• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nazi= Liberal
Jew= Conservative or independent

I think this about sums up the current political climate and how liberals view anyone that does not share their opinions.

There you go, blowing your cover again. "hate speech" is a rallying cry of the far left, your people. Freedom of speech was intended to cover unpopular words and opinions. You people think that just because you don't like something it's automatically illegal or distasteful.

Go ahead and jump on the bandwagon, we know how you felt and spoke BEFORE you lost the election. If you want to blend in with the right though, check your buzzwords.
Yeah, you mean where I denounced HRC after Wikileaks, before election? Facts arent really your thing, snowflake. You're an emotional, uneducated guy, its why you stalk me. Please stop quoting me.

Exactly! Maybe Lek can tell us if he/she/it thinks burning property and not allowing people to speak because their views are different from their own is a form of terrorism?
petting-a-dog-on-the-head-thinkstock-87581949.jpg

1) SoCal doesn't really care about what those hipsters up north are doing.
2) Should be easy enough to pick off one of the masked protesters. Grab the last one in line, remove his mask, take a pic.

Reactions: mdlUK.1
Also, my join date is 2009, but I got perma-bant a few years ago, and this is a new name. :joy::joy::joy:
You can't help but lie, it's not just your nature, it's your essence. You were permabanned at one time. Childishly argue the semantics of the time frame, I would expect no more from you.

If you hadn't been brainwashed so cleanly you would realize that all the left is saying right now is "hate speech" under your definition.

You can't help but lie, it's not just your nature, it's your essence. You were permabanned at one time. Childishly argue the semantics of the time frame, I would expect no more from you.

If you hadn't been brainwashed so cleanly you would realize that all the left is saying right now is "hate speech" under your definition.
Except you said I was permabant a few years ago, how can that be if my join date is 2009? :popcorn:

Those pesky things called facts really get in the way of your agenda. But as literally every argument, I proved you wrong. Maybe one day, sport, maybe one day.

Also, seriously, stop quoting me.

Reactions: Supreme Lord Z
It's going to be necessary to give the instigators of the antifa violence some serious prison time in order to prevent misguided youth from thinking that it's all just a game and wanting to participate.

I really hate to imagine the outcome when some stupid kids mask their faces and start swinging sticks at people in the heartland.

In the heartland that game isn't played with sticks.

Except you said I was permabant a few years ago, how can that be if my join date is 2009? :popcorn:
It can be because I said "a few years ago" as a throw away phrase. The time frame was not the main point. I am comforted that you don't realize the main point was that you were permabanned at one time and now you cast aspersions toward others using that same premise.

You are the left.

Reactions: morgousky
It can be because I said "a few years ago" as a throw away phrase. The time frame was not the main point. I am comforted that you don't realize the main point was that you were permabanned at one time and now you cast aspersions toward others using that same premise.

You are the left.
So you admit you were wrong, where a post before you didnt? Got it :popcorn:

You would have gotten away with it too, if it wasnt for those pesky facts.

Maybe one day sport, maybe one day.

Reactions: Supreme Lord Z
[laughing] OK, I'll accept your admission of defeat. I was just getting interested though.

Alternative facts. 8 years doesnt equal a "few years."

I can keep owning you, just like every argument from before. Its really not difficult.

Maybe one day, sport, maybe one day.
What is the exact definition of a few? What did they teach you at logic school?

Own me? You don't even own yourself. You're just a liberal parrot, absent any original thought.

Sarah Silverman is the latest celeb suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome. She is calling on the military to help overthrow Trump. I hope that she holds her breath waiting for that to happen.

'WAKE UP & JOIN THE RESISTANCE. ONCE THE MILITARY IS W US FASCISTS GET OVERTHROWN. MAD KING & HIS HANDLERS GO BYE BYE,' Silverman wrote.

Later she added: 'We're all gonna die sounds so dire but we are though (all gonna die).'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4185168/Sarah-Silverman-calls-military-coup.html

Reactions: TopCatCal
Sarah Silverman is the latest celeb suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome. She is calling on the military to help overthrow Trump. I hope that she holds her breath waiting for that to happen.

'WAKE UP & JOIN THE RESISTANCE. ONCE THE MILITARY IS W US FASCISTS GET OVERTHROWN. MAD KING & HIS HANDLERS GO BYE BYE,' Silverman wrote.

Later she added: 'We're all gonna die sounds so dire but we are though (all gonna die).'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4185168/Sarah-Silverman-calls-military-coup.html
She's been a worthless liberal bitch for a long time.

Um that's against the law. That is not protected by the first amendment. You can't say that.

Reactions: morgousky
Liberals=Terrorist !
Liberals are more of an imminent threat to our country than radical, islamic terrorists are. And the fact that these little bastards are allowed to get by with the stuff they're doing. Breaking windows, burning cars, shitting on public sidewalks in broad daylight, spitting on & hitting Trump supporters. And nothing is being done to stop them. This will only encourage them to get worse. Oh what I would give to see a bunch of Trump supporters with baseball bats go out & bash these little pieces of shit right across their faces.

Liberals are more of an imminent threat to our country than radical, islamic terrorists are. And the fact that these little bastards are allowed to get by with the stuff they're doing. Breaking windows, burning cars, shitting on public sidewalks in broad daylight, spitting on & hitting Trump supporters. And nothing is being done to stop them. This will only encourage them to get worse. Oh what I would give to see a bunch of Trump supporters with baseball bats go out & bash these little pieces of shit right across their faces.

Libs are the ones who enable that crap. They're the ones who create racial division, instill a victim mentality, grow the welfare state, make Islam off limits of any criticism and teach that it's acceptable to hate whites especially white males. They also know they can't win elections without bringing in millions of foreigners/refugees/illegals who don't assimilate, have no education or skills and will vote for bigger government.

They're allowed to completely control our media, our entertainment industry and our universities. Anything that opposes them gets you silenced, often times gets you banned from social media, gets you assaulted, can cost you your job, etc. It's total insanity.

What's funny is that they constantly talk about how they're on the right side of history. Um, no. That's not even close.

One of the most comedic things about the left are their euphemisms and how they label their causes and opposition.

-Women's healthcare= Abortion
-Vetting refugees, building a wall or halting mass migration= xenophobic
-Attacking people, destroying property and setting things on fire= peaceful protest and fighting "fascism."

- Illegal alien criminal= Undocumented
- Not wanting taxpayer funded abortion= Hating women/War on Women
- Mentioning the violent history and teachings of Islam and its terrorism= Islamophobic
- Not agreeing with gay marriage= You hate gays
- Not wanting to live around crime= White flight and it's racist
- Moving into black neighborhoods and fixing them= gentrification and it's racist
- Not participating in a culture= Non-inclusive and it's racist
- Participates in other cultures= Cultural appropriation and it's racist
- Not liking Obama= Racist
- Not liking Trump and resisting him= American and not racist
- Being critical of non-whites= racist
- Being critical of a woman= sexist
- Being critical of white males= Okay
- Discriminating against white people to give to less qualified people simply due to their race= Affirmative Action
- Wanting less white people in anything or in any place= Diversity (no other races apply)
- Opposing views= Hate speech
- Freedom fighter- jihadist
- Common sense gun reform= Want to take away guns

Last edited:
The only good thing about Maher is that he's critical of Islam. He's the only liberal talking head that will touch on that.

BTW, did you all see where Donna Brazile removed a guy from being in competition for the DNC chairman position cause he said that Ellison was Muslim and they're against gays so he can't back them?

Brazile called his statements, "Disgusting."

No joke.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT