How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Screen-Shot-2017-01-27-at-3.43.44-PM-600x180.png

Cat paw is like a big file cabinet. The paddock is a drawer in that cabinet and the political thread is a folder in that drawer. Each post is a piece of paper in the folder. YOU are a comma on one of those pages. Definitely insignificant and more than likely unnecessary.

His shameless garbage posts are more like hillary e-mails. They won't last long before they're deleted.

My goodness, ya'll are stupid.

You have to be able to help yourself and blacks have shown around the world and throughout history that they are not able to succeed.

But hey, Democrats don't want them to succeed anyways. A huge Dem voter base is made up of government dependent people that live in constant areas of crime and poverty and you know who runs those places? Democrats. Dems want it to stay that way.

If they get something impeachable on Trump then they will fall all over themselves getting him out of there. You obviously don't comprehend the toes he's stepping on.

If Trump does something impeachable, people will impeach him.

That's the hard hitting stuff I come to this thread for. Going to write that in my notes next to, "Since Trump became POTUS, Mexico has turned into a corrupt narcostate."

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Anyone that thinks Trump is going to be removed as President is an idiot. You really think 2/3 of Senators are going to vote to remove him? That would mean half of the Republican senate would have to vote that way.

Oh, he'd also have to commit some sort of crime as well.
Uh...like having government/classified information on a private server....or, say, destroying emails containing such information???

the toes he's stepping on.
Good. I thought that was something we all agreed on? C'mon out, you 128% of Political Thread posters who are Independent and voting for Jary Gohnson to really shake things up!!!1

(Side note, going to be comical the next bag of dicks that tries to run on SHAKE TINGS UP!....think that definition has been re-written....and conversely who will run on essentially running on a return to the status quo which everyone hates)

Don't forget Zuisudra that those Senators have constituents too, majority of which (electoral college-wise) voted for Trump and are sportin' a pretty big political boner. Some of those Senators may despise Trump understand they need to gtf out the way. If there's ever an era to kick some long time cuck senators out, well....we're in it and they know it.....again, something all you SHAKER UPPERS have yapped about ad nauseam.

Trump will help the Black community, folks are going back to work soon, healthcare will become affordable again, and immigration will get under control. Good luck in 2018 and 2020 Dems.
Maybe going back to work is not a positive for some people. The problem is unique to any particular race.

Let's see here. Ol' Bill got BJs and sucked on vaginal lolly pops while in the Oval Office. Still didn't get impeached. Has a President EVER actually gotten impeached? Tricky Dick resigned, so he doesn't count.

Andrew Johnson and Bill were impeached by the House, but acquitted by the Senate. So again....it's never happened, and it won't. Get used to the next 4-8 years Z. He's already accomplished more in 7 days than Barry did in 8 years.

Looks like people here actually don't realize Trump gets destroyed today lol. How we doing fellas?
[laughing]

Scrolled back a bit for fun...page 1192 starts election day with this gem. Jamo, Jameslee, truthseeker, fuzz, that guy JohnKBA who came in hot for a few days...all but disappeared.

Keep up the fight tho, Cardkilla!

Good. I thought that was something we all agreed on? C'mon out, you 128% of Political Thread posters who are Independent and voting for Jary Gohnson to really shake things up!!!1

(Side note, going to be comical the next bag of dicks that tries to run on SHAKE TINGS UP!....think that definition has been re-written....and conversely who will run on essentially running on a return to the status quo which everyone hates)

Don't forget Zuisudra that those Senators have constituents too, majority of which (electoral college-wise) voted for Trump and are sportin' a pretty big political boner. Some of those Senators may despise Trump understand they need to gtf out the way. If there's ever an era to kick some long time cuck senators out, well....we're in it and they know it.....again, something all you SHAKER UPPERS have yapped about ad nauseam.
LOL, REX ROAST Z!!! toasted his anus.

Reactions: FusterCluck
Still waiting for you to tell us how this will happen.

If you check the last four years ,you will know where I am coming from.

I will give you a hint; back in 1969 I really wanted a dodge Road Runner with a 426 HEMI.

It's gone too far now, not even the mighty Donald Trump will be able to bring us back from the depths the liberals have dragged us. It will take decades to correct this anomaly.

Well, at least you don't hide your racism like some of the other cowards on here, I'll give you credit for that.

By the way, idgaf what democrats do either. They are equally as shitty as repubs, kinda like Christians are equally as shitty as Muslims. IMO, a good 60% of the world population that still thinks like it's the 1800s needs to be wiped the **** out, yourselves included.

"Racism" is pointing out that there are no successful black nations in the world and are extremely behind others?"

You're a mental midget. You're all such cowards. You only have the guts to constantly bash whites but any truth or factual statements about another group is considered "racist."

The mental gymnastics it takes to push your constant hypocrisy and double think must be exhausting.

How about the dodge Daytona instead.

I will say it again: In the next four years 100 million American's will die.

If you did a little research, you can look up the last four years and see if I am right.

I will give you the hint again: I have wanted a1969 dodge Daytona with a 426 HEMI.

"Racism" is pointing out that there are no successful black nations in the world and are extremely behind others?"

You're a mental midget. You're all such cowards. You only have the guts to constantly bash whites but any truth or factual statements about another group is considered "racist."

The mental gymnastics it takes to push your constant hypocrisy and double think must be exhausting.
you should be able to be racist all you want. You just can't discriminate. You'll never get rid of racism. It's a thought you can't control others' thoughts. But if people discriminate based on skin color it should be a problem. Problem is black culture is dog shit right now. It's been pandered to for decades by liberals and all their shortcomings are called racism: white privilege is an example. Normality looks like privilege when your culture is in the shitter.

When Z first mentioned impeachment, he neglected to consider "political suicide". It never occurred to him that those people would be voted out of office at the next election, if not sooner. I thought economics was his weak point but it seems that the entire concept of government is beyond his capacity.

Trump is a half-term president. There is no way he escapes impeachment the way he is heading.
You mean he will leave like Clinton after getting impeached? For a person who is wailing about him not doing anything yet nor will do anything period, whatever would you impeach him on, being a republican? See how many supporters you guys have now jump ship after more stupid happens.

Let's see here. Ol' Bill got BJs and sucked on vaginal lolly pops while in the Oval Office. Still didn't get impeached. Has a President EVER actually gotten impeached? Tricky Dick resigned, so he doesn't count.

Andrew Johnson and Bill were impeached by the House, but acquitted by the Senate. So again....it's never happened, and it won't. Get used to the next 4-8 years Z. He's already accomplished more in 7 days than Barry did in 8 years.

Bill Clinton was impeached for committing perjury.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT