Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
From what I kinda overheard,

From when he took office 8 yrs ago...
Economy is in great shape
Unemployment hitting 10% now at 4%
Greatest growth in recent history
The reason Syria is hell is because of Russia and wait for it Iran.

Flip to weather channel

The man is totally delusional. Id explain how but not sure how many characters rivals allows in one post.

Reactions: Willy4UK
Has obama ever been asked by the media:

How do you explain massive losses for the democrats in your 8 years? Thousands of seats lost, governships lost, both houses?

I don't think I've even heard the question asked up front?

Reactions: moe_schmoe
"Obama says his September meeting with Putin prompted Moscow to cease its hacking into the US election"

Can't wait for the Russians to fire back saying---we never hacked your election and show us your proof and, even if we did, Obama's request would have been laughed at. Loser.

Have to give him credit for shoving it back in Hillary's face, pretty much blew her complaints right out of the water.

Well omg. He just said the Russians didn't effect the votes. Votes cast and counted are legit.

There you have it CNN.

Reactions: morgousky
So he's saying it's bullshit?
I don't even know. He makes that comment, but earlier in the speech he was saying it did happen. He talks out of both sides of his mouth, not trying to piss his loser base off I guess.

Cite a Reagan reference? Check.

This idiot just doesn't get it. No you bum, republicans don't like Russia. We don't like Putin. If it weren't for republicans Russia would be a far bigger threat than they are today, which you basically admitted.

We are intelligent voters who know bullshit when we see it. If there's a poll showing 34% of republicans have a favorable view of Putin, it's not that they like him as a leader and a man. It's that we enjoy watching someone body slam your ass all over the sidewalk. Forgive us,

If Satan appeared at Cameron indoor and tripped Grayson Allen causing him to break his big toe, we still don't like Satan you idiot, we just appreciate the effort.

26 year old unemployed Fred Mastersons, sitting in his mother's basement in Soda Springs, Idaho, also hacked the Secretary of State's basement server. Surprised that Obama didn't mention him in his speech. Could have taught young Fred a lesson about the dangers of dallying in domestic espionage and maybe even tried to encourage him to go out and look for a job.

It's hilarious. Not one media person gonna ask him about that gigantic elephant sitting on his GD lap.

The Russians hacked the DNC?

Now that that's of the way, what are your thoughts on the information gathered? DNC fixes, podesta's emails, and anti-Semitic tactics used against your endorsed candidates opponent?

Reactions: moe_schmoe
Like to punch that stupid politico hack.

What should the electors due Monday?

Like I give a **** what Obama thinks on that.

Reactions: screwduke1
Michelle O is one sick person:

"“We are feeling what not having hope feels like,” Obama told Winfrey in response to a question about whether President Obama had achieved the “hope and change” he promised while campaigning in 2008."

Like the world is ending w/o Barack in charge. Good grief.

This is the first time I've had hope in 25 years.

Easily 70% or so. Maybe even higher than that.

Conservatives hate Putin, but it is true that hes a much better leader for Russia than Obama is for us. People think that means we love Putin. Its nonsense.

Exactly. Liberals take it out of context like always.

Republican - I hate Russia. I hate Putin. But he's a far better leader for the Russian people and government than our leader is for America.

Demorats - so you like Putin? He's a killer!!

Republican - face palm

Demorat - hails new Cuban and Iran deals. Sends flowers to Casto's funeral.

TTpIC6OZm3kF06PDICs9fxXDnU6sjLNuNkB9rFRbHRY.jpg

Did y'all see that press conference? The part where someone got sick and it annoyed Obama? Lol. You had to see it, but kind of showed how he is when shit goes off script. He wasn't concerned with whoever was sick. He didn't try to lighten the mood or draw attention away from the poor person who got sick. I HAVE MY DOCTOR HERE. CAN WE GET HER TO THE DOCTOR? OUR DOCTOR WILL TAKE CARE OF IT. DO YOU KNOW WHERE THE DOCTOR IS? JUST GO SEE THE DOCTOR. He was given people the eye and shit like "wtf get her out".

And mf'ers were just snapping pics of her lmao,

It was a top Barry moment for me. He was visibly annoyed that someone got sick during his time and it was taking minutes to get them out of the room.

The only legit question he answered was if this Russian stuff was a concern, did it **actually**effect ** our election? No, it was not a concern. Then he spent half an hour bashing Russia and explaining how it might could be a concern...if we let it be. Lmaoo.

So, there's nothing he can do. Nothing was technically done to hurt our country, but we the fn people need to not let this "fake news" effect us and how we view our country. It's on us to reject these hacks and not let the propaganda influence us. Had nothing to do with an entire party's e-shit being compromised.

Then he started personally attacking Putin and Russia. Cited a poll saying 37% of Reoublicans like Putin. Said Russis doesn't do anything. They only produce oil, gas, and guns....LMAO! Like we don't go to war for oil, gas, and guns. That stuff ain't worth beans.

Mf'er is the King of PC and getting a message across without getting tied down to one position, not having a way out, etc.

Did y'all see that press conference? The part where someone got sick and it annoyed Obama? Lol. You had to see it, but kind of showed how he is when shit goes off script. He wasn't concerned with whoever was sick. He didn't try to lighten the mood or draw attention away from the poor person who got sick. I HAVE MY DOCTOR HERE. CAN WE GET HER TO THE DOCTOR? OUR DOCTOR WILL TAKE CARE OF IT. DO YOU KNOW WHERE THE DOCTOR IS? JUST GO SEE THE DOCTOR. He was given people the eye and shit like "wtf get her out".

And mf'ers were just snapping pics of her lmao,

It was a top Barry moment for me. He was visibly annoyed that someone got sick during his time and it was taking minutes to get them out of the room.

The only legit question he answered was if this Russian stuff was a concern, did it **actually**effect ** our election? No, it was not a concern. Then he spent half an hour bashing Russia and explaining how it might could be a concern...if we let it be. Lmaoo.

So, there's nothing he can do. Nothing was technically done to hurt our country, but we the fn people need to not let this "fake news" effect us and how we view our country. It's on us to reject these hacks and not let the propaganda influence us. Had nothing to do with an entire party's e-shit being compromised.

Then he started personally attacking Putin and Russia. Cited a poll saying 37% of Reoublicans like Putin. Said Russis doesn't do anything. They only produce oil, gas, and guns....LMAO! Like we don't go to war for oil, gas, and guns. That stuff ain't worth beans.

Mf'er is the King of PC and getting a message across without getting tied down to one position, not having a way out, etc.

He was visibly annoyed at her taking his time. It was obvious. That's just a glimpse of who he is behind closed doors. His evil eye was a little scary. Should've used it more during his time and maybe the map wouldn't have been re-drawn.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT