POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was not going to respond in this thread till after I'd read thru if from last evening till now. I didn't find out about Trump till 7:15 last night as I left home for a euchre game right after the post you quoted. I got back just before midnight & went to bed. I'd heard a few updates along thru the evening.

Short & to the point: What happened is awful & wish Trump well & feel for the families of those shot. It's bad for the country.

But when I got to this post, I couldn't let "You almost got exactly what you wanted." pass without telling you that YOU'RE A BOLDFACE LIAR. If I don't get an apology here, we're done & would presume that suits you.
The post that i responded to, you took numbers out of context JUST LIKE shins and those idiots. Taking numbers out of context is lying. Doesn't matter if or when you knew what happened, your comment was BS. I'm no fan of out of control spending, whether Reagan, Clinton, Bush, Obama, Biden, Trump ... doesn't matter. But to put the covid spending on Trump is plain BS.

You have wanted trump OUT of the picture for years and you almost got your wish last night. No idea what you want or expect an apology for. Are you saying you don't want trump out of the race??

[roll] Sure he did Ed.
t1-194405-t_2024_07_14_at_5.20.06_am.jpg

Trump rising up bloodied after being shot with the ability to rally the troops.

Good God that may be one of the most crazy political events in a long a** time.

I can promise you this he won the independent votes tonight and I think he also dampened the Blue support they won't show up to the polls.
No he didn't. People know him as the buffoon that he is, just as they know that Biden may as well wear a red and white shirt.

Killswitching to alternate account posting privileges ran out.

I assume you’re just making light of the issue and not actually showing your ability to discern information. If not you understand you are a ****ing idiot, right?
Lol, someone who is red.

Killswitching to alternate account posting privileges ran out.

I assume you’re just making light of the issue and not actually showing your ability to discern information. If not you understand you are a ****ing idiot, right?
Once you're ready to say something of value, I'll be waiting.

• Love
Reactions: NociHTTP
TRANSLATION: "No I'm not a Christian and I have nothing but contempt for your backward religious beliefs...so yeah, this argument wouldn't work on me but maybe if I use it on you, you'll do what I want"
Wrong. Jesus literally taught to treat others as you wish to be treated. To love others for who they are.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Killswitch24
I never get on this thread because politics has become so nasty and divisive in our society. I have read it tonight because of the obvious national tragedy/emergency that happened today in Pennsylvania. Reading through at least 20 pages of this thread, all I can say is that people are just outright nasty, ignorant of the other side's beliefs, and divisive at every opportunity. Just because someone holds political beliefs that are more liberal or conservative than you, does not make them a piece of shit. All liberals are not pieces of shit because they don't think everyone should own guns. Likewise, all conservative leaning political folks aren't pieces of shit or scum because of the fact they don't think the same as you. As someone that leans socially liberal and fiscally conservative (which at least 60% of the people in our country probably do if they would admit it and get out of their particular "side"), I'm glad the person that tried to kill Donald Trump was shot and killed. I'm sorry anyone was injured at all. But until people are willing to focus on things they agree on and work their way out from there, instead of focusing solely on the things they disagree about and offer no common ground, this country is flat ****ed. I will be 88 soon and have lived through multiple wars and have seen the best and the worst this country has to offer. Now, I'm seeing the absolute worst. Until people can try to compromise and see similarities in beliefs instead of fighting and name calling due to differences, it will not get better. Anyone that calls me the nasty names that are being used here tonight for Democrats, or liberals, or "libtards" as I've read way too much on here tonight can kiss my ass. I've raised 5 kids, I have 17 grandkids, 18 great grandkids and 1 great great grandkid. They have been successful, tax paying members of society. Some have been military, some not. They fall all over the political spectrum, but when we get a chance to get together, we all love each other and have a great time. If more of the people that start political fights would spend more time with their families, forming bonds and having fun together instead of focusing their daily life on politicians that have different views than they have, maybe we could right this ship and build a better country for everyone in it.
First, congrats on getting to 88 years old and having a large family. Kudos to you, you must be doing a lot of things "right". We should all be so lucky. EDIT: I hope they are all UK fans!!

This country is no longer the country you and I grew up in. Too many segments have been radicalized by modern day liberalism. Do you actually believe that only the left on here gets called names? If you believe that, then you haven't read enough. Most of us get called terrible names on here every day from the left and to so called "moderate". I suspect you are old enough and wise enough to look in the mirror and see your side doing it too.

How do you compromise with people that want open borders (which is a direct destruction of the country) and end what this country is and has been? With people that want to kill children? With people that want to indoctrinate and mutilate children? With people that celebrate Lenin and destroy Washington? Guess what ... you can't. All it takes is for good people to say nothing when people like Dion, shins, sams dad, james, etc., spew their hatred.

One thing I agree with you is the board interaction makes things worse, quickly. Having said that, things i see or read on here become the national discussion 2-3 days later. Like it or not, this thread is great for a swath (all sides) of news from all sorts of sources.

Last edited:
So, let me get this straight... there was a shooter on a building. One of three, with no SS or law enforcement observers up there in a perfect vantage point, from a security standpoint? I haven't heard of any drones. A SS counter sniper team seems to pause after identifying the assassin? And the FBI office that handled the Hunter Biden embarrassment is now investigating this "shooting at a Trump rally"? This coming after the Biden presidential campaign looks doomed. AND after having the audacity to weaponize of the DOJ?

This is how conspiracy theories are born.

The huge American flag flying over Trump's head served as the ideal wind flag, indicating for a potential assassin wind speed and direction - such indicators are used on ALL military/security firing ranges, such indicators should have been prohibited by security.
That was called out in "Shooter" as well. Kind of eerie.

So, let me get this straight... there was a shooter on a building. One of three, with no SS or law enforcement observers up there in a perfect vantage point, from a security standpoint? I haven't heard of any drones. A SS counter sniper team seems to pause after identifying the assassin? And the FBI office that handled the Hunter Biden embarrassment is now investigating this "shooting at a Trump rally? This coming after the Biden presidential campaign looks doomed. AND after having the audacity to weaponize of the DOJ?

This is how conspiracy theories are born.

Sure looks like this was all put in motion by the machine.

His father is a mental health professional. I am a psychotherapist gun toting right wing guy. It’s weird I know but we do exist. Ole Morg was confused.

The thing is let me tell you from the inside that saying you’re a mental health professional is just about like saying you’re an extreme leftist ideologue. Yes, we exist in this field on the other side of the spectrum but we are far and few between. Mental health professionals are far more radical left wing than professions like teachers or even your average college professors. I am in a profession that, many times, must hide my political affiliation and pick my battles carefully.

If his father is a mental health professional the chances of this kid being raised even moderately political is not existent. His father is most certainly an extreme leftist.

His father is a mental health professional. I am a psychotherapist gun toting right wing guy. It’s weird I know but we do exist. Ole Morg was confused.

The thing is let me tell you from the inside that saying you’re a mental health professional is just about like saying you’re an extreme leftist ideologue. Yes, we exist in this field on the other side of the spectrum but we are far and few between. Mental health professionals are far more radical left wing than professions like teachers or even your average college professors. I am in a profession that, many times, must hide my political affiliation and pick my battles carefully.

If his father is a mental health professional the chances of this kid being raised even moderately political is not existent. His father is most certainly an extreme leftist.

Imagine having someone with 1000 aliases on a message board, one starting with "KILL", who is mentally disturbed with his hatred of Calipari....................tell you how to be mentally fit. smfh

First, congrats on getting to 88 years old and having a large family. Kudos to you, you must be doing a lot of things "right". We should all be so lucky.

This country is no longer the country you and I grew up in. Too many segments have been radicalized by modern day liberalism. Do you actually believe that only the left on here gets called names? If you believe that, then you haven't read enough. Most of us get called terrible names on here every day from the left and to so called "moderate". I suspect you are old enough and wise enough to look in the mirror and see your side doing it too.

How do you compromise with people that want open borders (which is a direct destruction of the country) and end what this country is and has been? With people that want to kill children? With people that want to indoctrinate and mutilate children? With people that celebrate Lenin and destroy Washington? Guess what ... you can't. All it takes is for good people to say nothing when people like Dion, shins, sams dad, james, etc., spew their hatred.

One thing I agree with you is the board interaction makes things worse, quickly. Having said that, things i see or read on here become the national discussion 2-3 days later. Like it or not, this thread is great for a swath (all sides) of news from all sorts of sources.
BBB made a heartfelt post. Unfortunately, he doesn’t get it when he says we must find common ground.

There is no common ground with people who have done, and want to do, what the modern democrat party wants. It’s not possible. Either enough people wake up to that, or we go over the cliff’s edge.

That’s exactly what they are. When you break the Bible down and look into spiritual warfare, there is no denying the demonic element is coming from that party and their fringes. The immoral masquerading as moral is a clear sign. They’ve convinced many. Look at abortion and child murder. The destruction of a man and a woman in marriage, all things which are satanic. Demons are always working to promote satanic lifestyles, they don’t have long to do it. Satan doesn’t even hide anymore he doesn’t have to. Both parties are bad but the left is very satanic.

Its the party of evil.
Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter! Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes, and shrewd in their own sight!

Isaiah 5:20-21

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT