POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
His dad was president of the afl-cio. He caught died suddenly a year and a half ago. Among his other accomplishments, he pushed the unions to go along with mandating the vax.

4096.jpg

All this stuff happening really is proof that the Q stuff was counterintel to keep conservatives pacified and waiting while the coup gov was positioning their pieces to take down the country JUST LIKE the bolsheviks did everything last century. No matter how much I told people that online and in person for 6 years now, no one would listen. They just didn't want to hear it. Now it's already over as it's getting started

Just read airline companies are lowering pilot standards for diversity’s sake.

Lol. Nice marketing spin by the airlines. They're lowering standards because they killed/injured too many of their pilots through mandates. Fewer African Americans trusted the treatments and therefore have a higher pool of available candidates that won't have clotting issues in flight

It won't take that new hiring before we see the crashes. It will happen sooner than they can train anybody. If they want to take down planes they can do it with a button push.

that is not allowed and has never been allowed. under US and international law you must be in the country to request asylum. the main reason is because once you request asylum you are now a target for persecution from your origination country. we don't want 20k asylum seeking a being murdered by Honduras while they wait for an answer.
weird-stuff-here.jpg

That’s the issue…no one wants to say it. Shit I’ll say it, this country is under attack and our gov is either in on it or hiding it.
The hazardous materials are a major thing, but how much other commerce is being halted/lost from all these derailments? The HazMat cars make up a fraction of what all those trains are hauling. Some of these trains are going to need spotters running out ahead of them that can alert them to any obstacles or dangers with enough time to stop the trains. That or these trains will need to slow to a crawl at the major crossings. They can speed back up once the engines are past the crossings.

I keep seeing this headline. These have to be prosecution witnesses that were testifying against Trump that lied, correct? A grand jury wouldn’t have heard any defense witnesses unless I’m wrong on the process.

So we gonna just have trains start jumping tracks all over the country and Biden/Gayor Pete gonna stay in the fetal position and do nothing?

They're not in the fetal position. They're watching their chinese crypto rewards piling up in their accounts.

Everyone needs to STOP thinking these people are inept. They KNOW EXACTLY how much they're hurting this country.

Nice to know he was hanging out with a high school girl while he was in his late-30's. Sounds real upstanding.
But she turned 18 right before he slept with her, he’s a technically legal upstanding citizen according to the right! #OnlyGroomers

But she turned 18 right before he slept with her, he’s a technically legal upstanding citizen according to the right! #OnlyGroomers
Ilhan Omar married her BROTHER. She should have been deported for immigration fraud, much less elected to Congress. She's a technically legal upstanding citizen according to the left. #BrothersWife

I speak for 99% of Republican voters and 80% of Kentuckians when I say that we do not give A EFF about Ukraine's issues.
Do you really think that’s literally true or are you just using hyperbole? Russian supporting Republicans like yourself are probably less than half the party. Even mega MAGAs like @AustinTXCat have enough leftover Cold War sentiment to want to stick it to Ivan. You young edgelords are a small minority. You know that right?

Ilhan Omar married her BROTHER. She should have been deported for immigration fraud, much less elected to Congress. She's a technically legal upstanding citizen according to the left. #BrothersWife
No she didn’t. You can even sponsor a sibling for a green card, there’s no reason to marry your brother for immigration fraud. All of it is completely made up bullshit from y’all because you don’t like who she is and what she has to say.

Do you really think that’s literally true or are you just using hyperbole? Russian supporting Republicans like yourself are probably less than half the party. Even mega MAGAs like @AustinTXCat have enough leftover Cold War sentiment to want to stick it to Ivan. You young edgelords are a small minority. You know that right?

and you bolsheviks are an even Smaller minority than them

Reactions: SDC888
I don't need to ask about how the b-tch ass racist Canuck feels about this...and Canuck (possibly in the form of Dion) do you remember portraying every conservative here as racists in trailer parks and yet YOU were the one banned for using the N-word against Clarence Thomas. Typical liberal trash, you were the very thing you accused your opponents of being...and I bet you didn't have all that money you said you did W2 guy.

I don't need to ask about how the b-tch ass racist Canuck feels about this...and Canuck (possibly in the form of Dion) do you remember portraying every conservative here as racists in trailer parks and yet YOU were the one banned for using the N-word against Clarence Thomas. Typical liberal trash, you were the very thing you accused your opponents of being...and I bet you didn't have all that money you said you did W2 guy.

Guys like Al Sharpton, Maxine Waters, and Jesse Jackson - race hustlers - do what they do to gain power and wealth. They know what they are saying is a crock of crap and do it knowing all the while that the black community is a fool for believing them and laugh at them. But I am a loss with a guy like this. Does he believe the crap he is spewing? Is he that stupid? As much as I dislike the race hustlers, I think I have more respect for them that somebody like this clueless idiot.

No she didn’t. You can even sponsor a sibling for a green card, there’s no reason to marry your brother for immigration fraud. All of it is completely made up bullshit from y’all because you don’t like who she is and what she has to say.
Sucks we have to rely on British Journalism to get real stories of things going on over here in our country. You probably don't believe it because Snopes or Politifact or some other left wing bought and paid for "fact checker" told you it was some right wing conspiracy.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-brother-reveals-Somali-community-leader.html

They also talk about her cheating on her other husband with a married dude who she went on to marry after they both got divorced. feel sorry for that cuck. Yeah, she's a real piece of work.

What the hell is wrong with people in pennsylvania?

Dude was obviously forced into doing all of this. You could tell by just watching him he was just going through whatever motions his puppet masters were forcing him through. He never looked happy or excited.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT