POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It’s certainly not wrong. If we don’t have the right to act peacefully on our religious convictions then there is no religious liberty.

Your entire flimsy premise is hinged on the spurious notion of protected categories. What kind of serious thinker argues that gender hopping is worthy of legal protection?

This reminds me of the “right” to abortion. Squint long and hard at the Constitution and poof!- the right to kill the unborn emerges! Squint again and there it is—the right to force someone to act against their religion. Utter nonsense.
People who have religious beliefs respect the right to have those. People who don’t recognize their beliefs as a religion, often don’t respect that right. It has been under attack for years by those who deny a religious affiliation.

Why don’t you guys just buy a cake from someone who doesn’t hate you and stop harassing the guy who doesn’t want to bake you cakes?

Better yet see a doctor who can treat your mental disabilities and stop trying to force your body dysmorphia into the mainstream.
If I was going to buy food that i planned on eating from someone, I think I'd be nice to them. Why piss off someone making something you are going to eat? They don't want a cake. They want to "win".

No he didn't. He literally says he doesn't have the time to engage with it:

As for the rest:

It's a pink cake with blue frosting. The majority of America thinks that's some crazy shit to have a problem with "his sincerely held religious conscious" over. He even initially agree to make the pink cake with blue frosting, as it's a simple thing that for anyone else wouldn't be an issue. But because of who that person is he then refused when he found out. But still, whatever, to each his own. This is America, he's free to worship as he pleases. He doesn't have to bake her a cake. What he can't do is legally refuse service based on sex or the other listed attributes. He's free to take his ball and go home.

What about all that is unAmerican? I'd argue the most American thing is selling the cake and making the money. Even to someone you may disagree with.
If a religion believed it should be able to eat you, how would we deal with that? 🤪

You desire to discuss hypotheticals so that we don’t have to address the actual harm being done by your side. Courts deal with actual cases with facts, not the what-ifs of your imagination.

As for the rest:

It's a pink cake with blue frosting. The majority of America thinks that's some crazy shit to have a problem with "his sincerely held religious conscious" over. He even initially agree to make the pink cake with blue frosting, as it's a simple thing that for anyone else wouldn't be an issue. But because of who that person is he then refused when he found out. But still, whatever, to each his own. This is America, he's free to worship as he pleases. He doesn't have to bake her a cake. What he can't do is legally refuse service based on sex or the other listed attributes. He's free to take his ball and go home.

What about all that is unAmerican? I'd argue the most American thing is selling the cake and making the money. Even to someone you may disagree with.
It is also awesome that you speak for the majority of America, because the constitution was created, in part, to protect the minority from the majority. Congrats, wanting to oppress a minority religious view you don’t hold is literally un-American.

And, his refusal is not based upon sex. The prospective patron was not denied because of the person’s sex.

If I was going to buy food that i planned on eating from someone, I think I'd be nice to them. Why piss off someone making something you are going to eat? They don't want a cake. They want to "win".

If I’m at Taco Bell* I don’t feel the need to tell Platinum to make my Crunchwrap supreme a special MAGA Crunchwrap supreme. I just order and go on with my life.

*it’s rare and I’ve probably been drinking

Why don’t you guys just buy a cake from someone who doesn’t hate you and stop harassing the guy who doesn’t want to bake you cakes?

Better yet see a doctor who can treat your mental disabilities and stop trying to force your body dysmorphia into the mainstream.
Because this is our side of the culture war. You want to impose white Christianity onto America, well we have other values and ideas. Gone are the days when we sat back and let you. Happy Holidays!

• Haha
Reactions: Girthang
And by "win" you mean expand rights and protections for all our citizens. Yes.

It is also awesome that you speak for the majority of America, because the constitution was created, in part, to protect the minority from the majority. Congrats, wanting to oppress a minority religious view you don’t hold is literally un-American.

And, his refusal is not based upon sex. The prospective patron was not denied because of the person’s sex.
Yes it was. Sexual orientation and gender identity are protected under sex discrimination as R.G. & G.R. Harris Funeral Homes Inc. v. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission which covered transgender was rolled into Bostock v. Clayton County.

• Haha
Reactions: Caveman Catfan
Yes it was. Sexual orientation and gender identity are protected under sex discrimination as R.G. & G.R. Harris Funeral Homes Inc. v. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission which covered transgender was rolled into Bostock v. Clayton County.

Thought I had read somewhere that a “woman” sued a woman’s salon for not shaving her balls.

This is where this is heading. When salon workers are shaving balls pretending they’re not balls because of a delusional customer.

At the same time, businesses have been discriminating for the past 3 years if the mask of choice by the customer didn’t meet their political leaning standard of said biz.

Because this is our side of the culture war. You want to impose white Christianity onto America, well we have other values and ideas. Gone are the days when we sat back and let you. Happy Holidays!

Lol you’re a goddam lunatic. Maybe I’ll buy you a cake that says “everyone who disagrees with my insanity is a white Christian and I hate them”.

wtf is a President DeSantis going to do that is so glorious? Give a speech about trying to pass an anti trans bill? not a damn thing.
w8yfx63kknfa1.jpg

I think DeSantis would be a fantastic president but there is one factor that would probably keep him from winning. Unless that person offers his support DeSantis has no chance in hell of winning. That person is Donald Trump. If Trump would support the ticket a Republican could win but there is no evidence he will. He wants a coronation.

If Trump lost the nomination to DeSantis in all probability he would start a third party and take his loyal base with him. We have posters on this forum who say they will vote for Biden before they vote for DeSantis. Multiply that by millions nationwide.

It is funny that Trump is jumping on the bandwagon and speaking out on things that Florida, under DeSantis has already addressed. Like the one in the twitter below. Also Trump attacking DeSantis on the Covid jab and wearing masks is another loser for Trump. Anybody with a brain knows DeSantis changed course a month or so after Trump, Fauci and the scarf lady held press conferences every day urging people to wash their hands for 30 seconds and wear their mask at all times. In schools and in restaurants. Then Trump went into Warp Speed Mode and had a "vaccine" ready before it had been adequately tested. Then he really screwed up when he allowed Big Pharma out of any liability under tort law. They were Scot Free and were able to make billions of dollars for a worthless shot.

Trump is not a team player and it is either him or burn down the barn. So DeSantis may as well stay put down here.

I think DeSantis would win the Presidency hands down if Trump would sit it out....and enthusiastically endorse him. But, we know he won't.
You can’t expect the FBI to do all the hard work.

Like Biden’s lawyers, my wife and I make sure to straighten up the clutter before the cleaning lady comes in to do the actual cleaning like the FBI.
My Mom actually did that. Would clean before the cleaning lady came....and after. Needless to say we had a very, very clean house. 😄

Thought I had read somewhere that a “woman” sued a woman’s salon for not shaving her balls.

This is where this is heading. When salon workers are shaving balls pretending they’re not balls because of a delusional customer.

At the same time, businesses have been discriminating for the past 3 years if the mask of choice by the customer didn’t meet their political leaning standard of said biz.
As I keep repeating, political affiliation and dress codes aren't protected. If you want them to be endeavor to make it so. You seem to have opposition from within though as several here want to go the opposite direction and remove protections.

I've mentioned before of how all the anti-NFL articles/stories have stopped after it went woke.
Notice how all the unhealthy obese stories seem to have also disappeared? There are now obese actresses, obese entertainers, obese commercials, etc (all female). Gotta have that diversity even if it kills you (from being obese).

They are legally required to publicly announce the time and location of planned checkpoints. That sounds absurd on it's face, but when you think about it, you are being temporarily detained by law enforcement for no reason. Otherwise they need legal justification to stop you
As far as I'm concerned I have no problem if I'm temporarily detained for no reason. As long as the drunk driver is taken off the road. Have some friends that live out in the country about 3 miles from a state highway. Highway connects about 3 or 4 towns, and they say that on a Friday and Saturday night that the traffice increases about 10X on their tiny road.....drunks coming out of the bar(s) in the largest town going home and avoiding the more well traveled...and patrolled...highway.

Question for the old time UK alums (or Lexington residents)....remember the bar in Richmond that a lot of UK students went to back in the 60s? Didn't card/ID you going in....but the cops were always waiting outside as you went out (parked on the street). Always heard that the Richmond police chief owned the place (don't know if true).

Lol you’re a goddam lunatic. Maybe I’ll buy you a cake that says “everyone who disagrees with my insanity is a white Christian and I hate them”.

I think overall the forum would benefit if everyone just ignored him (them), but his postings in particular elucidate the decrepit state of their worldview for all (any) to see.

Last edited:

As for the rest:

It's already been explained to you, and everyone who understands Marxism knows exactly how/why it is wholly incompatible with fundamental/foundational American values.

As far as I'm concerned I have no problem if I'm temporarily detained for no reason

I think that's a reasonable position but I personally disagree. Mainly because 1) if you give the government an inch they take a mile you'll never get back and 2) while I support law enforcement in a general sense, I also personally experienced a few unnecessarily bad encounters. When it's just you and them out there, their word will usually be taken as gold.

Abortion was protected under Roe v. Wade. Segregation was protected under Plessy v. Ferguson.

You catching on yet?

buisness isnt religion. i know MAGA morons worship money but try to learn the difference. Just like how you sign away all rights when you join the Army, when you start a buisness you agree to follow rules. IF you want to be a bigot start a church. Buisness rules don't inhibt your exercise of religion. and the US has never even followed that prohibitation rule even in private matters, AKA the mormons. You are free to practice your religion up untill the point it is deemed to infringe on others or morally unacceptable. At that point parts of your religion will be restricted.
Damn plat speaking of bigots 😇

They are legally required to publicly announce the time and location of planned checkpoints. That sounds absurd on it's face, but when you think about it, you are being temporarily detained by law enforcement for no reason. Otherwise they need legal justification to stop you
Roadblocks are a straight up constitutional violation. They were able sell this on an emotional basis and succeeded in getting enough people to support safety over freedom.

As I keep repeating, political affiliation and dress codes aren't protected. If you want them to be endeavor to make it so. You seem to have opposition from within though as several here want to go the opposite direction and remove protections.
Dion believes that the balls of a healthy adult woman often need a good shaving.

ADVERTISEMENT