubo
I don’t like Trump. Never have liked him. Love some of his policies. The man disgusts me. I’ve not been secretive about that.
However, my total disgust and disappointment in Dems/Libs is literally off the charts.

Was flat skipping the national election this year. Just voting local.

Between the Liberal made up trial and this, I’m going to rethink that plan. As much as I believe that neither 🦕 is worthy of the WH, I feel strongly that we have to remove the stink and corruption of the Democratic Party from leadership ASAP.

Don’t know if Trump is the answer for that but I’m damn sure Biden or whoever these assholes decide to run with sure isn’t.

Kind of curious as to why you dislike him so much personally? I don’t know him, I don’t know any politician minus those in my own family. I never really consider if I’d like them personally because I’ll never know enough about them to know, simply put. Trump could me a megalomaniac narcissist or he could have been called by God and felt the message, he could be a great man who wants to be the guy who sacrifices to better the country. I don’t know, no one does. I agree I love his policies and that’s my focus, I’m just curious how or why it is you dislike him so much? Do you think the media has shaped your view in some ways?

I’d be willing to guess he was a gun guy to some extent. Was wearing a Demolition Ranch (YouTube Texas based firearm channel) shirt. Others had posted maybe was just wearing it to fit in, but doubtful many in PA would be aware of what that shirt was even from. Be easier just to wear something patriotic in nature if that was the sole reason.

That being said, no way any of those guys (many veterans) from DR have any connection or would ever promote such heinous activity. IMO was trying to make it look like he’s a right wing extremist who picked up a shirt from a YouTube channel he’d been familiarizing himself guns from.

For you idiot trolls who think you know anything about Jesus...

Jesus told us to love one another. He didn't say that we should tolerate the evil and the wicked. We are to tell them about his salvation and tell them to turn from their evil, wicked ways. The Bible says, "Resist the devil." Jesus physically punished evildoers in the Temple using a whip.

Don't fall for their lies about tolerating their abhorrent behavior. That is not Jesus' command.
Love is love is there saying but love is not always good and you can love things that are evil. I'm sure Hitler's mom thought her son was great.

I seriously doubt his SS detail is unlimited. Standard op per one of the past SS detail dudes interviewed yesterday is a 100-150 yard parameter. Not to mention the obvious fight to remove this detail altogether.

I know people are saying 130-150 yards away is where the shooter was located, but witnesses around him were even saying they couldn’t see Trump(up on a stage) and I know I can see clear across a football field so I think think it was farther, JMO though.

It wasn’t perfect, I’ll grant that, but IMO is was good and Trump is alive because within 5 seconds they spotted and shot the POS that no doubt would have continued firing killing or injuring who knows how many more.

Trump is alive because of God imo. It’s a similar situation to George Washington being shot in war many times but the bullets didn’t penetrate. To the point where enemies would stop shooting because it seemed divine. There’s a really good book that details this situation but I’m having trouble recalling the name. If anyone is interested I can find it.

Trump should be dead that’s obvious. I shoot regularly and that was not a difficult shot especially when the target continues to stand there as you fire 7 rounds. He should have been hit. The fact that he wasn’t to me is divine especially considering how close it came his head. God doesn’t send a roaring fire he always does just enough for his will to be carried out.

I’m a firm believer that this country is running rampant with evil influence and God has his hand around it because it’s not time. Trump has a purpose that must be carried out.

My opinion.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT