POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
While I’m generally sympathetic in understanding how Trump has a chapped ass over how he has been treated by Democratic legal / political machine, he has to learn to keep his thoughts to himself, or at least off social media. This is a horrible look.

Typical out of control crap. Unless you're not really interested in being elected again.

• Haha
Reactions: UK_1576
Great post that highlights y'all's worldview. Hate over ideology. Even if you agree with his policy positions more than Trump you'd never support him because the hate really is the ideology for y'all. All the low taxes and freedom stuff is just window dressing to cover for it. When you really get down to brass tacks hating gays is item #1 on the agenda.
False. The LP has plenty of other policy positions I disagree with, drug legalization being one of them. I thought I saw a tweet on X that they are essentially for open borders.

I’m not a fan of the gay lifestyle but I don’t care to get involved in who sleeps with who; provided all parties are consenting adults. I have a feeling that Chase and LP are cool with Drag Queens interacting with kids, and I’m definitely NOT ok with that.

While I’m generally sympathetic in understanding how Trump has a chapped ass over how he has been treated by Democratic legal / political machine, he has to learn to keep his thoughts to himself, or at least off social media. This is a horrible look.

I 100% agree with you.

Place and Time.

IMHO President Reagan's probably the best U.S. President of my lifetime, but considering his competition, that really ain't saying much.

Anyway, I hope this movie does a good job evenly covering his entire political career and treats his successes and failures with an even hand (unlike some of his biographies... *cough* Spitz *ahem*).

Reagan-980x747.jpg

Last edited:

If you were being attacked by the left's lawfare over your political views and they were unjustly making up lies in order to take away your family's fortune and freedom and toss you in jail, you'd sing a different tune. This isn't the time to be civil.

If you were being attacked by the left's lawfare over your political views and they were unjustly making up lies in order to take away your family's fortune and freedom and toss you in jail, you'd sing a different tune. This isn't the time to be civil.
yep. I don't understand why people aren't realizing this. Dems aren't going to stop once Trump is gone. They've go a new weapon to use and they have shown that they enjoy using it and rubbing it in pubs faces. Bullies don't stop until you make them stop.

One fascinating thing is that the leftists argue that Rittenhouse should have just stayed home, and this wouldn't have happened in the first place? OK, then why didn't Gaige just stay home, himself?
They would have attacked someone else and probably wounded or killed that person. Kyle saved a life or two that night killing a thug and stopping another one. Kudos.

False. The LP has plenty of other policy positions I disagree with, drug legalization being one of them. I thought I saw a tweet on X that they are essentially for open borders.

I’m not a fan of the gay lifestyle but I don’t care to get involved in who sleeps with who; provided all parties are consenting adults. I have a feeling that Chase and LP are cool with Drag Queens interacting with kids, and I’m definitely NOT ok with that.
It's close to 50/50. Dave Smith wing of the party is more for legal immigration and no open borders. The LP got 1.8 million votes in 2020. If Trump can get 800k of those guys to flip in the right states it could make a big difference. I haven't seen anyone mention which states have which type of Libertarians.

She’s a sensationalist troll definitely. But you’re lying to yourself if you think she’s not representative. She trolls by saying the quiet part out loud. Not by making things up out of the blue. When the right looks at Vivek they do not see America.
False. You are delusional to think she represents.

Reactions: SDC888 and UK_1576
Enjoying my Memorial Day. God bless our veterans. No way can I thank you enough. Because of your sacrifice radicals can trash the country that you so valiantly defended. America. Love it or leave it. Radicals, please leave it.

Cooking AMERICAN locally grown ribs. Listening to AMERICAN music. Drinking AMERICAN wine. Etc.. You get the point. It's Memorial Day. God bless America!

I wonder if they will talk about Joe Biden and his underage baby sitter Jill conspiring to kill Joe’s wife by a car wreck

I also wonder if they will cover Obama smoking crack with young black men in Chicago and then having them murdered.
Then marrying a linebacker named Michael LaVaughn Robinson 88 tackles/7.5 sacks freshman year at Oregon State

I wonder if they will talk about Joe Biden and his underage baby sitter Jill conspiring to kill Joe’s wife by a car wreck

I also wonder if they will cover Obama smoking crack with young black men in Chicago and then having them murdered.
Then marrying a linebacker named Michael LaVaughn Robinson 88 tackles/7.5 sacks freshman year at Oregon State

Those were the most interesting parts of the Reagan biographies I’ve read.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT