How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/762292/Rothernham-abuse-trial-Allah-akbar-jail

Shouts of ‘Allahu Akbar’ erupt in court as Rotherham men JAILED for child sex abuse
A WOMAN who was sexually exploited by a number of men in Rotherham from the age of 11 and made pregnant when she was 12 has watched as five of her abusers were given jail sentences of up to 20 years.

Rotherham-sex-attackers-762292.jpg

Seriously, the hell with anyone who supports or enables these monsters. Islam is pure evil.

Congress just voted to kill one of Obama's coal-killing regulations. Trump will sign and the reg will come off the books.

http://www.thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/317616-senate-votes-to-block-obama-coal-rule

Not sure how anyone can cheer this:

"The Congressional Review Act (CRA) challenge passed by the Senate undoes the Interior Department’s Stream Protection Rule, a regulation requiring coal firms to clean up waste from mountaintop removal mining and prevent it from going into local waterways."

"The Congressional Review Act (CRA) challenge passed by the Senate undoes the Interior Department’s Stream Protection Rule, a regulation requiring coal firms to clean up waste from mountaintop removal mining and prevent it from going into local waterways."

Here is the other side of the argument. It seems that the Obama administration made this rule in order to help kill smaller coal producers and covered up the fact that this rule would eliminate about 7,000 mining jobs.

http://naturalresources.house.gov/oversight/coalregs/

Last edited:
Didn't realize how close California is to making soft pedophlilia legal. Republicans used to tell liberals about 10 years ago that if we keep going down this road feeding into the homosexual / multiple genders nonsense, eventually it would lead to pedophilia. Of course, in liberal fashion, we were called crazy and told we're into "slippery slope" territory.

Well yea you morons. Of course it's a slippery slope. Do you pay attention to Western Europe? Your party follows their path each decade. And you support an ideology in the Middle East that has an average age of consent at 12. Of course this is where you're going.

Liberals are just disgusting animals. I couldn't imagine hating myself that much.

CNN, ladies and gentlemen or shall I say, non-binary, white male oppressors.

Actually, that's Milo's #1 goal, to legitimize hate speech directed toward minority causes. He's argued that feminism is worse than cancer. He's stated that fat shaming is good and works. He's said that gay rights have made homosexuals 'dumber' and that gay people should get back in the closet. He led the charge for social media's version of "hate mail" against Leslie Jones. He purposefully fabricates sources of data to exploit racial divisions then laughs when everyone calls him out on it.

Of course he supports and wants to legitimize hate speech, he's a professional troll.

And no, he's not engaged to a black man.

MJ on radio whining about people being so hostile and MY POINT RIGHT YOU SUCK YOU IDIOT....

Stopped listening to him a long time ago. Haven't been to his blog in a long time either. Nothing political just tired of the show. I stopped the day he had on the guys from Wisconsin when he was out. They started in about the final four game. I am still not over that loss and this idiot decides to bring them on and they rub it in. I don't miss it or the blog. Glad I missed his politics during the election. His show is not really that good but it was one the few gigs in town for UK news.

How close?

Umm, California just passed a law that decriminalizes childhood prostitution.

Yep. And it's not just that. They've got a huge base of liberals that want consent lowered to 16. The more immigrants they pile in from overseas and Mexico, it will be lowered below that to account for the cultural dynamics. If 1/3 of California becomes Mexicans / middle easterners, you will almost be forced to lower consent. A voter block that big of foreigners will demand it. And liberals will pander.

And they won't stop there. Liberal degenerates don't stop, ever. Beastiality (willies favorite), will soon make way after that, id damn near bank on it.

Actually, that's Milo's #1 goal, to legitimize hate speech directed toward minority causes. He's argued that feminism is worse than cancer. He's stated that fat shaming is good and works. He's said that gay rights have made homosexuals 'dumber' and that gay people should get back in the closet. He led the charge for social media's version of "hate mail" against Leslie Jones. He purposefully fabricates sources of data to exploit racial divisions then laughs when everyone calls him out on it.

Of course he supports and wants to legitimize hate speech, he's a professional troll.

And no, he's not engaged to a black man.

3rd wave feminism is cancer. Fat shaming IS good.

Jesus people.

We should do everything within reason to keep our waterways clean, but some of these regulations are put into place to simplify put blue collar coal jobs out of business. Then the coal miners go onto the government dole, some forever.

Stopped listening to him a long time ago. Haven't been to his blog in a long time either. Nothing political just tired of the show. I stopped the day he had on the guys from Wisconsin when he was out. They started in about the final four game. I am still not over that loss and this idiot decides to bring them on and they rub it in. I don't miss it or the blog. Glad I missed his politics during the election. His show is not really that good but it was one the few gigs in town for UK news.

I've never liked Matt Jones. I think he's a smug douche and he gets the biggest rednecks and embarrassing aspects of our fan base to call into his show like his opinion is any more credible than anyone else's.

Actually, that's Milo's #1 goal, to legitimize hate speech

Bull shit.

Hate speech. What a bullshit concept.

Sticks and stone may hurt my bones, but words will never hurt me. Remember that?

If someone's words "makes" people react. Well, there is the problem. You have to be accountable for your own behavior. No one has the right to put their hands on another person for any reason. Even if someone calls a person a racist name. No one has the right to cause violence.

Sounds like to me Mime, you hate the 1st Amendment.

Here is the other side of the argument. It seems that the Obama administration made this rule in order to help kill smaller coal producers and covered up the fact that this law would eliminate about 7,000 mining jobs.

http://naturalresources.house.gov/oversight/coalregs/

No, that link does not state this this rule was put in place to kill smaller coal producers (which would actual just shift opportunities to larger producers that have already scaled production and have stable balance sheets that absorb increased environmental [read : human health safety] expense). "Small" coal producers are used an excuse for an industry already dominated by international conglomerates.

The 7,000 jobs number, derived by a mining trade group and seemingly unsubstantiated, is not compared to the environmental impact costs and premature deaths/health effects from emissions and contaminants caused by strip mining.

If you all are so gung ho on jobs no matter the total socioeconomic impact, you should completely support abortion doctors and their medical staff.

Reactions: Supreme Lord Z
I've never liked Matt Jones. I think he's a smug douche and he gets the biggest rednecks and embarrassing aspects of our fan base to call into his show like his opinion is any more credible than anyone else's.

Can't do Matt Jones. Yea the politics are enough to run me. The guy is insufferable.

Also sounds like he has a giant hole in his throat. Just annoying. Really wish someone would compete against him and keep it more professional and out of politics. They'd smoke him.

Bull shit.

Sticks and stone may hurt my bones, but words will never hurt me. Remember that?

If someone's words "makes" people react. Well, there is the problem. You have to be accountable for your own behavior. No one has the right to put their hands on another person for any reason. Even if someone calls a person a racist name. No one has the right to cause violence.

What. The. ****.

Yeah, I'm against the 1st amendment [eyeroll] Do you even know what that protects, and how it's protected?

I'm not advocating violence by any means. I'm agreeing with Milo in that he fully supports hate speech. Milo believes he shouldn't be held accountable for his behavior (i.e. lose publication agreements, not invited for speaking events, lose access to social network sites owned and operated by private enterprise, etc.).

Apparently you don't know anything about this guy.

Bull shit.

He talks about "hate speech" while openly supporting groups that commit

Child murder.
Riots.
Illegal aliens who commit crimes
Cop murder

Like I said, it's a disorder.

I don't really care much for Milo, but I've read some of his stuff and have seen bits and pieces of speeches, and I've never seen anything hateful. He really enjoys ribbing SJWs, but thats not a hateful thing to do

What. The. ****.

Yeah, I'm against the 1st amendment [eyeroll] Do you even know what that protects, and how it's protected?

I'm not advocating violence by any means. I'm agreeing with Milo in that he fully supports hate speech. Milo believes he shouldn't be held accountable for his behavior (i.e. lose publication agreements, not invited for speaking events, lose access to social network sites owned and operated by private enterprise, etc.).

Apparently you don't know anything about this guy.

I know exactly who he is. Condescension doesn't work on me Mime.

The problem with your thinking. Who's going to define hate speech? You libs? haha Right.

He's a troll trying to press people's buttons and it's working. If you don't like him, you got two options. Either turn him off or protest peacefully. What happened at Berkley was neither.

I know exactly who he is. Condescension doesn't on me Mime.

Doesn't on you? I don't follow.

The problem with your thinking. Who's going to define hate speech? You libs? haha Right.

No one is trying to define hate speech. Not sure how this is relevant. Hateful speech is obviously debatable, as Milo argues, but all speech has consequences, which Milo is trying to change.

He's a troll trying to press people's buttons and it's working. If you don't like him, you got two options. Either turn him off or protest peacefully. What happened at Berkley was neither.

He's a troll saying some pretty shitty things. I've ignored him for the most part, and disagree with violent protests, as does the laws in Berkeley.

Milo complains that he lost access to Twitter and other social networks because of his purposefully inciting rhetoric. The 1st amendment doesn't grant the right to post on Twitter.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT