POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wonder if they will talk about Joe Biden and his underage baby sitter Jill conspiring to kill Joe’s wife by a car wreck

I also wonder if they will cover Obama smoking crack with young black men in Chicago and then having them murdered.
Then marrying a linebacker named Michael LaVaughn Robinson 88 tackles/7.5 sacks freshman year at Oregon State

Damn, those are some great stats for a freshman.

but seriously please seek help

Reactions: ObeasiT and GeraldV
Absolutely great stats. I can see why Barack married him.
I hate every liberal in this thread.

I hate you. I wish nothing but the worst for you and every single liberal person in your family. I hate you and when it goes down. I’m about to go ballistic. F””””” try me. Please. I beg you.
Get help.

I wonder if they will talk about Joe Biden and his underage baby sitter Jill conspiring to kill Joe’s wife by a car wreck

I also wonder if they will cover Obama smoking crack with young black men in Chicago and then having them murdered.
Then marrying a linebacker named Michael LaVaughn Robinson 88 tackles/7.5 sacks freshman year at Oregon State

There's actually a Biden movie coming out as well. Here's the trailer:

IMHO President Reagan's probably the best U.S. President of my lifetime, but considering his competition, that really ain't saying much.

Anyway, I hope this movie does a good job evenly covering his entire political career and treats his successes and failures with an even hand (unlike some of his biographies... *cough* Spitz *ahem*).

Reagan-980x747.jpg
Agree. We need another Reagan.

She’s a sensationalist troll definitely. But you’re lying to yourself if you think she’s not representative. She trolls by saying the quiet part out loud. Not by making things up out of the blue. When the right looks at Vivek they do not see America.
False. She doesn’t speak for any populous. She definitely doesn’t speak for Trump supporters or his base. Why do you think she’s shunned? It’s for BS statements like that. I and the vast majority of those supporting an America First agenda would vote for VR in a heartbeat if Trump wasn’t the preeminent option and would support him as a VP candidate any day of the week.

False. She doesn’t speak for any populous. She definitely doesn’t speak for Trump supporters or his base. Why do you think she’s shunned? It’s for BS statements like that. I and the vast majority of those supporting an America First agenda would vote for VR in a heartbeat if Trump wasn’t the preeminent option and would support him as a VP candidate any day of the week.
You're right, the vast majority of MAGA would if Trump anointed him the heir apparent. Probably 75, 80%. Not nearly enough to win anything nationally.

You're right, the vast majority of MAGA would if Trump anointed him the heir apparent. Probably 75, 80%. Not nearly enough to win anything nationally.

So you’re saying 20-25 percent still wouldn’t vote for him? Possibly, but it wouldn’t ALL be race related. Maybe a small percentage shares views like Coulter but it’s hardly the majority of the right or of that remaining percentage. Also have to take in consideration Vivek is even further to the right than Trump is and probably too far for some. He sure doesn’t dance around when asked about abortion or if a man can become a woman.

Personally, I would’ve voted for Vivek. But it’s unusual circumstances this go round where the majority of the right feel Trump is owed his second term and the more persecution by the left against the man is just reinforcing that.

Rosenbaum had accosted several people that evening already. None of them got into a shootout. Only Kyle. He created that situation himself.

And maybe by then, Rosenbaum, the mentally ill pedo, had worked himself into a frenzy, and created that situation HIMSELF, and got himself shot as a result of attacking a dude with a gun.

That's what the jury found, clown commie.

So you’re saying 20-25 percent still wouldn’t vote for him? Possibly, but it wouldn’t ALL be race related. Maybe a small percentage shares views like Coulter but it’s hardly the majority of the right or of that remaining percentage. Also have to take in consideration Vivek is even further to the right than Trump is and probably too far for some. He sure doesn’t dance around when asked about abortion or if a man can become a woman.

Personally, I would’ve voted for Vivek. But it’s unusual circumstances this go round where the majority of the right feel Trump is owed his second term and the more persecution by the left against the man is just reinforcing that.
At least around a quarter of Trump supporters would not support Vivek because of no other reason than who he is. Indian ethnicity and Hindu religion. Guaranteed. The MAGA movement cannot be handed to him for solely that reason, he is not a white Christian. More Trump voters than that would peel off for other reasons, like you mention, but straight up no one with 'foreign' associations for people can lead y'all's rightwing populist thing.

You act as though being shunned by maga is a bad thing...lol

At least around a quarter of Trump supporters would not support Vivek because of no other reason than who he is. Indian ethnicity and Hindu religion. Guaranteed. The MAGA movement cannot be handed to him for solely that reason, he is not a white Christian. More Trump voters than that would peel off for other reasons, like you mention, but straight up no one with 'foreign' associations for people can lead y'all's rightwing populist thing.
You have zero basis or evidence to back up those assertions. One dudes comment in Iowa doesn't amount to a hill of beans.

And maybe by then, Rosenbaum, the mentally ill pedo, had worked himself into a frenzy, and created that situation HIMSELF, and got himself shot as a result of attacking a dude with a gun.

That's what the jury found, clown commie.
Isn't it interesting he spouts lies whenever a court supports his illogic as if they are the highest, purest authority in the universe, but can't seem to accept the court ruled the kid actually defended himself against pedos (like him).

Maybe that is his problem, he sees the dudes that got shot and says that could've been him...

You have zero basis or evidence to back up those assertions. One dudes comment in Iowa doesn't amount to a hill of beans.
Isn't he the same idiot that demands we defend any assertion we make, but throws out completely biased, anecdotal opinions like that? What an idiot.

This is always the case for him/them; one idiot's comment becomes ya'll, the courage :rolleyes: to say the quiet part out loud. :rolleyes:

ALl while hatred and bigotry, divisive nonsense about class, race, sexuality and oppressors, is explicit, rampant and central, to his/their ideology and political platform.

Talk about a racist point of view.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT