POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sucks we have to rely on British Journalism to get real stories of things going on over here in our country. You probably don't believe it because Snopes or Politifact or some other left wing bought and paid for "fact checker" told you it was some right wing conspiracy.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-brother-reveals-Somali-community-leader.html

They also talk about her cheating on her other husband with a married dude who she went on to marry after they both got divorced. feel sorry for that cuck. Yeah, she's a real piece of work.
She represents the normal Democrat family. Incest, multiple partners, being pregnant with child by one man while married to another. Just the model family.

If Snopes is a source believe the opposite. I don't think there is real doubt she married her brother. The left knows it is true. And so does Snopes and Politifact.

Sucks we have to rely on British Journalism to get real stories of things going on over here in our country. You probably don't believe it because Snopes or Politifact or some other left wing bought and paid for "fact checker" told you it was some right wing conspiracy.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-brother-reveals-Somali-community-leader.html

They also talk about her cheating on her other husband with a married dude who she went on to marry after they both got divorced. feel sorry for that cuck. Yeah, she's a real piece of work.
MTG has just as sordid a cheating past. You aren't on here whatabouting Matt Gaetz's grooming with her, or any number of other congresspeoples' personal lives. Need to ask yourself why. Looks like y'all aren't quite the groomer crusaders you portray yourselves as. Who woulda thunk it?

Reactions: jameslee32

I mentioned this to a group of people back in 2017-

If the elite didn't want Trump elected back in 2016, all they had to do was tell the world right before the election that Soros was backing Trump. That would have alienated enough of his base that he would've lost an Criminalton would have won the presidency.

This may be the strategy the emperor is employing now.

Easy to understand why McCarthy wants to go to the border all of a sudden. Hunter Biden isn't a big enough diversion I guess.

MTG has just as sordid a cheating past. You aren't on here whatabouting Matt Gaetz's grooming with her, or any number of other congresspeoples' personal lives. Need to ask yourself why. Looks like y'all aren't quite the groomer crusaders you portray yourselves as. Who woulda thunk it?
I haven't studied or read anything about MTG's past. I know nothing of it, I know about Omar's because it's been brought up on here and discussed a billion times. If MTG has screwed around, then she's a sloot too. my whole point was you're doing exactly what you're accusing us of doing now. Ignoring the sins of the ones on your side while pointing out the sins of those on our side.

I haven't studied or read anything about MTG's past. I know nothing of it, I know about Omar's because it's been brought up on here and discussed a billion times. If MTG has screwed around, then she's a sloot too. my whole point was you're doing exactly what you're accusing us of doing now. Ignoring the sins of the ones on your side while pointing out the sins of those on our side.
giphy.gif

What the hell is wrong with people in pennsylvania?
The Pub's Trump-endorsed nominee scared the hell out of them because of his endorsement. Not that I think it should have, but it did. Should have listened to MM and gotten a true rino.

I don't need to ask about how the b-tch ass racist Canuck feels about this...and Canuck (possibly in the form of Dion) do you remember portraying every conservative here as racists in trailer parks and yet YOU were the one banned for using the N-word against Clarence Thomas. Typical liberal trash, you were the very thing you accused your opponents of being...and I bet you didn't have all that money you said you did W2 guy.

Maybe we should read the book and learn about the fictional Uncle Tom. Just a thought.

Reactions: SDC888 and blubo
No she didn’t. You can even sponsor a sibling for a green card, there’s no reason to marry your brother for immigration fraud. All of it is completely made up bullshit from y’all because you don’t like who she is and what she has to say.
I don’t like a lot of what she says. Do you like her Anti-Semitic comments?

Oh oh! Dion does the ole “I lost, need to shift” post.

As always, patiently waiting for the outrage.

• Wow
Reactions: AustinTXCat
The red states would LOVE to get away from the blue staters... as usual, he's misjudged the hand dealt.
He has a bold plan. Blue states in future years will be trading less in red states. So, maybe that's a win for him.

I mean, once the blue staters migrate to the red states, they are no longer buying any red state goods in a blue state.

Cali all by itself has 500000 not buying anymore red state goods in Cali this year alone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT