How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
snoop-dogg.gif

(but no, no way no how does someone with that much integrity and intelligence get elected potus)

Plenty of ammo and guns in Switzerland too... last time some idiot went and shot up people randomly there was like 20 years ago, and he just went postal over his job or local regulators or something. (not that that makes it ok obviously, but he wasn't doing it just because he hated the world and simply wanted to see people suffer like these incels and dylan klebold wannabees we have here)
They can even own fully automatic too.

These are the same types who get upset if you criticize a woman and are quick to use identity politics as a shield yet she can talk like this. Lol Oh and this isn’t inciting violence but you not playing along with trans nuts is.

These people are white noise to any sane individual but they’re the voices in the head of the unstable.

They have video of Trump personally going through the boxes and telling his lawyers what not to hand over. And his lawyers also signed an affidavit after the February handoff that everything was removed which was a lie. Pretty clear intent. It's amazing the trumpsters not giving a shit about him storing these documents all over Mar a Lago, a place covered in foreign spies. But the emails!!!! All Trump had to do was 1. Not take the stuff. 2. Give it back when asked. 3. Not lie about it. I guess we just let all the rich elites get away with obstruction? Above the law? Lmao
f6hya3cnkcia1.png

Plenty of guns and ammo 40 years ago. Maybe if criminals stayed locked up it would help.
And 40 years ago, compared to today we had very few gun control laws. Yet these school shootings never happened. People that I know that went to school in the 60's & 70's like I did. I ask them if when they went to school. Did they ever sit in a classroom & think to themselves I sure hope that no one comes in here with a gun & starts killing us? Everyone of them says no because in those days despite having almost no gun control laws school shootings never happened.

And 40 years ago, compared to today we had very few gun control laws. Yet these school shootings never happened. People that I know that went to school in the 60's & 70's like I did. I ask them if when they went to school. Did they ever sit in a classroom & think to themselves I sure hope that no one comes in here with a gun & starts killing us? Everyone of them says no because in those days despite having almost no gun control laws school shootings never happened.
Like Capote's book In Cold Blood. It was unheard of in the 50s of entire families getting murdered or mass shootings. One reason, probably the main one, his book was such a literary success. Morbid fascination of the buying public.

Nobody seems to want to explain why. Especially the ones who want to ban guns. Why is that? Is it that hard to be critical of the culture that is producing so many lunatics and effed up people?

Israel behind the fake Gaetz set up. With Ghislaine and Epstein being MOSSAD, I am not surprised

Nice to know he was hanging out with a high school girl while he was in his late-30's. Sounds real upstanding.

What the hell? People have to start asking questions.

Interesting how many wild things have happened since it was reported Biden blew Russias pipeline up. I'm guessing we are seeing some Russian/Chinese sabotage as revenge. And China doing it because they own Biden so that makes us an easy target.

Have you all ever looked up how much media Vanguard and Blackrock own?

• Eighteen percent of Fox.

• Sixteen percent of CBS, and therefore also of Sixty Minutes.

• Thirteen percent of Comcast, which owns NBC, MSNBC, CNBC, and the Sky media group.

• Twelve percent of CNN.

• Twelve percent of Disney, which owns ABC and FiveThirtyEight.

• Between ten and fourteen percent of Gannett, which owns more than 250 Gannett daily newspapers plus USA Today.

• Ten percent of the Sinclair local television news, which controls seventy-two percent of U.S. households’ local TV.

• A large unspecified chunk of Graham Media Group, which owns Slate and Foreign Policy.

Guess who owns the biggest shares of Norfolk Southern, the train operator that crashed?

BlackRock and Vangard.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT