POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think Trump is doing these stops to make liberals heads explode. He's trolling the shit outta the media and the left.

So great. I hope Albany is watching.

Copkilla too.

Heard Albany had to be removed and arrested last night. Was found crying in a ball pit at chucky cheese drinking egg nog spiked with man juice and peppermint schnapps.
Liberals are treasonous scum.

That's what he said.

Yeah, I use to think they were okay. I could be around them.

Not anymore these days

You've heard the saying. If you are not liberal in youth, you have no heart. If you're not conservative in adulthood, you have no brain. And it's true for some people. But as I always say....

I guess I've always been heartless.

Reactions: screwduke1
And the part toward the end of the Carlson interview when Eichenwald goes to the most ridiculous of all extremes, the most desperate of all desperate moves by "journalists" when backed into the corner . . . claiming his information is coming from the CIA - a ploy with no possibility of either contradiction or verification - a condition when / if it even does exist no journalist would EVER mention the first hint about, knowing that resource would instantly vanish as a minimum of consequences . . . yet the fat head Eichenwald spouts on and on about it as if he sits in on daily agency classified briefings and plays bridge with retirees. Carlson in his right to question how he has a job at Newsweek

I am still LMAO at the thought of that idiot being tough guy on Twitter and all of the sudden that Meme pops up. He is spewing a bunch of serious BS about Trump with no facts and faces no consequences yet he wants to go all legal on someone over Twitter over a Meme. What a clown.

I like how Kurt also kept threatening Tucker with his book of "Tucker Carlson Falsehoods", but he wouldn't dare read from it because he knew it was all a bunch of bullshit.

That book was nothing but a prop, designed to try to intimidate Tucker. Once he saw that Tucker wasn't intimidated by it, even laughed in his face about it, Kurt no longer had his safety net, and it was all down hill from there.

Reactions: morgousky
I find it funny how disgusted liberals are that Trump may be ok with Putin.

Things like 1/3 of republican politicians approve of him

More people like him than Hiliary

I heard it over and over last night and then they would bash Russia and Putin as the worst and Reagan would role over in his grave......and maybe he would! But with what's going on today it wouldn't be because of Russia!

ezRdWpfeoRKKLW_JUx_EA_niKIGdB5zYdfbLRLDw7JA.png

Last edited:
Reactions: AustinTXCat
The five real reasons Hillary Clinton lost the White House

2. Not campaigning in Wisconsin, Michigan

According to a report in Politico: “SEIU — which had wanted to go to Michigan from the beginning, but had been ordered not to — dialed Clinton’s top campaign aides to tell them about the new plan [to send their troops to Michigan]. According to several people familiar with the call, Brooklyn was furious.”

“Turn that bus around, the Clinton team ordered SEIU,” Politico reported. “Those volunteers need to stay in Iowa to fool Donald Trump into competing there, not to drive to Michigan, where the Democrat’s models projected a 5-point win through the morning of Election Day.”

Reactions: ymmot31
I like how Kurt also kept threatening Tucker with his book of "Tucker Carlson Falsehoods", but he wouldn't dare read from it because he knew it was all a bunch of bullshit.

That book was nothing but a prop, designed to try to intimidate Tucker. Once he saw that Tucker wasn't intimidated by it, even laughed in his face about it, Kurt no longer had his safety net, and it was all down hill from there.

I was about to post the same thing.

"Here, I did some reasearch on you. We can read from it or I can answer the question." / puts folder down.

"Ok, let me take a line from this then. Do you want me to answer the question or not." / acts tough puts folder down.

"Ok here let's do it this way. I'm gonna pick out a line from you!.............OR you can let me answer the question." / puts folder down.

Such a liar. From the folder of Kurt:

4604805-Illustrated-diary-or-organiser-with-blank-pages-with-room-to-add-your-own-text-Stock-Vector.jpg

Reactions: moe_schmoe
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT