POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think it's fair to step back to examine our vetting procedures. I hope Trump knows what he's doing because this could turn ugly.

So, banning Venezuelan immigration is no big deal . . . but when you temporarily ban immigration from other shitholes of the world it's time to shut down the airports.

I don't really get the purpose of this, but I'm so sick of selective outrage. Also wtf is this? Can't we at least try not droning people for a couple years and see how that works out?

I doubt Trump expected a judge to overturn his immigration ban. What he is doing is so pot America it's no order non Americans are up in arms over this stuff.

I personally hate that we have to have a ban right now, but I get it. I'm also ok with Irans ban as well........I mean I don't get it but I appreciate them stopping stupid Americans from doing dumb shit.

I think by the end of trumps term/terms we will be in a WW. We can't simply take back all of our business and leave the world with terrorism while we lock up our borders and not expect a war. I mean it's common sense at this point.

I doubt Trump expected a judge to overturn his immigration ban. What he is doing is so pot America it's no order non Americans are up in arms over this stuff.

I personally hate that we have to have a ban right now, but I get it. I'm also ok with Irans ban as well........I mean I don't get it but I appreciate them stopping stupid Americans from doing dumb shit.

I think by the end of trumps term/terms we will be in a WW. We can't simply take back all of our business and leave the world with terrorism while we lock up our borders and not expect a war. I mean it's common sense at this point.
My hope is that it's a temporary ban until we actually know who is coming over and who may do harm to us. It's an incredibly unpopular decision, but the popular decision isn't always right. I didn't vote for Trump, but I hope like hell he's right on this one. The problem is that it will be hard to prove he's right. If he did nothing and an attack happened it'd be easy to say he was wrong. It's hard to say the attack that could've happened didn't happen.

No chance once we get a ban passed it will be temporary. By then the hate will be full boar and we will have a few more attacks on American soil too. The crazies are here already and it's a matter of time.

I just hate that it has to be this way. I'm ok with it because I know why, but it opens a can of worms(hate) I'm not sure we will ever move past.

Why is it Krazy? You say you know why, I want to know your thoughts.

I don't like Iran. They hang people from cranes in the streets, and there's something to be said about that. But terrorists from Iran? No way, jose. It's not been happening here lately.

Reactions: Moopyj
No chance once we get a ban passed it will be temporary. By then the hate will be full boar and we will have a few more attacks on American soil too. The crazies are here already and it's a matter of time.

I just hate that it has to be this way. I'm ok with it because I know why, but it opens a can of worms(hate) I'm not sure we will ever move past.
If it's not a temporary ban, Trump has turned his back on American values.

If you mean taking in refugees as American values in pretty sure that crap went out of the window when we had so many towel heads wanting to blow us up in our churches, schools and city streets.
Not at all what I said. Not everyone from those areas are terrorists. My hope is that the ban is an attempt to figure out how to vet these individuals.

I freely admit I'm a snowflake, I've only been working since I was nine, never asked for handouts, etc, so I'm wondering why Trump focused on countries in the ME where no terrorists originated.
If there were no Trump properties then their asses were toast. He really knows how to make his hotels exclusive.

Have no idea what the above meant.
LOL. UK is 1-2 since Trump was sworn in so it's his fault we are losing.Tubby and The Gillespie debacle were George W. Bush's fault. Both leaders happened to be Republicans so that must mean the Republicans hate the Wildcats. That's my interpretation of his little speech. He didn't articulate it very well and it's obviously a load of crap.

Last edited:
LOL. UK is 1-2 since Trump was sworn in so it's his fault we are losing.Tubby and The Gillespie debacle were George W. Bush's fault. Both leaders happened to be Republicans so that must mean the Republicans hate the Wildcats. That's my interpretation of his little speech. He didn't articulate it very well and it's obviously a load of crap.
going to research this another day. but 7/8 Championships during snowflake presidents.

Reactions: NCukcat62
To think any Judge finds this unconstitutional is embarrassing. No refugee has standing to challenge anything. Immigration is a privilege. Not a right.

You see the Bill Maher clip? Basically saying democrats are pussies who care more about feelings than issues. It's become true.

It's funny, a year ago, it was death of Republican Party. Now it's dems. Ebb and flow. Still think we need a more viable third party. At least the pubs learned from their mistakes.

Very true. Things change. Pubs learned, but only after they were whipped into shape via a landslide. They came kicking and screaming, but still.....

Not at all what I said. Not everyone from those areas are terrorists. My hope is that the ban is an attempt to figure out how to vet these individuals.

That's the entire intent. Until we can guarantee they don't have terrorist ties, they shouldn't be here.

The 7 countries Trump picked were technically picked by Obama BTW. Hes making libs denounce an Obama policy (that he expanded.)

Libs are too dumb to notice it. Trump is always 15 steps ahead of these fools.

And I'm not too worried about these lawsuits and courts. Trump isn't a dumbass, he knew it would happen. He just needs Sessions confirmed to deal with it.

The left falling over themselves to get every government dependent rat and terrorist in here, should surprise no one.
you and screwduke are complete hate mongering bigots. I'm sure you're cheering the mosque that 'caught fire' in Texas. If only there were some 'towelhead' children in there right? You're as ignorant and un-American as your president. I sincerely believe this not only backfires, but results in loss of business and jobs for American companies. Probably also created a bunch of new recruits for ISIS...great job.

And it is of course, not any sort of a shock that no country with Trump business ties were tagged. Not shocking at all. Seriously, many of you folks are blind.

If you actually researched the accounts of these refugees and the straight up interrogations they are subjected to to get in this country, the years they are investigated, you'd know Trump can do little more than what the US has already been doing. But you guys don't want facts, or data, you're as scared of your shadows as Trump is. And believe any conspiracy theory out there.

Reactions: Supreme Lord Z
The 7 countries Trump picked were technically picked by Obama BTW. Hes making libs denounce an Obama policy (that he expanded.)

Libs are too dumb to notice it. Trump is always 15 steps ahead of these fools.

And I'm not too worried about these lawsuits and courts. Trump isn't a dumbass, he knew it would happen. He just needs Sessions confirmed to deal with it.
I sincerely hope you're not this dumb in real life. So now it's Obama who started the Muslim ban huh? Geezuz f'ing biscuits you are a tool

I sincerely hope you're not this dumb in real life. So now it's Obama who started the Muslim ban huh? Geezuz f'ing biscuits you are a tool
Read it and weap.

DHS Announces Further Travel Restrictions for the Visa Waiver Program

Iran, Iraq, Sudan, Syria, Libya, Somalia, and Yemen

https://www.dhs.gov/news/2016/02/18/dhs-announces-further-travel-restrictions-visa-waiver-program

The EXACT same 7 countries that Obama announced travel restrictions for just a year ago. You and your lib buddies got put in a trap by Trump once again.

Go ahead and denounce it.

And stop lying, its not a muslim ban.

The bill was signed into law by Lyndon B. Johnson in 1965. From what I've read the bill was designed to not discriminate against people from certain countries so I'm not sure what provision Trump is invoking. I'd have to read more on it.

In 1933, FDR declared a "Bank Holiday" within 36 hours of taking office and closed down the banks for a week. Banks were evaluated to determine if they were solvent and in danger of failing. When the banks that were solvent re-opened, those who had been hoarding funds due to fear, paranoia, and distrust in banks then began depositing their wealth back into the banks. It also allowed us, for better or for worse, to break away from the gold standard. It was a bold stroke that re-anchored our financial system.

Similarly, the temporary moratorium will allow the U.S. to conduct a thorough review of our immigration policies and to strengthen the security of our nation against dangers both real and perceived.

Declaring an outright ban without providing guidance regarding those in transit or those already holding rights was a completely preventable mis-step which has given the press a huge opportunity this weekend to wail and moan. Nonetheless, the thinking behind the temporary moratorium is sound. We will come out of this with confidence in the security in place and our well-being.

What will NOT happen is this snowflake notion that other countries will hate us for this, it will be a recruiting tool for ISIS, we should be ashamed of ourselves, etc. As people around the globe know, it is a privilege, not a right, to enter into another country, and we are asserting our authority to temporarily suspend that privilege for the security of our country. As long as it is temporary, and is completed expeditiously, this will end up being a tremendous positive for our country going forward.

Last edited:
^^^ That's all well and good but we are talking about a significant portion of our population who are seeing red to the point that I'm afraid they might do something really stupid if they don't get their way. The lunatics have already made it clear there will be no reasoning with them. They feel completely justified in their rebellion and their hatred is off the charts. I hope it's not as bad as it seems but I don't know. It concerns me.

Last edited:
Yea, those damn civil rights. [eyeroll]
Dems are selective in what civil rights that like - as in forcing people to make wedding cakes & do photos of gay marriages. Those poor gay folks would be so butt hurt. Then ya got nuns needing to support abortions & birth control on their insurance.

Reactions: ram1955
Left wing Federal judge blocked Trumps immigration ban.
Don't think that's what happened exactly. As I read, those that arrived on US soil by plane after ban was announced but had left on their flight before the ban are allowed to stay until they have a hearing or maybe even for the length of their visa. But everyone else still banned. Net, minor detail imo.

Reactions: moe_schmoe
The democratic party as they know it is dead. It's still twitching about in the mud, but soon enough the bowels will let loose and it will be over.
I think that has already happened, the fan has been soiled for the democraps.

No immigrants don't matter. We must infiltrate the mosques here and boot out arrest all who preach it
I say we should allow more Muslims in. Then you guys on the left can demolish and torch more of their vehicles, ultimately encouraging them to leave on their own, never wanting to come back.
Put the Muslims in cali or nyc build free houses financed by the wealthy in cali. All radical mosques should be wire tapped. Any radical preaching shut down the mosques and deport those involved.

Last edited:
Trump saying a 25 year old Muslim male from Iraq should be vetted more carefully and thoroughly than a 65 year old Catholic female from Ireland isn't a discrimination against the Muslim religion or the prioritizing of other religions, it's common sense.

First off, that's not what's happening. So don't be lured into the libs strawman.

It's religion neutral.

Reactions: CrittendenWildcat
You see the Bill Maher clip? Basically saying democrats are pussies who care more about feelings than issues. It's become true.

It's funny, a year ago, it was death of Republican Party. Now it's dems. Ebb and flow. Still think we need a more viable third party. At least the pubs learned from their mistakes.
We have a third party, we just need to wake some people up to being more fiscally responsible and a lot less emotionally irresponsible. Libertarian or independent.

Last edited:
First off, that's not what's happening. So don't be lured into the libs strawman.

It's religion neutral.
I know that's not what is happening. I could never be lured into bs. I'm speaking more along the lines of people from other countries, such as Ireland, not having the temp ban. They're not being prioritized like many are trying to claim. They're just coming from a country that isn't a threat.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT