POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I want the resumes of the top 5 people in the country in Transportation and Environmental Protection on my desk tomorrow morning. I don't care if they're pink, green, Republican, Democrat, woman, man, or some combination of all the above.

We WILL put the best person we can find into our open positions then we'll give them what they need to get the job done. I don't give a rat's ass about some little girl looking up and being inspired, we got stuff that needs to be fixed and the days of "inspiring a new generation" are over and I don't give two bleeps about somebody's feelings.

Reactions: bertfan31
Did Clinton organize Benghazi? Trump is the commander of the armed forces, anything they do is 100% on him. If he gave them the latitude to make mission calls without his approval that is still on him for giving them that power to screw up.
g96m7l9sbpia1.jpg

You guys should understand Lead Belly has been posting on this board and other boards for years under different names for years. He comes in here and talks to himself sometimes. The flash1964 account is him. He will join in here and argue against the left then join on another account and defend the right. Sometimes arguing with his own accounts. He recently posted on the basketball board that he was a moderator that is paid to do this and is not a Kentucky fan. You guys remember Bill Withers that posted in here back in 2020? That was him. He would argue with himself on that account. He never ''died'' LeadBelly just logged out of the account.

I wonder if people that are non-"white" would show up to see the hanging of the person that killed their son or daughter, or the 3 people from their neighborhood that were killed in a drive by, or that were shot by an illegal alien, or that drove their car through a parade?

I bet there would be people showing up no matter what place and what "color" people's skin happens to be.
Today we see social media video of people beating others. People taking the video instead of intervening or trying to otherwise stop the act, sometimes actively complicit. We see people cheering when others are beaten. Ugliness is not a race.

They actually don't hold that much US debt anymore. They have been slowly taking it off their books the last 10 years. they only currently hold 1.1 trillion which is less than what Japan holds. The yuge majority of the debt, 75%, is held by Americans. If we tried to invalidate the debt held by China we would end our economy so its a stupid point anytime somebody brings it up.
* KA - BOOM *

Meanwhile, household debt is another story.

Thanks, Joe!

* KA - BOOM *

Meanwhile, household debt is another story.

Thanks, Joe!
Love these lib financial pieces. It's all interest rate hikes and Russia. Not a mention of Dem/lib/FJB policies.

'Much of the rise in overall debt can be attributed to a tumultuous 2022 in which the U.S. central bank raised its benchmark interest rate from near zero last March to more than 4% by the end of December, the fastest pace of monetary tightening since the early 1980s, as it fought to quash an inflation rate that had surged to a 40-year high....
Russia's invasion of Ukraine also caused a spike in food and energy costs around the world.'

What about prices so high that the average family with 2-3 kids can't afford groceries? Are putting them on a credit card?

You guys should understand Lead Belly has been posting on this board and other boards for years under different names for years. He comes in here and talks to himself sometimes. The flash1964 account is him. He will join in here and argue against the left then join on another account and defend the right. Sometimes arguing with his own accounts. He recently posted on the basketball board that he was a moderator that is paid to do this and is not a Kentucky fan. You guys remember Bill Withers that posted in here back in 2020? That was him. He would argue with himself on that account. He never ''died'' LeadBelly just logged out of the account.
Are you serious, "arguing and talking with himself" That is sick. I had him blocked so I missed some good stuff there.

Lead Belly is further proof the left is mentally ill. In other words bat sh** crazy. Does he have other names we need to be aware of?

Nailed by a $400,000 missile shot from an F22. Boy we are in good hands with this administration. I won't be flying any kites for awhile.

AA17C215.img
There were a ton of mixed messages this past week, which supports the distraction narrative. It would appear that we did not catch a spy balloon until it was over the continental US. That is supported by the claim that NORAD changed its filter and then started seeing balloons everywhere.

Yet, we are told that the balloon was known off the coast or, if you believe it, we knew about it when it was launched. If that were true, we might have to believe shooting it down over the Atlantic is safer than over the Pacific.

But if we don’t shoot things down until they get over an ocean, then why did we subsequently shoot down 3 more? Why were we told the 3 could have been anything, even to the point of suggesting they were NOT balloons?

The inconsistency is patent. The question is, why? Incompetence? Deception? Both? Neither?

Did Biden blow up a pipeline? And, if so, did NATO know before it happened?

Speaking of liars and cheats....

What a damn joke. Promoted Trump's bullsh** lies even though they KNEW it was all a pile of crap.
Trump lost.
Everyone knew it and decided they could make money off of lying to gullible fools with low IQs. Trump used those same fools to attack our own Capitol. Pathetic.
Dominion is going to be raking in millions off of Faux News. 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: jameslee32
There were a ton of mixed messages this past week, which supports the distraction narrative. It would appear that we did not catch a spy balloon until it was over the continental US. That is supported by the claim that NORAD changed its filter and then started seeing balloons everywhere.

Yet, we are told that the balloon was known off the coast or, if you believe it, we knew about it when it was launched. If that were true, we might have to believe shooting it down over the Atlantic is safer than over the Pacific.

But if we don’t shoot things down until they get over an ocean, then why did we subsequently shoot down 3 more? Why were we told the 3 could have been anything, even to the point of suggesting they were NOT balloons?

The inconsistency is patent. The question is, why? Incompetence? Deception? Both? Neither?

Very puzzling indeed. I assume it is incompetence. But it is that incompetence that permits those who are prone to believe conspiracy theories (i.e. "deception") to latch on to this.

What a damn joke. Promoted Trump's bullsh** lies even though they KNEW it was all a pile of crap.
Trump lost.
Everyone knew it and decided they could make money off of lying to gullible fools with low IQs. Trump used those same fools to attack our own Capitol. Pathetic.
Putting aside the substance (election denial), the thing that was the most interesting to me was Carlson's text to his boss demanding that an employee be fired because the employee's tweet caused the Fox stock price to go down. That means that the positions he takes and the "news" that he features on his show are driven in part by the bottom line (stock price). How can this be regarded as "fair and balanced"?

Putting aside the substance (election denial), the thing that was the most interesting to me was Carlson's text to his boss demanding that an employee be fired because the employee's tweet caused the Fox stock price to go down. That means that the positions he takes and the "news" that he features on his show are driven in part by the bottom line (stock price). How can this be regarded as "fair and balanced"?
Nothing surprises me anymore by the media. They have zero interest in reporting the truth.... Only in keeping viewers tuned in, scared and angry 24 hours a day. The left and right both do this.
What sets Fox apart is that their election lies actually led to an attack on our U.S. Capitol and an assault on democracy. Very, very dangerous lies bordering on treasonous.
These weren't harmless white lies about tax policy or Social Security benefits.
Their lies and complete exaggerations right now are also destroying public education and faith in our highest law enforcement agencies like the FBI and CIA.

Last edited:
Reactions: jameslee32

Incompetent attempt at deception. Most likely, distraction.

“We don’t know what they were but yet we do know what they were.”

“We don’t know what their purpose is but they’re not a risk.”

“We know they’re private company, civilian or research but may be China”

“We shot them down immediately except the one that flew over the country for a week”

“We shot them down but haven’t recovered the remains.”

It’s all bs. Not one ounce of truth comes from this administration.

Nothing surprises me anymore by the media. They have zero interest in reporting the truth.... Only in keeping viewers tuned in, scared and angry 24 hours a day. The left and right both do this.
What sets Fox apart is that their election lies actually led to an attack on our U.S. Capitol and an assault on democracy. Very, very dangerous lies bordering on treasonous.
These weren't harmless white lies about tax policy or Social Security benefits.
Their lies and complete exaggerations right now are also destroying public education and faith in our highest law enforcement agencies like the FBI and CIA.
It is impossible to watch the news and have confidence in the truth of what you're hearing. We've always had to assume that the newsreaders or talking heads are biased because of their personal politics. But it's different when the news program is determining the "news" based on the company's stock price or the perceived desires of the viewers.

Trump lost.

Fox News caters to their viewers the same way CNN, MSNBC, or the View does to make money. This is not a new concept.

The news today is simply opinion pieces, persuasion, and propaganda.

The irony of your 1/6 comment is that’s a perfect example of yourself being under that exact same influence you claim others are, just it being from a different source. CNN and MSNBC are particularly deceitful about conservatives, race relations, and what constitutes a “peaceful protest.” Not to mention the damage ALL the paid for by Pfizer outlets did when it comes to Covid/vaccines/masking that most the country slurped up.

“News” without an agenda is ship that sailed long ago.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT