How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TTpIC6OZm3kF06PDICs9fxXDnU6sjLNuNkB9rFRbHRY.jpg

I keep a huge black and silver confederate flag along with the original "don't tread on me" as my back drop to my gun wall.

Couldn't care less what someone thinks of it. Will never apologize for southern pride. Not even close to a red neck either. My way of anti-government rebellion.

I hope the secrete service is vigilant. Trump really exposes himself to large gatherings More than any president in modern history. Could easily see an attempted assassination on him. Hasn't happened since Reagan. It's due.

He was visibly annoyed at her taking his time. It was obvious. That's just a glimpse of who he is behind closed doors. His evil eye was a little scary. Should've used it more during his time and maybe the map wouldn't have been re-drawn.

WHERES THE DOCTOR. I HAVE A DOCTOR. LETS GET HER TO THE DOCTOR.

It's sad, even poor media whores are afraid to ask him shit, or how to word shit. Bc usually first thing he'll do is make you feel stupid. Often laugh and act like its a silly question then goes on to explain how we have it all wrong and this is the way or really is. Elitist BS. Just like Hillary.

He's really transparent as hell, and that's why I could never understand how he influenced so many people. It's written all over his face, his eyes. Just a cold calculated robot. Talks just like one. Just like Hillary. Thank god he wasn't an ugly white bitch with a dying husband.

Reactions: morgousky
Hahahaha. I knew I had heard of that pizza place in DC, Commit.

I forgot it was on Diner's, dine in, and dives. They just had the episode on again. Food does look good I must say. But it's hard to **** up pizza unless you are a pizza chain.

Would taking of a drone in international waters be considered an act of war?

Iran could land troops in Florida, Russia land troops in New York, China land troops in Hawaii, and Obama would not do a damn thing. I bet Michael,err, Michelle has bigger balls than Barry.

Reactions: Bill - Shy Cat
Iran could land troops in Florida, Russia land troops in New York, China land troops in Hawaii, and Obama would not do a damn thing. I bet Michael,err, Michelle has bigger balls than Barry.
Hell, Iran held some Americans captive and did nothing. Iran backed rebels have fired on US ships a few times, again Obama did nothing. I'm not sure an American city being nuked would get Obama to do something.

Reactions: MrLair
Michelle Obama's comments are really low class. January 20th hurry up.

Don't fear. Trump is the next President. Do you really think any republic will not vote for Trump after this election? Minus the POS from Texas that I hope gets thrown in jail.

It would be not only political suicide, but your family would have to move and hide.

The Russians are still the enemy which was made clear by the right a few years back. The left as usual being behind the times tells us the 80's want's their policies back only now to say: "Look over here, we told you they were bad people". You on the left are the most backwards people on the planet. One of them even called me militant. You are so clueless to what a real militant is that if he bit you in the ass you would think it was foreplay. In America , one man's militant is another man's patriot.

The Russians are still the enemy which was made clear by the right a few years back. The left as usual being behind the times tells us the 80's want's their policies back only now to say: "Look over here, we told you they were bad people". You on the left are the most backwards people on the planet. One of them even called me militant. You are so clueless to what a real militant is that if he bit you in the ass you would think it was foreplay. In America , one man's militant is another man's patriot.
Trump consulted Henry Kissinger, which is a matter of recent public record, but I really wish he could have also consulted Zbigniew Brzezinski. Both gentlemen realize, from extensive past experiences, how to deal with Ivan. Ivan (Putin) is now an enigma, still heavily armed, and much different from what you and I both grew up with in the military.

As Henry Kissinger once famously said, "we must engage them". He meant engaging them more on the capitalist side while combining more of a moderate approach in the relationship. If our President-elect is wise, he will attempt developing a good relationship beneficial to both parties.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT