POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm so tired of the virtue signaling from the left when they're the biggest pieces of crap in the nation, All of their trendy slogans, chants and hashtags are simply just tools to get Democrat votes and power. That is all. They don't give a damn about these people. They don't have to live around them.

What the left is in regards to the refugee crisis is like that crazy guy in Ohio a few years ago who let out all of his wild animals into the city. Yeah, they like to say "bring them in so I can feel like I'm a good person" and then they go into their safe part of town or in a different city where these people aren't and drink their Starbucks and talk about saving the world.

Then these nuts create havoc on the rest of us. They always become an economic burden as they have no GD way of contributing in the first world. They commit crime, reproduce like crazy, they destroy neighborhoods and they rape women and we let it happen, why? Because Democrats want to try and guilt people so they can import votes?

Reactions: morgousky
All these people protesting about refugees should be required to take them in. Put your money where your mouth is.

It's the same as it always is.

"Tax the rich so they can give to so and so" - No one is stopping them from paying the highest amount they want.

"Get rid of guns"- Says the protected politicians and celebrities with armed bodyguards.

"These refugees need our help"- Doesn't give a crap about homeless people or vets. Hell, go down the street and pick up a homeless person and let them come live with you, pay for their education, pay for their food, pay for their healthcare. No? Then STHU.

ed58fe10832c4c6798b6f655e9461893

giphy.gif

I always take a look at the gumball video regarding immigration because it's a great visual to see that this is just BS virtue signaling and does not help these countries at all and just hurts our own.

I posted on twitter how the group advocating for refugees doesn't have to foot the bill or live by them and that there's no benefit for the American people. An old friend of mine who is a flaming liberal that now lives in a major city, replied back to me

"Except our decency and morality."

Same guy supports abortion and that women's march BS last week.

Libs love to use kids when they need to like...

"What about the refugees? Let them in. Look at these women and children. Look at this dead kid."

"We have to get rid of guns. Look at all of these kids who have died. Here is a bunch of kids standing in front of Obama so you know it's about the kids."

When it comes to abortion though? Same people- "Psst. It's not a kid. It's a ball of goo so go ahead and snuff it out."

Eff em

How can anyone look at what Trump has done so far and not agree that he is doing everything to help the WHOLE country?

Like I said last week, the time of the sjw is over. Good riddance
You see the Bill Maher clip? Basically saying democrats are pussies who care more about feelings than issues. It's become true.

It's funny, a year ago, it was death of Republican Party. Now it's dems. Ebb and flow. Still think we need a more viable third party. At least the pubs learned from their mistakes.

You see the Bill Maher clip? Basically saying democrats are pussies who care more about feelings than issues. It's become true.

It's funny, a year ago, it was death of Republican Party. Now it's dems. Ebb and flow. Still think we need a more viable third party. At least the pubs learned from their mistakes.
Can you not see that Donald Trump IS the third party. He ran as a Republican, but the dude is not a conservative or liberal. He and men like him (neutral and about America first) are exactly what this country needs.

How can anyone look at what Trump has done so far and not agree that he is doing everything to help the WHOLE country?
I think he's done a good job so far. Few things are silly, like the wall, but I understand what it represents. People are judging by feelings, not results. Dude has been crushing it.

Can you not see that Donald Trump IS the third party. He ran as a Republican, but the dude is not a conservative or liberal. He and men like him (neutral and about America first) are exactly what this country needs.
I see that, but the republicans have embraced him. It's good to see someone not so party line driven. Agree, putting country above politics.

Last I checked Isis was pretty strong and they were already spilling plenty of blood. But we're supposed to believe that what Trump is doing is only going to ramp that up?

Hate to tell them, but it was never going to stop, and was only going to ramp up, regardless. They need to figure out that Trump isn't the problem, Western civilization is, including them.

Should we all just end our way of life to appease the mutts? Because other than fighting back, that's the only solution. There is no middle ground.

You are right, they will never stop. They do not respect life. For them, death means a bizillion virgins. The only way to get them to change is to help change their religion.

I see that, but the republicans have embraced him. It's good to see someone not so party line driven. Agree, putting country above politics.
I think Republicans like him because he has an "R" next to his name. He's certainly not conservative on a lot of things. In reference to your last post that it was the death of the Republicans but now Democrats, I think that's true to a degree. I also believe Trump will drastically change the Republican Party as well.

I think he's become more conservative in his viewpoints as he's grown older. Is he socially conservative? Not in the context that we've seen it, but he's way closer to conservatism overall than the alternative that is the democratic party.

I'd actually call it modern conservative populism. A brand that most libertarians, independents, fiscal conservatives, social conservatives / religious right, and Reagan democrats were able to all find areas to get behind, especially when confronted with the alt left as the other option.

He's pro - second amendment - constitutionalism - nationalism
He's anti - abortion - globalism - interventionism
he's neutral on - social issues (and might even lean conservative here as well because he thinks issues such as gay marriage is settled and everything else should go to states)

It's a conservative / populism message, that is able to reach broad groups of individuals. One of the reasons I've always believed the left hates trump so much is because he plays their game in the political arena. Half BS? Maybe, but like the democrats since Clinton, it appeals to so many people. They've always held republicans to a standard and rules that they themselves don't have to live up to or play by.

Reactions: CrittendenWildcat
I think Republicans like him because he has an "R" next to his name. He's certainly not conservative on a lot of things. In reference to your last post that it was the death of the Republicans but now Democrats, I think that's true to a degree. I also believe Trump will drastically change the Republican Party as well.

I think he's become more conservative in his viewpoints as he's grown older. Is he socially conservative? Not in the context that we've seen it, but he's way closer to conservatism overall than the alternative that is the democratic party.

I'd actually call it modern conservative populism. A brand that most libertarians, independents, fiscal conservatives, social conservatives / religious right, and Reagan democrats were able to all find areas to get behind, especially when confronted with the alt left as the other option.

he's neutral on - social issues (and might even lean conservative here as well because he thinks issues such as gay marriage is settled and everything else should go to states)

It's a conservative / populism message, that is able to reach broad groups of individuals. One of the reasons I've always believed the left hates trump so much is because he plays their game in the political arena. Half BS? Maybe, but like the democrats since Clinton, it appeals to so many people. They've always held republicans to a standard and rules that they themselves don't have to live up to or play by.

Reactions: YourPublicEnemy

Some of his policies are the exact opposite of conservatism. His proposed mandate of paid maternity leave he talked about before the election is not conservative. I agree he has some conservative policies and is more conservative than your average Democrat, but he's not a "conservative" necessarily. He's mixed. We'll see how that works for him. It's not meant to be an indictment on him.

Reactions: Supreme Lord Z
oops, meant to have both in same message. Hmm.
Some of his policies are the exact opposite of conservatism. His proposed mandate of paid maternity leave he talked about before the election is not conservative. I agree he has some conservative policies and is more conservative than your average Democrat, but he's not a "conservative" necessarily. He's mixed. We'll see how that works for him. It's not meant to be an indictment on him.

Well, that's what I said. He's not traditional conservatism, but he is a populist conservative candidate. I do think he's closer to an independent than we've probably ever had, but he's definitely a conservative relative to the western european party. From my post:

"I'd actually call it modern conservative populism. A brand that most libertarians, independents, fiscal conservatives, social conservatives / religious right, and Reagan democrats were able to all find areas to get behind, especially when confronted with the alt left as the other option."

I post in a political thread on the Football soundoff (rivals) And there are some libs on there that are losing their shit over this ban. The majority of the posters there are conservative but there's about 4 or 5 of them who support the whole new age philosophy where protecting non citizen's rights are more important than protecting our own citizens apparently. I tell you what, this decision along with the sanctuary cities issue is gonna really test this country. We have people like crooked Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer talking about tears streaming down the face of Lady Liberty. lol. There appears to be a fair amount of republicans who have a problem with it too.

Last edited:
This is really dangerous what's happening right now, this outcry is based on a total and complete lie (muslims are not banned), not to mention it's a 90 day order, and now a judge has apparently overturned an executive order that is lawful in clear black and white. We are spinning out of control here and left wing people continue to march and rally and tweet based on complete and utter lies.

Reactions: Mashburned
This is exactly what trump told the US he would do. People voted for him. He did it. Crazy!

I'm all for trump firing a nuke so mf'ers will have something to complain about.

I'd also like him to deport some of these gd honkies.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT