POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Neither Santos or Omar should be on any congressional committee. One is a liar and the other is full of hate. But the Liar In Chief in Washington DC is non other than the President of The United States.

Santos gets all that press for lying...he is an amateur compared to the President, Biden is probably his hero (this is nowhere near a complete list of Biden's lies):

Fnm6uIYXoAEovW-

America, are you ready for today's lesson from your brilliant Vice President

How To Prepare To Blast Off Into Space

Please don't ever leave us Professor Kamala
She is a complete and utter embarrassment to the US. Talks to her audience like they're 5-year olds. Cackles for no apparent reason whatsoever. Has only rarely uttered a coherent thought while firmly in the limelight. If this imbecile somehow gets elected as President, there has to be an immediate investigation because there can't be that many brain dead individuals who would vote for such an incompetent boob. China and Russia are praying that Kamala gets elected. She might just turn out to the be the LAST President of the US. Just listening to this clip has cost me at least 2 or 3 IQ points. She's like a black hole of intelligence - just absorbs intelligence from others until there is none left.

I believe we are very close to seeing massive terrorist attacks in the USA. God only knows how many have crossed the border the last 2 years.
Please define very close. This month (very close in my thinking)? This year? Before 2025? 2030?

I can't recall any former Prez doing this much for education.
The American people have no idea what he has done for education and higher education in this State.

Under his leadership Florida is ranked #1 in public universities and #1 in low tuition of all 50 states.. There has not been an increase since he became governor. This is how a conservative should govern.

There are states whose flagship university is poorly ranked and tuition high. Students in these states can come to Florida and pay out of state tuition and still pay less than instate tuition from where they came. And get a better education.

Another thing I like is the matter of tenure. Every professor in Florida public universities is graded and reviewed after five years to determine if tenure continues. The President, Board of Directors or head of departments of the universities don't have to wait five years if they see a professor with issues. They can move anytime to have them removed.

This is why there is such an outcry from them and their Democrat party. They want to indoctrinate rather than educate and Florida says not on the taxpayers dime buster.

Now can you see why we want to keep him down here? This is not a mainstream state, it is just different and has conservative leadership in all state branches of government. The Feds can find somebody else for a few years.

Last edited:
Yeah, only a "lib" would have a problem with Santos. There is no comparison between Santos' lying and the lies of anybody else in Congress.

There is no comparison between the damage that lying piece of shit Schiff did with his lies, or the damage Swalwell has done. Which was the joke in the original post that went over your head.

There is a strong comparison between Santos and Biden whole obviously is no longer in Congress.

The American people have no idea what he has done for education and higher education in this State.

Under his leadership Florida is ranked #1 in public universities and #1 in low tuition of all 50 states.. There has not been an increase since he became governor. This is how a conservative should govern.

There are states whose flagship university is poorly ranked and tuition high. Students in these states can come to Florida and pay out of state tuition and still pay less than instate tuition from where they came. And get a better education.

Another thing I like is the matter of tenure. Every professor in Florida public universities is graded and reviewed after five years to determine if tenure continues. The President, Board of Directors or head of departments of the universities don't have to wait five years if they see a professor with issues. They can move anytime to have them removed.

This is why there is such an outcry from them and their Democrat party. They want to indoctrinate rather than education and Florida says not on the taxpayers dime buster.

Now can you see why we want to keep him down here? This is not a mainstream state, it is just different and has conservative leadership in all state branches of government. The Feds can find somebody else for a few years.
You've made the case for him being Prez as soon as possible. 20228 could be too late. As I said, no other Prez has tackled CRT.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
Newsmax!!!!, a conservative news network that rose to prominence in the final months of the 2020 presidential election, will not renew the contract of a reporter who earlier this year floated a baseless conspiracy theory about coronavirus vaccines.

Banned from Musk-owned Twitter.

But OK. 🤣
Emerald Robinson’s supposed COVID conspiracy’s that her heavily faxed fake conservative employers frowned upon, were later proved to be true just like about everything the fake news media that your small mind worships espouses. Burned.

Again, only insults and no substance. How and why is it incorrect?
This isn’t an insult. It’s a statement of fact. The Constitution allows for the free exercise of religion. There is no “right” to force anyone to violate their conscience. The path that you’re on, whether you can see or admit it, ends at compulsory thought.

Yeah, Matt Jones obviously doesn't read much. Flat out LIED when he said Trump wouldn't let anyone see what he had at MarLago. They came their once and he showed them that the documents were secure. The NATIONAL ARCHIVE was welcome to come there. Said that to them directly.

Instead of the NA coming there, the FBI raided the property and found nothing of any real concern. He did let them in. They didn't break down the doors. They walked in. It was a publicity stunt that, like all the others, worked on the low IQ and instant outrage people, but never did fly with the rest of us.

The FBI is a Democrat/globalist run institution and needs to be disbanded and/or the hierarchy prosecuted for that reason.
Not only that but Trump's compound is guarded by Secret Service 24/7. Biden has no idea who Hunter had over for crack and crackers.
Well I dont have a crystal ball. But it wouldn't surprise me if it's this /year.
It will be 2024 so it can be used for the election. It will be deemed too dangerous for us to gather to vote in person.
Has anyone in history ever been the subject of an openly stated planned search? That literally defeats the point and is clearly designed to allow the target to remove anything incriminating.

It's beyond absurdity
Give me 4 months advance notice and I can erase any trace that I ever stepped foot in this house.

Now do pure bloods.

That happened and is still happening. Even my employer is still discriminating based on blood types.

The whole baker thing is nonsense. Manufactured crisis. Lefty speciality.
As I’ve repeatedly said, both during the pandemic and now, it’s because that type of discrimination is legal. If you think it shouldn’t be the answer is to expand worker protections to include personal health decisions. Not remove the few protections we already have.

False. No shirt, no shoes, no service is just one example of how businesses can refuse based solely on preference of clothing style/option. No mask no service is another.
Businesses can discriminate based on anything they want that isn’t on the list of things it’s illegal to. Which even includes personal health decisions as @Lost In FL brought up. We need more worker and customer protections, not fewer.

Emerald Robinson’s supposed COVID conspiracy’s that her heavily faxed fake conservative employers frowned upon, were later proved to be true just like about everything the fake news media that your small mind worships espouses. Burned.
She's getting fired for this claim:

"the vaccines contain a bioluminescent marker called LUCIFERASE so that you can be tracked."

You agree with her that this is true? I think it's utter bs.

And if Newsmax is fake, why were people here upset they were de-platformed by Direct TV?

Has anyone in history ever been the subject of an openly stated planned search? That literally defeats the point and is clearly designed to allow the target to remove anything incriminating.

It's beyond absurdity
"Hey cheating spouse, I'll check your phone at 3 p.m. today. Make sure to not delete anything. See you soon."

- FBI logic

Last edited:

It's beyond absurdity

"Hey cheating spouse, I'll check your phone at 3 p.m. today. Make sure to not delete anything. See you, soon."

- FBI logic
Reminds me of DUI (DWI?) checks. Announce a couple of days in advance when and where they will be.
'Saturday on Rt. 25 between 10pm and 1am.'
Is that just an Ohio thing or in other states too? Kind of defeats the purpose.

No graduating from Florida Universities with a degree in "Zombie Studies" Your degree must mean something. All graduates will have a CORE centered on Western Civilization. Tax payers pay for these institutions and they deserve the best for their money. Meaningless degrees are a waste of taxpayers money. So no more.

"For all DEI and CRT bureaucracies in the state of Florida - no funding, and that will wither on the vine."

I can’t say enough how excited we should all be. This is the way. If you want useless degrees, pay for them yourself. If universities want useless departments that preach division and hate, let their endowments fund them.

Talk about kicking a hornets nest.

You've made the case for him being Prez as soon as possible. 20228 could be too late. As I said, no other Prez has tackled CRT.
I think DeSantis would be a fantastic president but there is one factor that would probably keep him from winning. Unless that person offers his support DeSantis has no chance in hell of winning. That person is Donald Trump. If Trump would support the ticket a Republican could win but there is no evidence he will. He wants a coronation.

If Trump lost the nomination to DeSantis in all probability he would start a third party and take his loyal base with him. We have posters on this forum who say they will vote for Biden before they vote for DeSantis. Multiply that by millions nationwide.

It is funny that Trump is jumping on the bandwagon and speaking out on things that Florida, under DeSantis has already addressed. Like the one in the twitter below. Also Trump attacking DeSantis on the Covid jab and wearing masks is another loser for Trump. Anybody with a brain knows DeSantis changed course a month or so after Trump, Fauci and the scarf lady held press conferences every day urging people to wash their hands for 30 seconds and wear their mask at all times. In schools and in restaurants. Then Trump went into Warp Speed Mode and had a "vaccine" ready before it had been adequately tested. Then he really screwed up when he allowed Big Pharma out of any liability under tort law. They were Scot Free and were able to make billions of dollars for a worthless shot.

Trump is not a team player and it is either him or burn down the barn. So DeSantis may as well stay put down here.

ADVERTISEMENT