POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

You can tell media has their orders in not saying “assassination.” These are the same people who couldn’t stop saying “insurrection” and how Capitol protesters were going to overthrow the government and were “targeting” politicians who were nowhere near any conservative.

But oddly, they downplay and minimize the shooting of a president. These shameless pigs are so blatantly mouthpieces for Democrat propaganda.
Your Tin Foil hat needs an adjustment. 🤡

So, let me get this straight... there was a shooter on a building. One of three, with no SS or law enforcement observers up there in a perfect vantage point, from a security standpoint? I haven't heard of any drones. A SS counter sniper team seems to pause after identifying the assassin? And the FBI office that handled the Hunter Biden embarrassment is now investigating this "shooting at a Trump rally"? This coming after the Biden presidential campaign looks doomed. AND after having the audacity to weaponize of the DOJ?

This is how conspiracy theories are born.
It is apparent that the secret service did not eliminate the shooter until he started shooting.

Why?

Odd how all the professional media Trump-haters are suddenly this morning apostles of mutual respect and understanding - while still indirectly implying their sadness that Trump caused all this.
Like throwing a sucker punch and then when the other person turns around you’re like “Hey let’s call a truce and not be divisive.”

893ac6c80ac23465.jpeg

So, where was the shooter oriented, with respect to Trump. IOW, let's say Trump is facing directly forward at the podium, and we call that direction 6 o'clock, where was the shooter? It seems like it would have had to been either at 3 or 9

Not sure why, but I assumed, when Trump was turned to his right, that the shooter was almost directly behind him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 55wildcat
So, where was the shooter oriented, with respect to Trump. IOW, let's say Trump is facing directly forward at the podium, and we call that direction 6 o'clock, where was the shooter? It seems like it would have had to been either at 3 or 9

Not sure why, but I assumed, when Trump was turned to his right, that the shooter was almost directly behind him.
There's diagrams out there, but I suck at linking. If I remember correctly, I would say it was a Trump's 2 o'clock (ish). You can find aerials on Google and X. Trump was looking towards his 4 o'clock as the SS sniper team was getting into position. Then apparently grabbed their popcorn.

BBB made a heartfelt post. Unfortunately, he doesn’t get it when he says we must find common ground.

There is no common ground with people who have done, and want to do, what the modern democrat party wants. It’s not possible. Either enough people wake up to that, or we go over the cliff’s edge.

The left has to fix themselves if we are to find common ground. It's incumbent upon them: anyone fair-minded knows it.

M

If Trump caused J6, then isn’t this accessory to attempted murder?

It’s clear the democrats and leftist factions were openly using the media to advocate for this assassination attempt. There is literally no denying it. When you read their tweets over the last few years, it reads like an oppressed nation calling for war against a tyrant.

Yes. Many of these D’s, by their own standard, could be assumed accessories to murder.

I am just appalled today that we have democrat leftist even in this thread who haven’t seen enough to say the democrats really are an extreme threat to America. It’s astonishing how anyone could actually vote this way with the violence and open borders, cities burning, they’re literally destroying their own future families way of life. This will be studied hundreds of years from now. How, in a society of open information, could you allow yourself to become this propagandized?

Shooter was at his 3 o’clock. When he turned to his right the shooter was at his 12. It was a straight shot to his right ear.

Had Trump been facing forward, it would have entered through his ear and he’d be dead.

9 o’clock

Reactions: yes_takeaside
Extremism is a horrid condition and ruining the very fabric of this country.

I'm just glad we have this message board, so I can read reasonable takes like how every liberal filth in this country pulled the trigger, how Trump is God's "chosen one" and how one poster wants who they consider to be an "undesirable" to be marginalized going forward... you know, just another day on the Paddock.

But hey, this is serious business, let's stay on topic. Anyone check in on MrHotDice lately and how he's doing?

Sam. I know you desperately want to make this about you and the wrongs committed against your ilk. But give it a rest.
Not my point. What happened yesterday was despicable. I'm glad the shooter is dead and the SS needs to fire some people.
But you are neglecting to point out those I'm responding to. The ones saying Dems caused this.... Saying nobody in the media is calling it an assassination (way wrong).... And slamming any Dem who questioned this report initially even though Pubs called Pelosi's kidnapping attempt and bludgeoning of her husband worthy of comedy hour.
Just some food for thought.
It's NOT about me.... It's about how pervasive hypocrisy is in our politics.

Odd how all the professional media Trump-haters are suddenly this morning apostles of mutual respect and understanding - while still indirectly implying their sadness that Trump caused all this.

Like throwing a sucker punch and then when the other person turns around you’re like “Hey let’s call a truce and not be divisive.”
Same as all the Dem/lib/media calls for Israel to stand down/negotiate/withdraw/etc.

Looking at this makes it crystal clear, to me; that the Secret Service sh*t the bed. How in God's name did they not have spotters behind those buildings? And have they never heard of surveillance drones? That stupid ***** that runs the SS should be fired, 9:00 tomorrow morning.

sat-stage-locator-Artboard_1.jpg

The left has to fix themselves if we are to find common ground. It's incumbent upon them: anyone fair-minded knows it.

M
What’s crazy is lefties act like they haven’t gone off the rails. They absolutely have. My parents were Democrats up until I’d say 2000. They voted for Clinton twice. The Democrats of the 90s and the stuff they said they were for are not remotely what they are now. They are unhinged and radical. All you have to do is listen to a Bill Clinton speech from the 90s and ask yourself how they would label that if a Republican said it today. Or even listen to some of Obama’s stuff in 2008,

There’s no common ground anymore because of how radical the left has become.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT