POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
90% of both parties would throw him out on his ass this morning if they could. Boy we're neck deep in rubes in here.
[laughing]You have me laughing here on 2 levels. One you are just trolling and I am enjoying the ride or 2, you are really this dumb and I am enjoying the ride.

Dumb short sighted policy guaranteed to provoke our enemies and distance our allies.

But hey, the beer swilling knuckle daggers love it. Pretty much locks up Manchester, KY for 2020.

January 27, 2017 till January 27, 2021; four years.

100 million American's will DIE. Maybe more.
please let it be suicides of lazy welfare takers afraid of having the hammock ripped away & to work to provide for themselves

Dude, if you're going to spout fake news, you should do it in a forum that more than 10 people read.
There is no truer statement than what Gabbard said. Most who have been paying attention have known what's been happening in Syria for awhile.

There have been several reports on it, but the mainstream, liberal media ignored and buried them to protect Obama. They can't ignore and bury a representative going on national TV and saying it loud and clear.

Dumb short sighted policy guaranteed to provoke our enemies and distance our allies.

13015528_527225900795689_3611896236760497382_n.jpg

The only thing dems on here now have is trying to rile up the right leaning posters. They know the left with all of their demonstrations, fake news stories, and pandering to all of the whiners out there has them looking like idiots. Enjoy it people, it is comical. They are losing voters left and right.

The only thing dems on here now have is trying to rile up the right leaning posters. They know the left with all of their demonstrations, fake news stories, and pandering to all of the whiners out there has them looking like idiots. Enjoy it people, it is comical. They are losing voters left and right.
The democratic party as they know it is dead. It's still twitching about in the mud, but soon enough the bowels will let loose and it will be over.

Reactions: warrior-cat
Btw, those same elitist posters have spelling errors while insisting others are dumb. It is hilarious and they are too dumb to even know it. Clean up the Paddock's trash. :joy:
I thought Georgia and Texas was his Dark Side of the Moon moment of greatness.
When the Gateway Arch becomes the world's largest taco (insert comma)we will talk.

I mean, I only looked back a few posts, but you would think an elite member who thinks spelling and grammar define an argument would not make egregious mistakes presented here. Shame...

I know you will not read up on it, so I am pretty much talking to a wall. It is like how I respond with, "FBI stats show hate crime from ultra-right," and you say ,"nu uh, you misspelled a word, u dumb." The misspelling doesnt suddenly invalidate the FBI stats. But I get it. Thanks for all the posts about me during my break though. I just got caught up in this thread, and its nice to see you shower me with so much attention.

Also, good call on gyero. It is really dated. It really hasnt been good for years. Take buckethead, probably one of the worst posters on here. Not because I say he is, but, seriously, he isnt creative, he isn't funny, he trolls poorly. Nothing interesting other than I think he used to clean up human feces and crawl into tight spaces. Which is hilarious. But he is also the type of dude who begged to be in gyero for years, all the while the A list posters shot their loads in his mouth, and he came back for more. No hot takes, no creative insults. Nothing. It is kind of sad when he comes around, because you feel sorry for how dull and boring the guy is. I guess he has the frat guys to shower him with their loads. Meh.

Reactions: Supreme Lord Z
90% of both parties would throw him out on his ass this morning if they could. Boy we're neck deep in rubes in here.

That was true months ago. Alot changed. Trump is now a powerful political force. He won the election in a landslide. Now he's delivering on all the things he promised.

His voters are ecstatic. Even people who didn't vote at all are impressed. Contrast that with the marches, whining, etc that completely distance the Midwest from the liberals; as you've already correctly noted.

Not only will there not be a number of GOP senators break ranks against him, there may not be any.

I also predict many, maybe most, dems from any non liberal stronghold will also start getting in line. They won't be able to afford not to. He'll have that much political sway in very short order.

So sucking off Vladimir while we bend over for corporate america is a better alternative?
None of that has happened or is happening. You've completely conjured it all up to fuel your fake outrage.

For the last eight years absolutely no one has respected or feared us, friend or foe. They called all the shots while Obama sat back and said yes massa, like a good little boy. That's all about to change.

All those years of practicing the correct torsion on the Camel Clutch is halted by the petty leaders of Iran reacting to DJT. Make Wrasslin Great Again. Peta ended the circus and a stupid panda logo ended the great WWF. 2 more seconds to the Doomsday clock. I knew we should have partied like 1999 when the Illuminati took away our sweet Prince. Get your guns boys the Mexican Army is marching along the wall. Crowd size has hit scientific numbers that are equal to Obama squared times Vag March. Just got wind of a new hip for Hilldawg being harvested in a chimera of a mexican donkey camel. I guess that last step up before the fall did more damage to the High Priest than reported. Fake News.

Liberals are total morons. Just total morons.

Last I checked Isis was pretty strong and they were already spilling plenty of blood. But we're supposed to believe that what Trump is doing is only going to ramp that up?

Hate to tell them, but it was never going to stop, and was only going to ramp up, regardless. They need to figure out that Trump isn't the problem, Western civilization is, including them.

Should we all just end our way of life to appease the mutts? Because other than fighting back, that's the only solution. There is no middle ground.

I know you will not read up on it, so I am pretty much talking to a wall. It is like how I respond with, "FBI stats show hate crime from ultra-right," and you say ,"nu uh, you misspelled a word, u dumb." The misspelling doesnt suddenly invalidate the FBI stats. But I get it. Th

That post is not about you. It was about the clean up the Paddock posters in the Willy thread. I was not the one questioning intelligence. They were. Yeah, I make mistakes. Have a nice day.

Did not know you were banned. Most of what you are assuming is about you is about them. None of that is you.

The Willy thread if still around might be worth your time. Not sure if they were trolling or not.

Last edited:
I like how people who were wrong about everything regarding Trump in 2016, are now trying to convince us that they know what will happen regarding Trump in 2017 and beyond.

Yep.

"Trump will never win the nomination."
"Trump is done."
"The Trump train has derailed."
"He can't win."
"Trump should withdraw"
"He has no shot through the electoral college"
"The polls show it's over."
"Alright. Now he's really can't win."

Trump wins

"Oh, well, it's going to be awful. He won't get anything done. It's going to be a nightmare."

Last I checked Isis was pretty strong and they were already spilling plenty of blood. But we're supposed to believe that what Trump is doing is only going to ramp that up?

Hate to tell them, but it was never going to stop, and was only going to ramp up, regardless. They need to figure out that Trump isn't the problem, Western civilization is, including them.

Should we all just end our way of life to appease the mutts? Because other than fighting back, that's the only solution. There is no middle ground.

Why stop at being upset about a wall? Let's get rid of all doors too. I mean, if these refugees really need food, water, clothes or belongings, you should let them have it. Don't be so racist by getting a door and locking it, bro."

Reactions: ymmot31 and Moopyj
That post is not about you. It was about the clean up the Paddock posters in the Willy thread. I was not the one questioning intelligence. Yeah, I make mistakes. Have a nice day.

Did not know you were banned. Most of what you are assuming is about you is about them. None of that is you.

The Willy thread if still around might be worth your time. Not sure if they were trolling or not.
Well, my bad. I make mistakes too. There.

All those years of practicing the correct torsion on the Camel Clutch is halted by the petty leaders of Iran reacting to DJT. Make Wrasslin Great Again. Peta ended the circus and a stupid panda logo ended the great WWF. 2 more seconds to the Doomsday clock. I knew we should have partied like 1999 when the Illuminati took away our sweet Prince. Get your guns boys the Mexican Army is marching along the wall. Crowd size has hit scientific numbers that are equal to Obama squared times Vag March. Just got wind of a new hip for Hilldawg being harvested in a chimera of a mexican donkey camel. I guess that last step up before the fall did more damage to the High Priest than reported. Fake News.
Very well said.

Yep.

"Trump will never win the nomination."
"Trump is done."
"The Trump train has derailed."
"He can't win."
"Trump should withdraw"
"He has no shot through the electoral college"
"The polls show it's over."
"Alright. Now he's really can't win."

Trump wins

"Oh, well, it's going to be awful. He won't get anything done. It's going to be a nightmare."
You know the crazy part? I sincerely believe DT made up his mind during the press correspondent dinner in Washington few years back. Obes laid into him pretty bad. He certainly may have run anyways, but i think that was the nail.

Thanks Obama!

Lols CNN going *all in* on anecdotal stories about this temporary refugee ban. Goes for all the other anectdotal cases they push for various topics.....that era is over too. Deal with it. DT is going to do what's best for America, period point blank. If we can truly check these folks out or those countries get their shit together fine.

I'm as compassionate as anyone and I put my money where my mouth is regarding causes I believe.....I suggest folks do the same. Donate to the UN. Donate to UNICEF. Whatever. But your one off stories aren't going to dictate policy anymore.

You know the crazy part? I sincerely believe DT made up his mind during the press correspondent dinner in Washington few years back. Obes laid into him pretty bad. He certainly may have run anyways, but i think that was the nail.

Thanks Obama!

That was the report. His closest confidantes said that was when he made the decision to run, and win.

Thanks Obama indeed

False. TV ratings he ranked 5th. Attendance was visibly much smaller than Obama's. No established method of reliably tracking online viewership but from all available data Trump's was still less than Obama in 2009:

http://www.snopes.com/trump-inauguration-viewership/

I don't know why you idiots keep beating this dead horse when you've been repeatedly proven wrong about it.

I don't care at all. First black president and held in DC. That had nothing to do with policy or even political affiliation. It was a symbolic day for a lot of people. Isn't DC like 8-1 liberal? I didn't expect his to be as big as it was.

I wonder if obama held his inauguration in Alabama if it would have been as big of a crowd? I think not.

I'm more interested in crowd sizes during the election that went state to state. Obama couldn't convince 100 people to show up for Clinton in some cases, while trump was infront of 20,000.

Reactions: ymmot31
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT