How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not Trump
Would you like me to acquaint you with the Harris-Walz ticket's "morals" ?

(you KNOW I can do it, don't you...) LOL

The morals excuse isn't going to play. Deep down you knew this already.

This is it. The moment of truth. You're going to have to put the big boy pants on, and make the policy case for Kamala. (I wouldn't want to be in your shoes right now) You know what might help? If I link to President Trump's current policy planks that he has gone over in his numerous interviews and press conferences.

If you want to take a day or two, that's cool. Cut and paste is taxing work.

Last edited:
The decision just stopped the legal processes -- the Fla Supreme Court had permitted the count to continue -- on equal protection grounds. Continued delays, they said, would keep Floridians from having their vote counted. (States could decide their own election rules until a Republican might not get elected.)

Oddly, since not counting votes is exactly what all these new voter protection laws -- like Georgia's and Arizona's -- are designed to do, do you find the Bush v Gore decision funny? reassuring? tragic? Do you think SCOTUS will overturn Bush v Gore to benefit Trump? I think we're all wondering that. They sure do love to promote Republicans. Think of poor Nixon and Ford's pardon. Too bad he didn't have the Roberts court to have given him immunity. But, hey, the original intent of the Founders was to have a King. We just didn't know that 250 years ago. But I digress. The intent of Bush v Gore was to elect a Republican. That's the real binding precedent.

• Haha
Reactions: HymanKaplan
Watergate, a CIA coup, is one of the most overblown things. Nixon kicked the shit out of his opponent even with this known. I think he won 49 states to one. So much of this crap was deep state bullshit which the left has gaslit about forever.

Obama spying on a presidential candidate and thus creating a fake investigation from it is a million times worse. Same for this Biden garbage.

We all see what the left does. Look at how they have done January 6th ridiculousness. Everything is hysteria for their opponent while Dems will have you believe the only scandal of a Dem is “Obama wore a tan suit” (the go-to for every low info moronic Democrat voter).

Would you like me to acquaint you with the Harris-Walz ticket's "morals" ?

(you KNOW I can do it, don't you...) LOL

The morals excuse isn't going to play. Deep down you knew this already.

This is it. The moment of truth. You're going to have to put the big boy pants on, and make the policy case for Kamala. (I wouldn't want to be in your shoes right now) You know what might help? If I link to President Trump's current policy planks that he has gone over in his numerous interviews and press conferences.

If you want to take a day or two, that's cool. Cut and paste is taxing work.
I may not like every single Harris policy on the books.... But Congress will keep the government divided/in check and I won't have to throw my morality out the window voting for her.
I honestly don't know of anything she has done that is immoral.
As far as policy...
*She is not going to destroy the dept of education. Pro public education.
*She is providing funding and resources for improving America's infrastructure.
*She wants to cut taxes for the middle class.
*She will be an advocate for abortion access.
*She wants to continue supporting NATO and opposing Putin in Ukraine.
*She supports Israel's right to defend itself and Palestinians' (non Hamas) right to be treated humanely.
*She wants common sense red flag laws and restrictions on AR15s.
*She is for removing taxes on tips
*She is for building more border wall and passing comprehensive border security laws (Like the one Trump trashed)
*She is for fracking
*Harris has supported Biden's major initiatives on service members and veterans, including the massive expansion of veterans benefits under the PACT Act
*She has 4 years experience in the White House learning on the job.

Better policies. Better morals.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: HymanKaplan
She is the de facto President right now. What is she waiting for? She certainly isn't out campaigning? LOL

sam, sam, sam... bless your heart. What am I going to do with you?

*She is not going to destroy the dept of education. Pro public education.

(the Department of Education is the very opposite of "pro public education", in literally every way. (1 down)

*She is providing funding and resources for improving America's infrastructure.

(The President doesn't do that, Congress does) (2 down)

*She wants to cut taxes for the middle class.

(Trump already did that. Stolen valor) (3 down)

*She will be an advocate for abortion access.

(That is no longer in her control, it's gone to the states, where it belongs) (4 down)

*She wants to continue supporting NATO and opposing Putin in Ukraine.

(This is too stupid to comment on. We either put boots on the ground or get out) (5 down)

*She supports Israel's right to defend itself and Palestinians' (non Hamas) right to be treated humanely.

(Who doesn't? LOL) (6 down)

*She wants common sense red flag laws and restrictions on AR15s.

(Presidents don't make laws, you're getting confused again) (7 down)

*She is for removing taxes on tips

(LOL Stolen valor) (8 down)

*She is for building more border wall and passing comprehensive border security laws (Like the one Trump trashed)

(She was the border czar, and did squat, I'll pass and defer to the guy that DID control the border, also, stolen valor) (9 down)

*She is for fracking

(LOL, really? Don't be stupid sam. stolen valor) (10 down)
*Harris has supported Biden's major initiatives on service members and veterans, including the massive expansion of veterans benefits under the PACT Act

(Trump reformed Veteran's services like no President in 60 plus years has. Stolen valor) (11 down)

*She has 4 years experience in the White House learning on the job.

(Trump has 4 years experince, being PRESIDENT. LOL) (12 down)

Frankly, it looks like she wants to be Trump "lite" Why settle for a cackling bufoon that can't come up with her own ideas, when you can have the REAL DEAL?

You all are too stupid for words. 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄

Beat it short stack...

Last edited:
You left wingnuts really took it on the chin tonight. And I mean BAD... LOL Your entire roster went down in flames, soup to nuts.

She is the de facto President right now. What is she waiting for? She certainly isn't out campaigning? LOL

sam, sam, sam... bless your heart. What am I going to do with you?
Join forces with me. Help me rid the country of this orange blight!
"The family of a Green Beret who died by suicide after serving eight combat tours and is buried at Arlington National Cemetery expressed concern on Wednesday that Donald J. Trump’s campaign had filmed his gravesite without permission as Mr. Trump stood in an area where campaign photography isn’t allowed."

Border wall, tax on tips, and being for fracking are ALL major policy reversals and copying Trump’s policies for political expediency to win the Rust Belt. But hey, a phony fake candidate has to do whatever it takes to win right? It’s not about principles, just about winning? LOL No one believes she really is for those things, those that display critical thinking. She is a fraud, a fake, and has a dearth of principles.

AR-15’s, her policy (unless she switches it again for political expediency) is MUCH deeper than that, she is for gun confiscation by calling it a “buy-back”. Middle class tax cuts? Allowing the Trump tax cuts to expire is a middle class tax cut? How so?

Good lord, you sheep are too easy.

Good thing they don't have guns to use like attackers here do. I mean if they increase their murder rate 4x they'll reach the US rate.
If you make that distinction then make the distinction between rural and urban US then. Rural US isn't much more dangerous than Europe. IT's our cities that make us look horrible. Now Europe has the same demographic problem we have. NYC wasn't nearly as dangerous during the height of the Great Depression as it is now with this great economy.

But wasn't it the risky mortgages that led to the ridiculous default numbers, which exposed the false ratings on those MBS packages. Had the mortgages been properly vetted, and legit, then it wouldn't have gone down the crapper like it did.
It wasn't just the risky mortgages... It was that the government made them law and backed them. There was no breaks on that train after that.

Border wall, tax on tips, and being for fracking are ALL major policy reversals and copying Trump’s policies for political expediency to win the Rust Belt. But hey, a phony fake candidate has to do whatever it takes to win right? It’s not about principles, just about winning? LOL No one believes she really is for those things, those that display critical thinking. She is a fraud, a fake, and has a dearth of principles.

AR-15’s, her policy (unless she switches it again for political expediency) is MUCH deeper than that, she is for gun confiscation by calling it a “buy-back”. Middle class tax cuts? Allowing the Trump tax cuts to expire is a middle class tax cut? How so?

Good lord, you sheep are too easy.

Gun laws, the low-hanging fruit for brain cell challenged Democrats. LOL

Kamala. LOL You all are REALLY going to VOTE for "that" aren't you? 😄 😄 😄

I can fix a lot, but I can't fix stupid. LOL

So... Biden ACTUALLY withdrew the troops. Thanks, that's what I thought. You're dismissed.
If Biden had to do what Trump agreed to in Afghan then why didn't he have to do what Trump agreed to on the border with Mexico? It's almost like democrats lie about everything.

Dion, sam, Lox, KAB, and the rest of the dunce parade, will someday sit down, and tell their grandkids (the ones that aren't incels anyway), about the time that the US (with their help) elected a President with a 78 IQ (at best), Kamala Harris.

If she is elected, this will be written about in the history books as the fulfillment of the MIke Judge Idiocracy Prophecy. 😄😄😄

That isn't supporting universal healthcare, which was what you posited, is it? Just like I said. Next.

Listen nitwit.

They literally say in your support of universal Healthcare, does that extend to undocumented immigrants.

And they all raised their hands.

Fox News polling looking good for Harris. Not only that, but Robinson will lose in NC and Lake will lose in AZ. And even more hilarious, RFK Jr is stuck on the ballot in a few swing states, so the Bannon plan of RFK Jr hurting Harris will just hurt Trump instead. Good times...
Stuck on the ballot? You mean dems playing dirty tricks again. They took people off the ballot who would hurt dems but left RFK on to hurt Trump. They aren't even pretending to be unbiased on a freaking election. You are so scared it's hilarious. I bet you still haven't read past a headline on any story this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT