Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the-campaign-zach-galifianakis.gif

This isn’t a new phenomenon

Reactions: blubo
I haven't studied or read anything about MTG's past. I know nothing of it, I know about Omar's because it's been brought up on here and discussed a billion times. If MTG has screwed around, then she's a sloot too. my whole point was you're doing exactly what you're accusing us of doing now. Ignoring the sins of the ones on your side while pointing out the sins of those on our side.
Like I said, if you think grooming is the same thing as marital infidelity you may not be the defender of children you portray yourself to be.

Here's the same Daily Mail @trueblujr2 linked:
Conspiracy ...
Allegations...
And no proof.

I was talking about gaetz. Sorry i wasnt more clear.

While there is proof of omar marrying her brother. I am not trying to be mean, but am pointing out facts.

I wonder if people that are non-"white" would show up to see the hanging of the person that killed their son or daughter, or the 3 people from their neighborhood that were killed in a drive by, or that were shot by an illegal alien, or that drove their car through a parade?

I bet there would be people showing up no matter what place and what "color" people's skin happens to be.

Conspiracy ...
Allegations...
And no proof.

I was talking about gaetz. Sorry i wasnt more clear.

While there is proof of omar marrying her brother. I am not trying to be mean, but am pointing out facts.
Like what? No there isn’t. It’s the same tabloid trash as MTG.

I'd fire Buttigieg and that bumbling clueless EPA chief they had stumbling around in Ohio. They have been way worse than Bush's infamous "Brownie" and they should be gone tonight.

We have got to stop checking boxes and start putting the best people on earth to do the job in the job then let them show results. That black guy head of the EPA that was in Ohio looked like a deer in headlights. Just totally lost and an embarrassment.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT